Quantum Break will be the 1st fresh new game that I will take a chance on IN YEARS(game changer...?)

13»

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Its a really good game. Fun combat, interesting story, beautiful looking. ? expect games to change their entire life these days.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    ROFL This guy is one of the dumbest posters in this section. The ? I read is being ridiculous. Here's a fact. MS is the company that just buys games as they had nothing to do with the creation of Halo (which has fallen off) or Gears (which ain't ? without Cliffy) and Ruin companies like Rare and Lionhead. Uncharted 4 will continue to innovate while Quantum Break is forgotten lol. Don't even show your face in here again after hyping this garbage. This is one of the reasons why I stopped ? with The Arcade. Ratchet & Clank >>>>>>>
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys no need to argue. Quantum break and uncharted are both trash games. Its just quantum break is more so
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL This guy is one of the dumbest posters in this section. The ? I read is being ridiculous. Here's a fact. MS is the company that just buys games as they had nothing to do with the creation of Halo (which has fallen off) or Gears (which ain't ? without Cliffy) and Ruin companies like Rare and Lionhead. Uncharted 4 will continue to innovate while Quantum Break is forgotten lol. Don't even show your face in here again after hyping this garbage. This is one of the reasons why I stopped ? with The Arcade. Ratchet & Clank >>>>>>>

The Uncharted series has never been innovative.

Also, everybody in The Arcade knows you're one of the top 3 offenders when it comes to fanboying.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

3538-2.jpg
    Karl. wrote: »
    ROFL This guy is one of the dumbest posters in this section. The ? I read is being ridiculous. Here's a fact. MS is the company that just buys games as they had nothing to do with the creation of Halo (which has fallen off) or Gears (which ain't ? without Cliffy) and Ruin companies like Rare and Lionhead. Uncharted 4 will continue to innovate [/b][/size] while Quantum Break is forgotten lol. Don't even show your face in here again after hyping this garbage. This is one of the reasons why I stopped ? with The Arcade. Ratchet & Clank >>>>>>>

The Uncharted series has never been innovative.

Also, everybody in The Arcade knows you're one of the top 3 offenders when it comes to fanboying.

LOL it's like they forget what they've posted on here or some ? , the I.C is hilarious. Cuzzo said uncharted was "innovative" lol!!!!!!!!!! Then he brings up ratchet and clank...............BRUH!!!! I was waiting on him to mention crash bandicoot for some reason. That's king of the arcade status right there. These playstation stans are worst than P.C(master race) and xbox stans combined. I knew they wasn't right in the head when they were going crazy over the vita...........lol!!!!