No Weights Workout Routine

Options
STOP.IT.5
STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
edited August 2010 in The Weight Room
I'm looking for a good routine with minimal weights since I have nothing but dumbells. I do have an Iron Gym, Perfect Pushup and resistance bands. I've been out of the loop and want to get my muscle built back up. Aiming for a Mon, Wed, Friday type routine if anyone has suggestions. Reps and sets would be helpful and much appreciated.

Comments

• Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Do 20 bodyweight squats, 10 pushups, and 5 pullups.

Sounds fairly easy right

Well you going to keep repeating the above for 15 minutes..straight...NO REST until those 15 minutes are up.

Try that and i'll tell you an even better one next month.
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    substitute pull ups with something else.
  • STOP.IT.5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Do 20 bodyweight squats, 10 pushups, and 5 pullups.

Sounds fairly easy right

Well you going to keep repeating the above for 15 minutes..straight...NO REST until those 15 minutes are up.

Try that and i'll tell you an even better one next month.

Thanks Millions. I'm going to try this out & I bet it's going to be a beast. Question: Should I switch up the pullup variation during the 15 minutes or change it the following workout day?
  • Millions Knives
    edited July 2010
    Options
    STOP.IT.5 wrote: »
    Thanks Millions. I'm going to try this out & I bet it's going to be a beast. Question: Should I switch up the pullup variation during the 15 minutes or change it the following workout day?

No problem bruh.

And the way I do it is I change the variation in the 15 minutes.

So after the first set of doing everything....next time I get back to the pull up bar I would do a wide grip, then a close grip...then a one arm pull up for each arm...etc
  • STOP.IT.5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No problem bruh.

And the way I do it is I change the variation in the 15 minutes.

So after the first set of doing everything....next time I get back to the pull up bar I would do a wide grip, then a close grip...then a one arm pull up for each arm...etc

Got it. Is there anything else I need to incorporate into this workout other than than an ab routine or will this soley suffice?
  • Millions Knives
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Got it. Is there anything else I need to incorporate into this workout other than than an ab routine or will this soley suffice?

Trust me this will solely suffice.

The bodyweight squats will take care of the ab part.
  • STOP.IT.5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Trust me this will solely suffice.

The bodyweight squats will take care of the ab part.

Welp! Guess I'll check back in a month for the upgrade (unless you put me on to the next now). Thanks again good sir.
  • stevieb
    stevieb Members Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    with all the stuff you said you have you should be straight. Resistance bands are good to use and do give off good results
  • STOP.IT.5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    stevieb wrote: »
    with all the stuff you said you have you should be straight. Resistance bands are good to use and do give off good results

You're right stevieb. I may incorporate the bands with the above workout for flexibility purposes.
  • stevieb
    stevieb Members Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're right stevieb. I may incorporate the bands with the above workout for flexibility purposes.

they can also build muscle too. I heard T.O. doesn't use weights anymore he just uses bands.