Do you know the 7 Last sayings of Yeshua on the cross?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
giphy.gif

? is good! Hallelujah! ? blessed the deacons at the Church of Yeshua Ha Mashiach to give a brief sermon on the 7 last sayings of Yeshua from the cross! Every message is wonderful. I was given the 4th saying of Yeshua and if you just want to see that you can go to 30:30 on the video for the brief message the Holy Spirit spoke through me. Give ? praise and give ? glory for He is worthy! Hallelujah!

https://youtu.be/sGD3K5j9oFw

May whosoever heard the word be blessed by the LORD Yeshua forever! Amen.

Comments

• b1grobtheking
    b1grobtheking Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    say ,i dont mean any disrespect.i watched your whole video,but its the same thing.All yall doing is repeating the same old verses over and over but your not explaining what they mean,where the info come from or how ,what your reading is going to help someone today.we all know everything jesus did and how and why he died.but how does that help folks today???? these church sermons are like a re run tv show.same time,same place,same story.personal question for you.have you studied ancient kemet,islam,the torah,tao,ma'at, or any of the other religious books or beliefs???? i dont want you to be blind because its is a sin not to learn a little of everything.have you ever studied meta,quantum or solar physics????have you studied human history?????did you know the original bible was supposed to be 500 books combined,but only 80 are repersented in the bible?do you know about the duality of life and reality????do you know what a allegory is??? do you understand jesus was talking to the folks in that time period not the future.have you done serious research on the slave trade????the good ship jesus????? im just saying ,theres way more to life and death that these preachers,pastors and reverends never speak on.how did you become a middle man and be able to speak to ? ?????teach us your secret on that if thats what you really do. have you studied the history of all the religious holidays?????everything im asking you,ive been studying all my life and i still dont know the answer to everything.but,i can sense lies,deception and con men easily.and thats all the religion game is...im out
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why Dr. Clarke, Dr. Ben Jochanan, Dr. Theophile Obenga, John G Jackson, Amos Wilson, and etc are considered master teachers cause they mastered the art of teaching and being very well rounded and exceeding all areas. This is why you don't have no pastor, preachers, ministers and etc being considered a master teacher because life is very diverse and learning from a strict outlook and is considered the only outlook when all you have to do is study nature and nature shows that the "inspired" is just that inspired from people who only had a small viewpoint in life. But you know later down the line when Europeans gotten a hold of the culture and threw in hell, pit, hell fire, etc when it just means grave in their language and there is no second life. But you won't get this post, you'll throw scriptures at it and won't have a conversation about this, just semantics and arrogant undertones to a complex understanding of how limited just a Christian ideology really goes.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say ,i dont mean any disrespect.i watched your whole video,but its the same thing.All yall doing is repeating the same old verses over and over but your not explaining what they mean,where the info come from or how ,what your reading is going to help someone today.we all know everything jesus did and how and why he died.but how does that help folks today???? these church sermons are like a re run tv show.same time,same place,same story.personal question for you.have you studied ancient kemet,islam,the torah,tao,ma'at, or any of the other religious books or beliefs???? i dont want you to be blind because its is a sin not to learn a little of everything.have you ever studied meta,quantum or solar physics????have you studied human history?????did you know the original bible was supposed to be 500 books combined,but only 80 are repersented in the bible?do you know about the duality of life and reality????do you know what a allegory is??? do you understand jesus was talking to the folks in that time period not the future.have you done serious research on the slave trade????the good ship jesus????? im just saying ,theres way more to life and death that these preachers,pastors and reverends never speak on.how did you become a middle man and be able to speak to ? ?????teach us your secret on that if thats what you really do. have you studied the history of all the religious holidays?????everything im asking you,ive been studying all my life and i still dont know the answer to everything.but,i can sense lies,deception and con men easily.and thats all the religion game is...im out

Damn still no reply to this?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodhi wrote: »

Damn still no reply to this?

At this point, DOU is just throwing everything and the kitchen sink at people, and hoping some fall for it. He's replaced one addiction (his past addictions to drugs and women) with another addiction (? faith in a religion that makes him feel good, just like ? or heroin can do).
  • b1grobtheking
    edited April 2016
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Praise Due to Yah
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

1. If you truly listened to the sermons then seeds were planted or seeds that were already in you were watered.
    2. But guess what?
    3. The enemy comes immediately to snatch away the seed of those who are by the way side.
    4. "Some are like the seeds by the way side, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them." Mark 4:15
    5. And the reason for you being by the way side is because you haven't been born again. "Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of ? ." John 3:3
    6. Because only the Spirit of ? can take the word of ? and make it real to you.
    7. Thus faith can only come by hearing and hearing by the word of ? .
    8. Therefore my prayer for you is that you will keep seeking, keep knocking, and keep asking. For every one that seeks will find, and ever one who knocks it shall be opened, and to those you ask it shall be given to them.
    9. Thus read Leviticus 23 if you want to know the only Holidays (HOLYDAYS) that ? recognizes which are actually knowns as MOEDIM in the Hebrew tongue.
    10. After you are doing reading Leviticus 23, watch this:

https://youtu.be/ihO0q23NbGo

ask and you shall receive........But I can't make you understand. Amen.

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
    Proverbs 4:7
  • b1grobtheking
    edited May 2016
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven say bro u waited 2 months and those are the answers you came up with????you didnt answer any of my questions though. can you answer my questions without quoting something out of book?? i dont knock what you believe in,but jesus is not for black folks.regardless what name you put on him it all goes back to the ? greek ? zeus. i have studied more than the bible and im pretty sure all religions are mind control and teachings folks not to think for themselves. why worship a ? that kills everybody who doesnt fear him.thats some godfather movie ? . and im damn sure not worried about no white boy coming back to save me,? he couldnt even save himself the 1st time.lets agree to disagree because at the end of the day ,we all black and arguing about religions and jesus just keeps us divided. instead of worrying about stories from the past and waiting for some guy to comeback and save us,we need to start working together now to make our future better.nobody will save us but us.im out
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven say bro u waited 2 months and those are the answers you came up with????you didnt answer any of my questions though. can you answer my questions without quoting something out of book?? i dont knock what you believe in,but jesus is not for black folks.regardless what name you put on him it all goes back to the ? greek ? zeus. i have studied more than the bible and im pretty sure all religions are mind control and teachings folks not to think for themselves. why worship a ? that kills everybody who doesnt fear him.thats some godfather movie ? . and im damn sure not worried about no white boy coming back to save me,? he couldnt even save himself the 1st time.lets agree to disagree because at the end of the day ,we all black and arguing about religions and jesus just keeps us divided. instead of worrying about stories from the past and waiting for some guy to comeback and save us,we need to start working together now to make our future better.nobody will save us but us.im out

1. I answered your questions.
    2. But if you can't understand the answers that's on you.
    3. No one is arguing religion.
    4. Yeshua isn't white. He is ? Almighty and you will bow before Him sooner or later. I pray that it is sooner for you. But if not you will later, on the last day. For it is written that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Yeshua is LORD. Amen.
    5. Yeshua loves you

Amen.
  • b1grobtheking
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven whatever you say homie.....at this point this conversation is dead and irrelevent. that bible got your brain on lockdown.do your thang.
    and no,i dont worship or bow down to anybody.thats some ? . you dont have to reply,im not coming back here for awhile.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

You nailed it bro, only we can save ourselves at this point. People can worship whoever they want but like you said, why worship some bloodthirsty psychopath that ironically, seems to have done more for the oppressors of the world then anyone else. ? worshipping a ? ass deity like that, I'd rather worship nothing.
  • b1grobtheking
    @kingblaze84
    thanks bro we all gotta start working together and stop fighting and arguing.we need to start getting organized and stop the ? .we have to stop worrying about the past and stop waiting for somebody to come save us in the future.we dont need a leader or a guide if we work together ,well have this world back asap!!!!!!