100 Lyricists Incontrovertiblely Better Than Master P's Garbage Ass

Options
13»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    I hope that list isn't in any order too.

Naw, just the first people who popped in my mind. I might revise it because I left people like Twista, Kokane, and David Banner. could have easily put MC Ren, Big Mike, MC Search Pete Nice, Heavy D, The Fresh Prince, CL Smooth, Erick Sermon, or Parish Smith on there, but these uneducated muthafuckas would have contested those people

@Maximus Rex, leave Twista off of the list . He says a bunch of nothing while rapping fast; ? him.
    David Banner doesn't say anything profound in his music and Will Smith is corny. Oh and ? Erick Sermon's sheisty ass too! He set up Parrish to get robbed.

Yo, u seriously need to never discuss music again, u on some "hope they hit a home run in the super bowl" ? now with those twista and banner remarks
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? so mad he made personal hate thread u pathetic

A legend at what? Where is No Limit Records now? What other ventures had P successfully spun off? If you want to day he's a legend in terms of not ? off his money, cool, but in the entertainment, (especially the music field,) dude's no legend. P is an extremely hard worker who recognized his opportunites when they presented themselves and parlayed those opportunities.

Y'all cats are killing me with this "But P never claimed to be lyrical," ? . What if I would have entitled the thread "100 Rappers That Are Better Than Master P's Garbage Ass then all you P stans would be sayin' "But P ain't a rapper, he's a hustler, " game spitter" whatever the ? that is or whatever euphenism that you want use to cover up the fact that dude is trash and his legacy is one of dudes with no ? talent can do this rap ? .

Rex knows this is painful for you P stans. Like Socrates said, "My plainess of speech makes them hate me, and what is their hatred, but proof that I am telling the truth.". You can't argue the successfully argue the point that none of the rappers that I posted are actually better than P, so you resort non sequiturs. Saying P is a legend is the equivalent to saying that Curry would be a legend if he retired at the end of the season.

Why u type that long ass response to what I said like I'd actually read it???
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many ? on that list can say they got a better business acumen and resume than P though.

Exactly.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I hope that list isn't in any order too.

Naw, just the first people who popped in my mind. I might revise it because I left people like Twista, Kokane, and David Banner. could have easily put MC Ren, Big Mike, MC Search Pete Nice, Heavy D, The Fresh Prince, CL Smooth, Erick Sermon, or Parish Smith on there, but these uneducated muthafuckas would have contested those people

@Maximus Rex, leave Twista off of the list . He says a bunch of nothing while rapping fast; ? him.
    David Banner doesn't say anything profound in his music and Will Smith is corny. Oh and ? Erick Sermon's sheisty ass too! He set up Parrish to get robbed.

You can't not like this song...

https://youtu.be/EcqgFusLbVY
    That whole album bangs from front to back and the lyrics are on point...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cracka ass internet ? man i tell ya lol
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    This is hilarious. You make a solid argument.

He's a GOAT for things other than his music though. The best hustler in the game.

He is, but he a GOAT for his music too, don't nobody wanna sit up and listen to the ? Gravediggaz and ? Fu-scnickens everyday, ? new yawk
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The feelings in this thread lmao
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's a GOAT for things other than his music though. The best hustler in the game.

He is, but he a GOAT for his music too, don't nobody wanna sit up and listen to the ? Gravediggaz and ? Fu-scnickens everyday, ? new yawk

Stop ? about NY.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

Stop ? about NY.

Stop ? about the south then ? ? you mean, you don't like our music, and we don't like yourn, ? we even
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    ? bangin on trash can, alleyway dumpster ? music man, ? new yawk, stuck in the 90s ass jew lovin ? , uncle tom ? faced ass ? , ya roots is in the south, no south=no hip hop, ? facts
  • Satanforce
    Satanforce Members Posts: 3
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Since dude bounced from the Bay back in the 90's, Southern cats, (along with some West Coast dudes,) have diluted themselves into thinking that this swagger jackin' wackass muthafucka is somehow one of the greatest rappers of all time. The only thing that P is the G.O.A.T. is convincing a gang of people that for roughly a 5-7 year period he was producing dope ass music.

Contrary to getting 4 mics in The Source and a cover story, dude is the hip hop equivalent to a landfill, straight trash. As a matter of fact when The Source gave dude 4 mics and a cover story, the publication lost credibility. If you have Tank Stans tell it, just because dude went platinum a few times and should be in the pantheon of rap. Get the ? out of here. How are you to be considered a G.O.A.T. when the following 100 lyricists are hella better than you. Let the count down begin.

1) Rakim

2) Big Daddy Kane

3) D.O.C.

{SNIP...............}

98) Cold 187um

99) Proof

100) Royce Da 5'9"

Nobody has given a flying ? about The Source has had to say since they were ? silly ? back in the 01/02 with Benzino on the cover, trying to beef with Eminem and 50 Cent. Leave it alone. Hating on Master P and his ugly ass Pen and Pixel album covers isn't going to bring back the 1988-2001 Golden Age. Stop hating, ignore the lames , look forward, and build the new legacy.

Oh, and how come Papoose and Chino XL aren't on that list?
  • Satanforce
    Satanforce Members Posts: 3
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Why tha ? do yall keep quoting that long ass op!?

I'm new (like this is my 3rd post), and I just found the edit button. I don't know what everybody else excuse is.

Oh, and I saw Papoose at Number 60.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ? bangin on trash can, alleyway dumpster ? music man, ? new yawk, stuck in the 90s ass jew lovin ? , uncle tom ? faced ass ? , ya roots is in the south, no south=no hip hop, ? facts

2pk5s00xsukl.jpg

Yo, I picture Hoppin Bob speaking every time I read this ? posts...lol
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Fam gone go home and whoop his kids he so mad that he just found out Master P wasn't no lyricist in 2016.

Argument with the wife and all that

"...and another thing...when I come home from a long day of work I expect dinner to be done. Master P couldn't stand in the same room as Canibus or Rakim Allah, but I bet his non rappin ass got dinner when he come home from a long day of recording that ? ! ? go fix my plate"

When he came home from a long day of recording that ?