Goldie vs Clairvoyant

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofcourse gun bars... Cant battle without gun bars..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Doing a bar breakdown is corny now? smh aight
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

It is when its done by the ones battling this early in the thread,now if someone request a interpretation that's different...plus why do you care what I think since I'm barely not worth writing for..my words should hold no weight to you..right?....okay then
  • _Goldie_
    edited March 2016
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

It is when its done by the ones battling this early in the thread,now if someone request a interpretation that's different...plus why do you care what I think since I'm barely not worth writing for..my words should hold no weight to you..right?....okay then

Look at you, emotional.

"You're not real you're iggy azelea"

tumblr_nequ00GLR51u3o7azo1_400.gif
  • _Goldie_
    . Im from Richmond tho shawty and dem lame threats n ima do dis to u n dat to u ? dont fly... !
    Ofcourse gun bars... Cant battle without gun bars..

oSoj138.gif
  • Micmacmar3of3m
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way goldie going down for the count is for a boss bad guy to take him out since he apart of yall ic super heroes squad

Darksied perhaps

:)
  • clairvoyance
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone gotta die over this ?
  • clairvoyance
    edited March 2016
    Why was this moved from the reason??And why people not voting?...nothing wrong with lurking but at least vote

@atribecalledgabi
    @stringerbell
    @MECCA1000
    @MissK
    @Trillaaaaaa
    @5thLetter
    @Melanin_Enriched
    @lookdude
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldie
    Well if I have to vote, Imma go with Goldie. Bars, personals, angles. You need to work on your flow, and your punches.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how i miss this
  • clairvoyance
    edited March 2016
    Well if I have to vote, Imma go with Goldie. Bars, personals, angles. You need to work on your flow, and your punches.

Flow and rhyming too much in certain parts I agree with..but I disagree with goldie out barring me,post some examples other than that hogan bar..

Elaborate on angles....personals...as far as the prop he posted..how do you expose and clown a post that was already clowned and exposed by my self....I,'myself' posted it in a highly viewed thread and on top of that I posted the Kobe gif for 'lol' reactions not goldie. Everybody on the IC post da kobe gif for lol reaction..fact....I was deliberately ethering myseIf for laughs...if that was his angle he should of posted the comment where I was bashing POF cause I didn't get a response soon enough,still no big deal...plenty of L's and wins stories in that thread..we all joke about it...*shrugs*

Even still anybody can copy and paste,the bar surrounding it was corny imo(duck duck goose?really)....his rhyme structure is elementary...my rhymes 'at times' forced'-but those are far and in between,but theres others where I rhyme within a rhyme perfectly...if we go bar 4 bar..no comparison...im sorry I read his verse three times to catch something I missed,and nothing....Not saying mines were next level sh** but it definitely out weighed his....Flow I give him that,but bars....nah...matter fact go back to the triple threat battle and its not even close...I was the first(correct me if im wrong)to go at two at the same time and received no credit(and it was on point)..but I respect your opinion,just need some examples......

• Trollio
    Clair...you should write out yo bars in 4 bar stanzas.

Your current style of writing misleads us and has us searching for a punchline.

Structure means everything in building bars
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold up ? text battling here??

Do I gotta go into textcee mode and show how the ? really go?

I'm very seasoned.
  • Trollio

I'm very seasoned.

You a pork chop?
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »

I'm very seasoned.

You a pork chop?

No it's against my religion.
  • _Goldie_
    edited March 2016

Flow and rhyming too much in certain parts I agree with..but I disagree with goldie out barring me,post some examples other than that hogan bar..

Elaborate on angles....personals...as far as the prop he posted..how do you expose and clown a post that was already clowned and exposed by my self....I,'myself' posted it in a highly viewed thread and on top of that I posted the Kobe gif for 'lol' reactions not goldie. Everybody on the IC post da kobe gif for lol reaction..fact....I was deliberately ethering myseIf for laughs...if that was his angle he should of posted the comment where I was bashing POF cause I didn't get a response soon enough,still no big deal...plenty of L's and wins stories in that thread..we all joke about it...*shrugs*

Even still anybody can copy and paste,the bar surrounding it was corny imo(duck duck goose?really)....his rhyme structure is elementary...my rhymes 'at times' forced'-but those are far and in between,but theres others where I rhyme within a rhyme perfectly...if we go bar 4 bar..no comparison...im sorry I read his verse three times to catch something I missed,and nothing....Not saying mines were next level sh** but it definitely out weighed his....Flow I give him that,but bars....nah...matter fact go back to the triple threat battle and its not even close...I was the first(correct me if im wrong)to go at two at the same time and received no credit(and it was on point)..but I respect your opinion,just need some examples......

This ? 's in here crying lol. You cant even beat some ? i made in 20 mins over 3 ? months ago over some ? up quality audio lol

Lol @ the duck duck goose bar being corny.

But ? all that, since you've read my ? 3 times and it's simple, break down my first 2 lines.

Half of yall ? wouldnt have got the Hogan ? had I not put the pic, same with that " she prolly watchin ur ass like pulp fiction" bar ,? wouldnt have gotten that unless I posted the vid. Almost every bar was a punch. My delivery couldve been better, but my bars are never weak.

So break down my first 2 lines, and break down 2 of your lines.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Trollio wrote: »

I'm very seasoned.

You a pork chop?

Haaaaa!!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Goldie
    Why was this moved from the reason??And why people not voting?...nothing wrong with lurking but at least vote

@atribecalledgabi
    @stringerbell
    @MECCA1000
    @MissK
    @Trillaaaaaa
    @5thLetter
    @Melanin_Enriched
    @lookdude

This ? look like a cry for help before suicide and nobody answered too . Straight lesbian ? here.
  • geechee slim
    Goldie

Flow and rhyming too much in certain parts I agree with..but I disagree with goldie out barring me,post some examples other than that hogan bar...

I'll put it like this.... Voy, you need charisma, presence, and of course "flow." Your next better be 100% flames.

Goldie had confidence, and you can hear it on the mic. And like he did in our battle, he'll take a minute and just do jokes. No bars, no rhymes, just jokes and the ? hits. Told me I look like Bernie Mack nephew, smh. Then he said, "this how you rap...." and I was dying. You've been bested. Use this time to get in the time chamber and write rhymes.

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldie

Flow and rhyming too much in certain parts I agree with..but I disagree with goldie out barring me,post some examples other than that hogan bar...

I'll put it like this.... Voy, you need charisma, presence, and of course "flow." Your next better be 100% flames.

Goldie had confidence, and you can hear it on the mic. And like he did in our battle, he'll take a minute and just do jokes. No bars, no rhymes, just jokes and the ? hits. Told me I look like Bernie Mack nephew, smh. Then he said, "this how you rap...." and I was dying. You've been bested. Use this time to get in the time chamber and write rhymes.

Train like Goku breh!! I'll be expecting you!!

Ay if you write something down and you don't think what you wrote could bring you 5 jay black heads and 2 "ooo that was different" ima need you to erase that

@clairvoyance
  • geechee slim
    Goldie

Train like Goku breh!! I'll be expecting you!!

Ay if you write something down and you don't think what you wrote could bring you 5 jay black heads and 2 "ooo that was different" ima need you to erase that

@clairvoyance

Yeah you need sonething different. Me and Goldie both had some creative gun butt bars.
  • clairvoyance
    edited April 2016

Presence and Confidence fall under flow cause we're not performing on stage. Charisma too unless you speaking in terms of jokes. If so when did jokes become a necessity? Ive been bested,how? Strictly off flow? I asked for you and sage to post bars from Goldies verse 'twice'(besides hogan bar)...no reply 'in that matter'.....

You went from calling tie to bested......and sage you didn't even catch any of my bars but you talkin about jay blac reactions...why waste my time comin up wit haymakers if it gets overlooked?

Nevermind audio...im talking strictly on paper....but it is what it is.....

• _Goldie_
    Does cheese come with that whine my ? damn. When ? was saying Geechie got me , I said cool and kept it moving, this ? is sad af.