Smack/URL - Rum Nitty vs Ave (drops tomorrow)

Options
2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Ave took this. Nitty has a better cadence and delivery, but his actual content is Mr. Fantastic level.

Name the reaches
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ave took this. Nitty has a better cadence and delivery, but his actual content is Mr. Fantastic level.

Its not always all about the bars ive learned on the IC
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't call it... At all. Every time I was like, "Yep. Ave round." Nitty said some ? .

That 30 under the 40 improper fraction bar had a ? with the bubble guts face. Ave cold with it. This is a classic unquestionably.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Rum Nitty
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I can't call it... At all. Every time I was like, "Yep. Ave round." Nitty said some ? .

That 30 under the 40 improper fraction bar had a ? with the bubble guts face. Ave cold with it. This is a classic unquestionably.

But but he stole that 30 under 40 bar lmfao.

@ 3:40

https://youtu.be/v9H0YOOMtgI
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its not always all about the bars ive learned on the IC

Same here...you'll be surprised how far a sloppy joe and duck duck goose bar will get ya,wit the right delivery.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Rum Nitty
    lol get out ur feelings bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

i was like 10-4 stolen bar, but just let it go cuz the battle was fire...
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rum Nitty
    The Recipe wrote: »

i was like 10-4 stolen bar, but just let it go cuz the battle was fire...

Ave put it together better also.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ave

That and The uncle tom line...

tumblr_n1xmzsM4vZ1toat5eo1_250.gif

• gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ave
    Ave 2-1. His content was simply stronger. Ave's pen game is serious. He just made a new fan, he just needs polish his performance and refining. He don't need to rush his bars, let it marinate for the slow folks. Nitty really had the crowd tho for some reason, they was gassing some subpar bars. Nitty came with it too but Ave the superior lyricist. Both did their thing.