Girl holds knife to dude's throat and makes him apologize on social media

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Article

Can't call it, could be some fake ? trying to stir up fake outrage. Can't tell nowadays.

This chilling video appears to show a crazed girl forcing her boyfriend to make a public apology for flirting with other women on Instagram while she holds a knife to his throat.

The terrified young man apologises in front of camera to stop his demented girlfriend from slicing his neck with an enormous knife.

The distressing video of the unidentified American couple has recently emerged online. It is unknown who the couple are or if it has been staged...

In the footage the woman says 'Say it, I said say it!' with a demonic expression on her face.

Her boyfriend responds: 'You hoes need to stop commenting on my Instagram pictures you are f****** up our relationship.'

But he is pressed to say more by the abusive girl who slaps him in the face: 'and...', she says.

'...And me and Riley are in love y'all, hoes don't matter,' adds the black-haired boy.

'That's right' says the girl before the footage ends.

The shocking video is taken at an unidentifiable location and appears on first viewing to be genuine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV_Ijuh0e84

Comments