A very stupid trending story: SF State Black Student Confronts White Student Over "Dreads"

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tired of these overly offended hipsters
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That dude's mannerisms are hilarious and this ? is insane
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I applaud that young freedom fighter, she had Jesse Eisenburg's ? ass shook
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? looked fake to me
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She sounds like how I imagine @desertrain10 would sound.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over a ? hairstyle

? need some ? in her life
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ... feelings ensue.

I'm sure these are the cool students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwSFv8e8K4

just look at the still. ? is clearly fake. her ass all smiling staring at the camera
  • MsBLKUSA
    MsBLKUSA Members Posts: 37
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Does she get mad at black women wearing Chinese and Indian weave?

Do you get mad when white women get ass implants and lip injections? What about twerking?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MsBLKUSA
    Options
    Same type of ? that be put up as a poster child for "feminist" is now being used for BLM.

BLM was started by Black feminist.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shorty can get smashed
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://kron4.com/2016/03/29/viral-video-of-prompts-investigation-at-sfsu/
    SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Campus police at San Francisco State University have launched an investigation into a viral video that shows a female student confronting a male student on campus about his dreadlocks.

Campus officials confirmed to KRON 4 News that the video took place on campus Monday afternoon and that both individuals are students, but neither are employed by the school.

KRON4 News reporter Justine Waldman caught up with Cory Goldstein, the man in dreadlocks. Goldstein says this confrontation started on campus quad when the unidentified woman went to hand him a flyer but pulled it back and said “sorry we don’t want people with your hair here.”

He says was having a bad day and was trying to get to lunch, didn’t want to get in a fight. He was walking away and that’s when matters escalated.

The 46-second video shows an African-American student confronting Goldstein inside a campus hallway about his hair.

She tells him in the video that he is appropriating her culture and when he tries to walk away she obstructs his path.

“Yo, stop touching me right now,” Goldstein says he tries to walk up the stairs. She then grabs his arm to keep him from leaving.

“I don’t need your disrespect,” Goldstein says as she releases her grip on him and he walks away.

The woman then notices someone recording the video and asks the unidentified cameraman why he was filming.

“Just for everyone’s safety,” the cameraman says before shutting off the camera.

Goldstein understands she and her friend were trying to explain why his hair was a form of “cultural appropriation” but he says her approach was not done in a positive way.

He says he does not know the girl, they’ve never met before. He also says he would like to talk with her then apologize and have a more civil discussion.

As for the individual who filmed the incident, KRON4 has learned that he has requested that charges be pressed.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsBLKUSA wrote: »
    Same type of ? that be put up as a poster child for "feminist" is now being used for BLM.

Explains the nigh uselessness

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BLM is a useless movement anyway.... in fact it's not even a movement
  • MsBLKUSA
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Explains the nigh uselessness

Explain the uselessness of the contemporary Black male to plant seeds, and attack white supremacy.

Not the irrational kind tho. And that is the point i am trying to make.

This.... irrational unstable wildebeast is what people think of when they hear the word feminist, right?

Now we got the same type of irrational unstable wildebeast being the face of BLM.

That is a problem.

These types of people cannot be the faces of these special interest groups. Dig?

Yet, you would have no problem with a group of Black men who refer to women as ? and hoes, while claiming to fight white supremacy, as he goes home to white woman after. This that ? Gregory complex; spend most of your life complaining about white supremacy while going home to babylon women. King kong syndrome.

Black women today are generally more conscious and pro-black in the contemporary society, than most Black men who seem to have the resources for knowledge but are controlled by the fear to act.

Bree-Newsome-Climbs-South-Carolipitol-Confederate-Flag-Remove-1.jpg

Bree-Newsome-arrest.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dreadlocks on white people are hideous, even on the hippy chicks I have a weakness for.

If someone accused me of appropriating their culture I would probably say "? ur culture has good taste" and then walked away.