What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Afrika Bambaataa Child Rapist?

Replies

• MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if that shit is true?
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Droping mickeys?where do u get mickeys
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Zulu Nation spoke on this yet?
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I remember when someone said that Bambaataa was the one who was taking fans and raping them, but everyone thought it was Ghostface or Busta Rhymes

That was more because of Illseed's stupid hints. Also, that wasn't the first time I heard of Busta being gay* so I kinda thought that was to whom was being referred.

fix*
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    if it's true then let em burn with the others
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    Logic Last
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when someone said that Bambaataa was the one who was taking fans and raping them, but everyone thought it was Ghostface or Busta Rhymes

That was more because of Illseed's stupid hints. Also, that wasn't the first time I heard of Busta being gay* so I kinda thought that was to whom was being referred.

fix*

Thanks. Stupid touchscreen
    x the unknown

fix*

Thanks. Stupid touchscreen

know the feeling
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    smp4life wrote: »
    Has Zulu Nation spoke on this yet?

nope & they wont
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Here they go tearing down bambaataas legacy

They can't let black people die as legends..they always gotta have to throw dirt on their legacies before they die

Fuck his legacy if he's responsible for molesting little boys.

Why does your comment sound like a indictment?..Where's the proof he molested this dude?

Nigga this isn't the first time the media and it's demons have assassinated the characters of our icons

xxCivicxx
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into titties. This nigga gay as fuck. At 13, I was already a titty and booty man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was gay as fuck.

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a piece of shit for fucking boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also gay as fuck.

13 year old kids, especially with no dad around, can be susceptible to lots of shit. It's not right for a grown ass man in a position of trust to be pulling his dick out an molesting a kid. I'm not going to be passing judgement on the kid if this true. Just like of this was a 13 year old girl who was raped by a grown ass man i wouldn't sit here and say "well she clearly wanted the dick."

Kids are stupid. By definition their brains aren't fully developed, which is why adults in positions of power shouldn't be taking advantage of them.

This is a fucked up situation all around and if this is true, i don't wanna hear nothing anymore about how hip hop is way more gay today than in the "good old days" when back in those days, Dre was wearing lipstick dressed like a she thang, biggie was hanging with dudes that fucked boys in the ass and threw em over bridges, big daddy Kane and biggies dj was making male prostitutes suck his dick, and Africa bambatta was out here getting 13 year olds to suck his dick as well as raping male fans of older age....oh and let's not forget this was considered acceptable behavior at rap concerts of a goat...

c5iix2i2jhiv.gif

Wooooooahhh big daddy kane did what tell that story
    bootcheese3000
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into titties. This nigga gay as fuck. At 13, I was already a titty and booty man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was gay as fuck.

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a piece of shit for fucking boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also gay as fuck.

13 year old kids, especially with no dad around, can be susceptible to lots of shit. It's not right for a grown ass man in a position of trust to be pulling his dick out an molesting a kid. I'm not going to be passing judgement on the kid if this true. Just like of this was a 13 year old girl who was raped by a grown ass man i wouldn't sit here and say "well she clearly wanted the dick."

Kids are stupid. By definition their brains aren't fully developed, which is why adults in positions of power shouldn't be taking advantage of them.

This is a fucked up situation all around and if this is true, i don't wanna hear nothing anymore about how hip hop is way more gay today than in the "good old days" when back in those days, Dre was wearing lipstick dressed like a she thang, biggie was hanging with dudes that fucked boys in the ass and threw em over bridges, big daddy Kane and biggies dj was making male prostitutes suck his dick, and Africa bambatta was out here getting 13 year olds to suck his dick as well as raping male fans of older age....oh and let's not forget this was considered acceptable behavior at rap concerts of a goat...

c5iix2i2jhiv.gif

Wooooooahhh big daddy kane did what tell that story
    No. Big daddy Kane didn't do shit. I'm saying his dj was mister cee. Mister cee was with male prostitutes
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
    blackgod813
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all can't see this an obvious attempt to damage hip hop?? Luckily were so detached from authentic hip hop as a society so that afrika don't take that much of a hit
    blackgod813Intelligent_Hoodlum Maximus Rex
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

It's still rape. No homo.

Statutory tho
    He was just a young fag
    Ain't no way at 13 a nigga could coerce me into eatin sausage
    No way

Exactly at 13 i was already into ladies ass, tits and feet. All the fruity shit was and is a no no

I was into exactly the same 3 things.....
    *frank Lucas voice* my man
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    sapp08_2001Maximus Rexbootcheese3000