What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Afrika Bambaataa Child Rapist?

14567810»

Replies

  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't make it any better that all the people speaking out (victims and non victims) all said they joined when they were young teenagers.

    Come on man.....
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bambaatta said bootyholes should unite
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    sapp08_2001
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I hope this get rid of that wack ass zulu beats on sirius fm on friday nights
    I tried not to laugh at this but lol! Man that shit is super lame bro! The best one I ever heard was the Phife Tribute.
    sapp08_2001
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Africa Bambottoms
    SplackavelliTrillaaaaaa
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    BelovedAfeniStew
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website

    My tin foil hat is getting upgraded
    The Wombshifter
    BedStuyStewMelqartYoung Stef
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website

    My tin foil hat is getting upgraded

    shrug.gif.1e0e0fea3b4decd04814e736ef306094.gif
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    BelovedAfeniYoung Stef
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,209 Regulator
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website

    Maybe ppl dnt feel the need to help spread the message of a lying pedophile. That's all I got.
    BedStuy
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I'm not into gossip like that but this is crazy. I know a lot of people that are members of the Zulu Nation. Some of y'all favorite rappers are members. I use to visit the zulu nation website before they re-vamped it. It had a lot of info on African culture, African History, conspiracies, freemasonry, NOI, 5% percenters stuff, Nuwaubian, e.t.c. Bambaataa is a strong supporter in Malachi York theories and philosophies as well. He even supported York during similar allegations of molestations. I remember him saying about York on how the powers that be were setting him up. Fast forward and he's in the same situation. crazy yo.

    I know people who were down with York who said that motherfucker was really doing some wild shit. There's this one dude that swear he's a minister and be preaching some wild shit i stay debunking, but everybody eats it up. I can tell his mind fucked up from that experience with York. These dudes got the gift of gab but be narcissist freaks on the low no better than Jim Jones.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    BedStuy
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,263 Regulator
    its fucked up. planet rock was a part of my childhood(pause) how could this be. how could he say "go ladies" and not mean it?

    You paused talking about childhood? Y'all take that pause shit way too serious
    Louis Devinearsapp08_2001Trillaaaaaa
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I'm not into gossip like that but this is crazy. I know a lot of people that are members of the Zulu Nation. Some of y'all favorite rappers are members. I use to visit the zulu nation website before they re-vamped it. It had a lot of info on African culture, African History, conspiracies, freemasonry, NOI, 5% percenters stuff, Nuwaubian, e.t.c. Bambaataa is a strong supporter in Malachi York theories and philosophies as well. He even supported York during similar allegations of molestations. I remember him saying about York on how the powers that be were setting him up. Fast forward and he's in the same situation. crazy yo.

    I know people who were down with York who said that motherfucker was really doing some wild shit. There's this one dude that swear he's a minister and be preaching some wild shit i stay debunking, but everybody eats it up. I can tell his mind fucked up from that experience with York. These dudes got the gift of gab but be narcissist freaks on the low no better than Jim Jones.

    We in the same area and there's people that still think he's innocent. They even got websites dedicated breaking it down.
    Stew wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website

    Maybe ppl dnt feel the need to help spread the message of a lying pedophile. That's all I got.
    No one knows for sure who telling the truth and who telling lies but don't you want to hear all sides including Bambaataa's?
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,209 Regulator
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I'm not into gossip like that but this is crazy. I know a lot of people that are members of the Zulu Nation. Some of y'all favorite rappers are members. I use to visit the zulu nation website before they re-vamped it. It had a lot of info on African culture, African History, conspiracies, freemasonry, NOI, 5% percenters stuff, Nuwaubian, e.t.c. Bambaataa is a strong supporter in Malachi York theories and philosophies as well. He even supported York during similar allegations of molestations. I remember him saying about York on how the powers that be were setting him up. Fast forward and he's in the same situation. crazy yo.

    I know people who were down with York who said that motherfucker was really doing some wild shit. There's this one dude that swear he's a minister and be preaching some wild shit i stay debunking, but everybody eats it up. I can tell his mind fucked up from that experience with York. These dudes got the gift of gab but be narcissist freaks on the low no better than Jim Jones.

    We in the same area and there's people that still think he's innocent. They even got websites dedicated breaking it down.
    Stew wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website

    Maybe ppl dnt feel the need to help spread the message of a lying pedophile. That's all I got.
    No one knows for sure who telling the truth and who telling lies but don't you want to hear all sides including Bambaataa's?

    Yea no doubt, I heard bits and pieces of it yesterday, he denied everything. I really didn't expect anything diff, nobody is gonna admit to being a pedo.
    BedStuy
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    its fucked up. planet rock was a part of my childhood(pause) how could this be. how could he say "go ladies" and not mean it?

    You paused talking about childhood? Y'all take that pause shit way too serious

    I guess the joke flew over your head.
    Young Stef
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decepticons lost
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    sapp08_2001
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

    2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Tsotsi Cape TownBedStuy
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    star is a mother fucker.
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    BelovedAfeniTsotsi Cape Townsapp08_2001bootcheese3000
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0818UCo-4OY
    
    Afrika Bambaataa 'Molested' Me: Ronald Savage

    Yoooo, this is some highly disturbing shit. Thinking about Bam when you your trying to fuck is not the business. Personally, I'd be in the pen because I would have killed Bam a long time ago.
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

    “There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • ScroterScroter Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Bambaattaa Gacy
  • ScroterScroter Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    BlackSpades gang lost your leader likes manboy anus.
Sign In or Register to comment.