Afrika Bambaataa Child ? ?

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into ? . This ? ? as ? . At 13, I was already a ? and ? man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was ? as ? .

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a ? for ? boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also ? as ? .

It's still ? . No ? .

Statutory tho
    He was just a young ?
    Ain't no way at 13 a ? could coerce me into eatin sausage
    No way

Exactly at 13 i was already into ladies ass, ? and feet. All the fruity ? was and is a no no

Agreed except for the strikeout. Boomerang scarred me for life when it came to feet.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Stew wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Here they go tearing down bambaataas legacy

They can't let black people die as legends..they always gotta have to throw dirt on their legacies before they die

? his legacy if he's responsible for molesting little boys.

Why does your comment sound like a indictment?..Where's the proof he molested this dude?

? this isn't the first time the media and it's demons have assassinated the characters of our icons

U mean the same way you're insinuating just cause he's black and has a legacy that "they" are trying to tear him down? Big ass IF in the middle of my sentence. Check yo EYE foo

Nah ? you believe that allegation.the way you worded that comment gives off the agent smith vibes to me...? yo lil "IF" you agent Fed ass ? ..

"They" been doing it for years..king,malcolm,black Panthers,garvey etc...You really think they won't try to discredit a founding father of hip hop? A art that started off as anti establishment and rooted in african symbology..Whose to say this isn't a agent provocateur writing these sensational things like they have MANY times in the past?...Yall ? worse than the ?

Maybe you just ain't black enuff to see that, you ? ass eminem Stan

Da ? u know about black power anyway? Your favorite rapper is a white boy who raps about ? ? up the ass with umbrellas and cross dresses like a drag queen..You about as black as Prince, ?

Lmao this screams I got upset about that last post cause you were right so Im gonna assume you're not "black enough" and the only thing I know about you is that you're a fan of Eminem so Im gonna throw that out there along with personal attacks even tho I dont know a damn thing about you? lol pathetic IC shenanigans. EYE lose.

Shhhhh..Be quiet

Just let that ether melt and sizzle into your brain..and if you still like eminem in the morning then you are by all means, a natural born square...

Don't feel bad..it's prolly in your DNA..Your daddy was prolly a ? ? ..Hopefully you won't pass it on to your kids

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    You is a eminem stan tho

Bet u cant prove it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they wait until these black legends are at their most irrelevant to destroy them?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they wait until these black legends are at their most irrelevant to destroy them?

True say they need to be a lil unpredictable with this ?

You talking to yourself? Wtf?

ADHD
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • smp4life
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    I been hearing about this, but after how they did Cosby I'm not about to condemn the man...

They? You mean the 60+ women that came forward?
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smp4life wrote: »
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    I been hearing about this, but after how they did Cosby I'm not about to condemn the man...

They? You mean the 60+ women that came forward?

Yes... among others...
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into ? . This ? ? as ? . At 13, I was already a ? and ? man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was ? as ? .

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a ? for ? boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also ? as ? .

It's still ? . No ? .

Statutory tho
    He was just a young ?
    No way

Exactly at 13 i was already into ladies ass, ? and feet. All the fruity ? was and is a no no

Agreed except for the strikeout. Boomerang scarred me for life when it came to feet.

So you sayin youll let a girl wit corns and crustations feel the rug burn?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this ? hit mainstream media this could destroy hip-hop as a whole. Are you telling me the FOUNDER of hip-hop is a ? ? who was outchea getting head from lil boyz? This has potential to be DEVASTATING to hip-hop culture
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    If this ? hit mainstream media this could destroy hip-hop as a whole. Are you telling me the FOUNDER of hip-hop is a ? ? who was outchea getting head from lil boyz? This has potential to be DEVASTATING to hip-hop culture

He's not the founder
  • smp4life

Disagree. Hip-hop is WAAAAAY bigger than 1 dude. and yeah, as the guy above says bambatta is not the founder. It could hurt Zulu nation tho, if this ends up being true and they do like the catholic church and just ignore the facts. I have the feeling that if this is true, we are going to start seeing other victims popping up ala cosby.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smp4life wrote: »

Disagree. Hip-hop is WAAAAAY bigger than 1 dude. and yeah, as the guy above says bambatta is not the founder. It could hurt Zulu nation tho, if this ends up being true and they do like the catholic church and just ignore the facts. I have the feeling that if this is true, we are going to start seeing other victims popping up ala cosby.

It was his Zulu parties that set the entire movement off.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still ? . No ? .

Statutory tho
    He was just a young ?
    No way

? , how'd you get that hypothesis ? question from my post?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still ? . No ? .

Statutory tho
    He was just a young ?
    No way

? , how'd you get that hypothesis ? question from my post?
    Haha its all good fam.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plant it and rock