Lebron will retire with 4 rings , that trumps kobes 5 rings

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
Lebron will have 4 rings 4 finals Mvps 4 mvps at least 5 consecutive finals trips a higher winning percentage and better stats 25-27 ppg 7 reb 7 ast to kobes 5 rings one mvp , 3 finals mvp and 20 5 5 , Lebron is trumping Larry bird also

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron getting 3 rings... ive been saying this since he got in the league...
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Lebron will have 4 rings 4 finals Mvps 4 mvps at least 5 consecutive finals trips a higher winning percentage and better stats 25-27 ppg 7 reb 7 ast to kobes 5 rings one mvp , 3 finals mvp and 20 5 5 , Lebron is trumping Larry bird also

Kobe only has 2 finals mvps, but I agree with your premise.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, he had his time to get rings. 6 final appearances. 2 rings.

And where did you get Kobe's career average from? It's 25, 5, 4.

Lebron still has the Dallas series on his resume.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to agree with Bron finishing with 4 rings....but the Dallas series shut that down. He'd be grateful as ? if he wins one back in Cleveland.

That being said, the Dallas series = Kobe's series vs. the Pistons.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absolutely. But the way he acting and the way his game is trending, buddy lookin real shakey

I had no problem with going to Miami, no problem with coming back, but now seeng what he saying and how lazy he gets on D idk if he has the stamina, hunger, endurance for another title
  • _God_
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I was going to agree with Bron finishing with 4 rings....but the Dallas series shut that down. He'd be grateful as ? if he wins one back in Cleveland.

No kobes series vs the Suns down 3-1
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going platinum
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah......its over for that ? ......maybe if he developed a consistent jump shot or 3pt shot then I'll think different. ....but he shooting worse.....plus his athleticism fell off & he depends on that more than anything......the smartest thing he did was go to Miami & the dumbest thing he did was leave Miami
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Finals ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah......its over for that ? ......maybe if he developed a consistent jump shot or 3pt shot then I'll think different. ....but he shooting worse.....plus his athleticism fell off & he depends on that more than anything......the smartest thing he did was go to Miami & the dumbest thing he did was leave Miami

I don't know. His passing has definitely improved. He just needs to evolve his game, and since he's already doing business in the paint, his evolution would be just operating from the box and perfecting a 10-12 mid range game, while keeping his jumper on deck when he needs to.
  • _God_
    edited March 2016
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Finals ?

Lebrons finals loss was just as bad as that loss, doesn't matter what round, Lebron never lost in the FIRST round up 3-1, now that is shameful
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He may not win another one

He barely got two off the strenght of Ray allen hitting a clutch 3 and James Harden choking as usual in playoffs giving OKC nothing at all in the finals. Where the hell yall see two more rings coming to this man now that Jerry West has built a dynasty at Golden State? Maybe Durant goes to the Eastern Confence to Washington after this season with Wall and Beal and make a Golden State East, then there goes Lebron's automatic trips to the finals outta that Junior Varsity conference. Face it, he under achieved finals wise including letting Dirk snatch a ring that had no business being able to get snatched. By the time GS slow down Bron gonna be Kobe status and wont be able to lead no team to a finals being way past his prime.
  • _God_
    Options
    Lebron last 6 years will look like Chris Webber in sacremento n wit the right pieces you can win with that C Webb
  • DR. JEK
    Options

Finals ?

Lebrons finals lost was just as bad as that lost, doesn't matter what round, Lebron never lost in the FIRST round up 3-1, now that is shameful

To take that squad of bums to 7 games was a feat in its self because the Suns were a powerhouse back then. Its the equvalent of Lebron apologist when yall want us to overlook Lebron getting stomped in his first finals in 07 vs the spurs
  • _God_
    edited March 2016
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Finals ?

Lebrons finals lost was just as bad as that lost, doesn't matter what round, Lebron never lost in the FIRST round up 3-1, now that is shameful

To take that squad of bums to 7 games was a feat in its self because the Suns were a powerhouse back then. Its the equvalent of Lebron apologist when yall want us to overlook Lebron getting stomped in his first finals in 07 vs the spurs

Lebron was playing in the Finals his third yr in the league , the Suns never made a finals so how were they a powerhouse? So Kobe was up 3-1, quit in game 7, and not even against the best the west has to offer???
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Finals ?

Lebron was playing in the Finals his third yr in the league , the Suns never made a finals so how were they a powerhouse? So Kobe was up 3-1, quit in game 7, and not even against the best the west has to offer???

He's in the EC ?

• _God_
    Options

Finals ?

He's in the EC ?

That whole the eastern conference is weak theory gets proven wrong every yr in the post season when the bottom 3 teams get swept every first round , and that theory def fails this yr
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bron at this point owes his career to wade and ray allen without them hes lucky if he got 1 ring
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rings dont make Kobe better.. Kobe being better makes him better ill let yall argue the particulars

oh yah 5 ringzzzzz
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2016
    Options

Finals ?

The Suns just couldn't get past the one team in the whole league that owned them which were the spurs. No spurs and they woulda buried whoever came outta the East in the finals.

And dont mention the subject of quiting in critical last games in the playoffs. Lebron took the quiting ? to new heights in that Boston series when Pierce was punkin his ass. ? couldn't leave the cavs fast enough, at least Kobe stayed until they were good enough in the next few years to beat the suns.
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bron at this point owes his career to wade and ray allen without them hes lucky if he got 1 ring

Dont forget Lebron also has James Harden to thank too. If the ? didn't have himself Kidnapped the whole series OKC wins that ? .

Lebron shoulda bought that ? a key to the city of Miami for needing the Hymlic the whole series. All he had to do was give the thunder a little bit instead of nothing and they woulda had that.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Dont forget Lebron also has James Harden to thank too. If the ? didn't have himself Kidnapped the whole series OKC wins that ? .

Lebron shoulda bought that ? a key to the city of Miami for needing the Hymlic the whole series. All he had to do was give the thunder a little bit instead of nothing and they woulda had that.

Man, what? Lol Is this what we doin now? James Harden played like he played bc he was 21/22 and he wasnt ready. Thats not something you can manipulate jn hindsight like it was a fluke

Also, Kobe went something like 5 for 20 in game 7 vs Boston when they won, Paxson and Kerr had GW shots for 2 finals for Chicago. THERE ARE NO ASTERISKS when it comes to titles. Period.