100 Lyricists Incontrovertiblely Better Than Master P's Garbage Ass

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in The Reason
Since dude bounced from the Bay back in the 90's, Southern cats, (along with some West Coast dudes,) have diluted themselves into thinking that this swagger jackin' wackass muthafucka is somehow one of the greatest rappers of all time. The only thing that P is the G.O.A.T. is convincing a gang of people that for roughly a 5-7 year period he was producing dope ass music.

Contrary to getting 4 mics in The Source and a cover story, dude is the hip hop equivalent to a landfill, straight trash. As a matter of fact when The Source gave dude 4 mics and a cover story, the publication lost credibility. If you have Tank Stans tell it, just because dude went platinum a few times and should be in the pantheon of rap. Get the ? out of here. How are you to be considered a G.O.A.T. when the following 100 lyricists are hella better than you. Let the count down begin.

1) Rakim

2) Big Daddy Kane

3) D.O.C.

4) KRS-ONE

5) Ice Cube

6) Snoop Dogg

7) Kurupt

8) Daz

9) Kool G. Rap

10) Scarface

11) Andre 3000

12) Big Boi

13) Ludacris

14) Redman

15) LL Cool J

16) Kool Moe Dee

17) Juvenile

18) Jay Z

19) Biggie Smalls

20) Trick Daddy

21) Eminem

22) Lord Jamar

23) Sadat X

24) Common

25) Lupe Fiasco

26) Kendrick Lamar

27) J Cole

28) Busta Rhymes

29) Q Tip

30) Phife Dawg (R.I.P.)

31) Bizzy Bone

32) Layzie Bone

33) Krayzie Bone

34) Sheek Louch

35) Styles P

36) Jadakiss

37) Method Man

38) Raekwon

39) Ghostface Killah

40) The GZA

41) Big Sean

42) Big Pun

43) 8Ball

44) MJG

45) MC Eiht

46) 2Pac

47) Beanie Segal

48) Freeway

49) Cassidy

50) Black Thought

51) Bun B

52) ? C

53) Keith Murrary

54) Big L

55) Buckshot

56) Prodigy

57) Havoc

58) Nas

59) Chuck D

60) Papoose

61) Canibus

62) Memphis Bleek

63) Slick Rick

64) WC

65) Yukmouth

66) The Game

67) 50 Cent

68) Fat Joe

69) Young Jeezy

70) T.I.

71) Nelly

72) Del the Funky Homosapien

73) Numskull

74) Coolio

75) M.C. Lyte

76) Treach

77) Posdnuos

78) Trugoy the Dove

79) Willie D

80) B Real

81) Kam

82) Mystikal

83) Childlish Gambino

84) Pusher T

85) Ice T

86) J Ro

87) Tas

88) King Tee

89) E-40

90) Xzibit

91) Ras Kass

92) Devin the Dude

93) Mack 10

94) Dres

95) AZ

96) DJ Quik

97) Spice 1

98) Cold 187um

99) Proof

100) Royce Da 5'9"

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Master P is basically a diluted 2pac carbon copy

Incredible businessman ,sub par emcee
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the I.C Master P is a legend around these parts. Don't let the southerns on here know that you're ? on one of their greats, lol.
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited March 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    According to the I.C Master P is a legend around these parts. Don't let the southerns on here know that you're ? on one of their greats, lol.

so a dude cant be a legend without being a lyricist?

i hope you realize that a ton of record deals and labels and ? that artists are getting today were all due to master p?

he a legend for that alone

or how you have all these dudes who sign all these dudes to their label only to have them sit on the shelf for years or never come out at all. Meanwhile, at No Limit records, they was dropping a cd EVERY ? week for almost a year

nobody EVER put master p in a conversation with rap's elite as far as lyrics go, but his business acumen is second to none.

know ya history before you start spewing dumb ?

Well if that's the case then I guess Diddy is a legend too. Oh and Master P had people on his label that never dropped an album.

Oh and sweetie I know my history. Go calm down, because you are catching mad feelings over something that's not even serious.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

i hope you realize that a ton of record deals and labels and ? that artists are getting today were all due to master p?

or how you have all these dudes who sign all these dudes to their label only to have them sit on the shelf for years or never come out at all. Meanwhile, at No Limit records, they was dropping a cd EVERY ? week for almost a year

nobody EVER put master p in a conversation with rap's elite as far as lyrics go, but his business acumen is second to none.

Well if that's the case then I guess Diddy is a legend too. Oh and Master P had people on his label that never dropped an album.

Oh and sweetie I know my history. Go calm down, because you are catching mad feelings over something that's not even serious.

who didnt master P drop? and you bet not say no damn Short Circuit either

look at this list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Limit_Records_discography

and diddy is a legend but he under Master P
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Percy taught EVERYONE the game with No Limit, for that alone he's legendary.
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options

look at this list

Look girl, I'm not about to go back and forth with you on this. Go sit in the corner and count to ten.
    nene1.png?a0acf4
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Master P > Lil Wayne and Jay Elect?
  • AP21
    edited March 2016
    Options

look at this list

Look girl, I'm not about to go back and forth with you on this. Go sit in the corner and count to ten.

cough medicine dont taste good but iit make you feel better

AP -1
    Queenbee - 0
  • AP21
    Options
    knowing the T/S is, he probably stole the idea from another site

no way he put that much time into this
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who didn't already know this though?
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    Who the ? ever claimed he was a great rapper tho?
    @lordstanley, why did you quote that long ass op?

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? ever claimed he was a great rapper tho?
    @lordstanley, why did you quote that long ass op?
    Cuz I only had to hit one button to do it