Why'd I Smash? :( (ill Community True Life Tales)

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Lol I was unfortunate enough to take one for the team
    Homie tricked me and gave me the ugly friend den the ? was on her period and still wanted me to smash..... I did it smh worst 10mins of my life

Shame on you
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Bruh I guess this is the scumbag thread for the GnS

Damn sho thought these stories were told in that thread. I ? was holding back. Lol.

Aiight well I'm TRY not gonna drop a titangraph story but I doubt it...
    Pretty much use to mess wit this big chick who use to work wit me. She quit, but we kept in contact. Hit me up about hookin up while she was at a get together (get together that my current s/o was having, but we wasn't official at that time. just messing around).

She was one of those who was real big, then lost some weight, but still had fat on her. But at that time she was losing it. Anyway, 1st time we meet up was at a Red Roof Inn after I got off work. Got undressed...nothin but rolls. Not much ? meat. Smh...UNTIL I slid in that ? . COT...DAMN. That s***...that...my goodness. I was trying my damndest it buss quick.

This hefa had me forget about all that I described about her. Head game was one of the best ever. After that nut was finally buss, in come the "Diet Coke Effect" . You know that taste you get in your mout when you drink Diet Coke b/c you're thirty as hell. But then once you've quenched that thirt, in comes that nasty azzz after taste. Yeah that was I went thru. She got up to wipe up, and all I could do was look at her body like...

1pocKt7_zpseltirrm0.jpg

..."Really Recap?" So we're sittin on the bed chillin, and thinking of an excuse to bounce on this hefa like "Yeah so...
    DlF69PO_zpsydlbhgp3.gif

I took too long. B/c she started back up wit me again. Had Recap succumb to that glorious ? . When I did finally leave, all I could was smh. Vowed to make this a one time thing...BULL***! I continued f***'ing this broad in my house, her house, my car, in her folks house, their driveway. Each time had the Diet Coke Effect, but continued on.

So later on she gained some...a lot of weight back. This time I'm really lookin at this hefa like "Da f***??". Avoided all advances of wanting to go out. Went by her crib to chill (she was still cool when she want to be. plus she cooked) and just looked at her while she was in the kitchen. Smh. Tellin myself I need to leave...IMMEDIATELY. Unfortunately my dumbazzz rationalized the situation and was like "You done came all this way ? . Minus well g'on head and smash." Aaaaaaand that exactly what I did. A couple...a few...several...a bunch more times.

I couldn't resist that ? and head. That s*** had me driving 35-40 mins on her side of town in the morning, and at night. Had me recording our sessions (ole girl was a squirter), taking pics, etc. Eventually we stopped b/c wanted more. Plus she argued too much. Chat here & there. Probably could still get it if I wanted to. Smh.

Big girls ? be yankin y'all. Imma witness.
    Yuck
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder do females have this problem
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my story from the "going raw thread".. smh this ? was over a decade ago.. still disgusted
    in the spirit of the IC.. i will tell this story.. sorry for the titan, but worth the read

aight was living in DE this was like 2005 myspace days. messaging some chick like 3am.. we ended talking on the phone like noon the next day. We chat and she like she gon come through tonight. she says "dont laugh at me if im walking funny ". i thought that was weird... shoulda been my first red flag.. but u know.. new ?

so we meet up, drink ending up ? raw. (this is where the time comes to play) met her online at 3am... by 9pm the same day im raw ? them guts out smh. so smash a couple times that night, and again in the morning. that morning ? she told me ? inside her and i did it like a ? ? .. im disgusted with myself the more and more i type this lol

so soon as i bust that last nut inside her.. i rollover and she hits me with the "i got something to tell u and i hope u wont be mad" u already know im like ? .. heres come the heavy. she was just like she was a few weeks preggo already but was planning on getting an abortion (i think she might have been like 23 with a 3 year old kid already.. i was 22).. i was like "oh ok .. i mean long as a few months down the line (if u end up not having the abortion) u dont be trying to hit me like im that babies daddy im cool..

but then that made me me think "why did u tell me u might be walking funny".. i swear to ? this is what the ? told me

her "well ive known this guy i chatted with online for over a year. we were strictly friends.. well we finally said we would meet up.. like i said it was strictly platonic. well i go over his house and he has 4 of his friends over, and soon as i got there he leaves and his four friends had ? me",

but she made it seem like they forced her...

me "soooo them ? ? u??? ? u call the cops!?!?!"

her "well, they didnt ? me, they ? me..."

me "what... they ? u.." **looked her up and down real slow** "? they ran a train on yo ass and u was down"

her "no i wasnt"

me "hold on.. WHEN did this happen????"

her "friday"

me **looks at calender** it was Sunday ? morning

me " so u already preggo by some other cat... four ? ? u 6 ways from sunday 2 nights ago.. and u wanted me ? inside u and skeet skeet skeet and u havent even known me 24 hrs yet... yeah time to take u back to the crib"

somehow some way i didnt get burnt by this ? .. and my ? still kicked it with this ? again (thats another story as well) smh at me being young dumb and full of ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    my story from the "going raw thread".. smh this ? was over a decade ago.. still disgusted
    in the spirit of the IC.. i will tell this story.. sorry for the titan, but worth the read

aight was living in DE this was like 2005 myspace days. messaging some chick like 3am.. we ended talking on the phone like noon the next day. We chat and she like she gon come through tonight. she says "dont laugh at me if im walking funny ". i thought that was weird... shoulda been my first red flag.. but u know.. new ?

so we meet up, drink ending up ? raw. (this is where the time comes to play) met her online at 3am... by 9pm the same day im raw ? them guts out smh. so smash a couple times that night, and again in the morning. that morning ? she told me ? inside her and i did it like a ? ? .. im disgusted with myself the more and more i type this lol

so soon as i bust that last nut inside her.. i rollover and she hits me with the "i got something to tell u and i hope u wont be mad" u already know im like ? .. heres come the heavy. she was just like she was a few weeks preggo already but was planning on getting an abortion (i think she might have been like 23 with a 3 year old kid already.. i was 22).. i was like "oh ok .. i mean long as a few months down the line (if u end up not having the abortion) u dont be trying to hit me like im that babies daddy im cool..

but then that made me me think "why did u tell me u might be walking funny".. i swear to ? this is what the ? told me

her "well ive known this guy i chatted with online for over a year. we were strictly friends.. well we finally said we would meet up.. like i said it was strictly platonic. well i go over his house and he has 4 of his friends over, and soon as i got there he leaves and his four friends had ? me",

me "what... they ? u.." **looked her up and down real slow** "? they ran a train on yo ass and u was down"

her "no i wasnt"

her "friday"

me " so u already preggo by some other cat... four ? ? u 6 ways from sunday 2 nights ago.. and u wanted me ? inside u and skeet skeet skeet and u havent even known me 24 hrs yet... yeah time to take u back to the crib"

somehow some way i didnt get burnt by this ? .. and my ? still kicked it with this ? again (thats another story as well) smh at me being young dumb and full of ?

Please tell it
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we done ? , but the ? ain't over.

She got dressed and all and my boy was like "yo, I know you got a friend or two to fall through" and ole girl lit up like "hell yeah... Lemme call my girl up right quick!". So she get her on the phone and told her we finna pick her up and her girl was soundin extra enthusiastic on the phone. Once she hung up I was like "What she lookin like", thinking that if this ? gets any worse I'm prolly gonna go to the nearest NOI temple and sign up after this is all over.

"She cute, she short, kinda petite, but she cute tho".

I'm skeptical as ? , 'causa busted broads idea of cute ain't never been cute by any stretch of the imagination. So we get to her apartment complex and ths chick comes out of her building and she's short and basic as hell lookin. Better than the broad we just got done ? , but damn if this chick ain't extra super plain lookin. Anyways she get's in and we roll back to my crib. I pour some drinks and get the music going again with the short broad grinding on my boy. Big broad done taken a liking to me by now and she's making it clear by the way she's dancing and grabbing on me. The lil chick was like "aw ? , it's like that???" turned around, dropped to her knees and just started blowing my boy. Big broad ain't finna be outdone by that so she follows suit by giving me head, then gets up and tells her girl to switch so now lil chick is suckin me off. I look over at my boy, he looks at me like "yeah ? !" and I'm like "? it dawg let's do this ? ". I tell the lil broad "take them ? ...", and before I could even get "off" out she hopped up and stripped out of her ? fast as ? and proceeded to ? some more. This chick has almost no ? and very minimal ass with zero curves to boot; ? ain't lookin good with either of these ghetto hoes. Big broad is puttin in work, pauses to get naked, then gets back to it. Now, she's starting to get sloppy ? and me and dude done already ? her once, so we turn our attention to the lil chick and take her back to my bedroom, leaving big gyal out on the couch. We spinnin this chick around back and forth taking turns ? and gettin head for about half an hour when all three of us stop and laugh like "damn, we left ya girl out on the couch". We go back out there and the chick is sittin on the couch with her legs up playing with her ? with South Park on TV. I go back over to her and just stick my ? in her mouth, then start ? her, my boy literally picked up the lil chick and was like "Dawg, peep this ? out!". Me and ole girl look up and this dude has her over his shoulder with a long neck beer bottle up this chick ? and she sittin there giggling like it's the funniest ? in the world. We switch back and forth ? these broads for another couple of hours and eventually we all pass out.

I wake up in my bed with lil chick next to me. I go out into the livingroom and my boy is passed out on my chair and ottoman, and big girl is laid out on my couch ? naked with one leg off the couch and one leg draped over the back of it. I go back in the room, wake lil chick up and we go out and look and ? up laughing. We go back in the room and I'm like "yo, you tryin to ? again?" and she's like "bet, let's run that", so we get another ? session off before going to sleep.

I wake up around noon or some ? . Big chick is still asleep with her legs cocked open. My boy is already up...

"? ..."
    "? ..."
    "? ..."
    "nih-ga..."

Shorty come out the room still ? naked. She sees her girl and starts laughing again then goes back in the room to get dressed. My boy wakes ole girl up and tells her to get dressed.

We dropped both of 'em off. We rolled back to the crib without speaking a word, just sat there listening to some Juvenile. We got back to the crib and took a look around. My spot was trashed. The livingroom was on ? , my bedroom was demolished. There was liquor spilled on the floor, my table, and on my kitchen counter. I sat there looking around and then I saw it:

"maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan hell ? nawl."

There was a big ass stain on my couch where big broad was sleeping. Either the ? ? on my couch or squirted on it, but it didn't matter which one it was... My ? was royally ? up and I was utterly disgusted by it. A while later while the cover and cushion were drying we both agreed that we had officially hit rock bottom when it came to hoes. While we would have a whole bunch of similar escapades with chicks over the course of that summer (which we have officially named "The Summer of Sin"), nothing would ever match the sheer gutterness of that ? .

This ? ? baby d
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

her "no i wasnt"

her "friday"

Everyone look at this....

... This is how STDs are created...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan hell ? nawl."

This s*** got me lmao. Didn't even have to read the rest to figure out what happened. Lol
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the L's in this muthafucca
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    @kinghassan What I tell you in the other thread about some of these ? and their standards? Lol

Lol @ "standards"....I stopped having standards in 07