Afrika Bambaataa Child ? ?

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    If this ? hit mainstream media this could destroy hip-hop as a whole. Are you telling me the FOUNDER of hip-hop is a ? ? who was outchea getting head from lil boyz? This has potential to be DEVASTATING to hip-hop culture

Disagree. Hip-hop is WAAAAAY bigger than 1 dude. and yeah, as the guy above says bambatta is not the founder. It could hurt Zulu nation tho, if this ends up being true and they do like the catholic church and just ignore the facts. I have the feeling that if this is true, we are going to start seeing other victims popping up ala cosby.
    Hip-hop is bigger than one person I agree. But one of the creators of our culture ends up a ? ? and you don't think that's gonna hurt hiphop culture? I think you're underestimating the power of media. They had Cosby face all over the news and they destroyed that man legacy. This ? could be worse
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this ? hit mainstream media this could destroy hip-hop as a whole. Are you telling me the FOUNDER of hip-hop is a ? ? who was outchea getting head from lil boyz? This has potential to be DEVASTATING to hip-hop culture

Disagree. Hip-hop is WAAAAAY bigger than 1 dude. and yeah, as the guy above says bambatta is not the founder. It could hurt Zulu nation tho, if this ends up being true and they do like the catholic church and just ignore the facts. I have the feeling that if this is true, we are going to start seeing other victims popping up ala cosby.
    Hip-hop is bigger than one person I agree. But one of the creators of our culture ends up a ? ? and you don't think that's gonna hurt hiphop culture? I think you're underestimating the power of media. They had Cosby face all over the news and they destroyed that man legacy. This ? could be worse

Cosby destroyed his own legacy.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, when has the media ever had anything good to say about hip-hop? ? what they think/say.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wheres the proof beside some he said she said ? ...
    They Said Mike Was a Molester
    They Said Iron Mike was a ?
    They said Pac was ?

they all turned out to be lies.... anybody can say anything, about anything.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into ? . This ? ? as ? . At 13, I was already a ? and ? man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was ? as ? .

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a ? for ? boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also ? as ? .

Hell yeah, I knew since I was 5 or younger that I was into ? and phat ? . At 13 years old, you know what you're into, so that little kid Savage was a flaming ? or bisexual ? . And if Afrika Bambatta is into that ? he's a flaming ? too. I'm disappointed to hear this about him, I thought the Biggie eating KFC naked around his boys rumors were bad but this is way worse.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've been saying this for a long time. He destroyed himself.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Here they go tearing down bambaataas legacy

They can't let black people die as legends..they always gotta have to throw dirt on their legacies before they die

Nah bruh.... they need to destroy this fruit ass ? legacy. A guy ? and ? ? This is who you stick your chest out for......Nah.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You should stop trying to speak on Cosby cuz you don't know what you're talking about at all

You've already made 2 ignorant posts about that subject, no need for a 3rd one
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into ? . This ? ? as ? . At 13, I was already a ? and ? man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was ? as ? .

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a ? for ? boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also ? as ? .

Once you start its hard to stop
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

You should stop trying to speak on Cosby cuz you don't know what you're talking about at all

You've already made 2 ignorant posts about that subject, no need for a 3rd one

Cosby doesn't respect hip hop culture. ? ? on young Black men for 20 years because we were making white America uncomfortable

What makes it worse is this ? was out here strong arming females for ? while he was throwing stones.

? that ? ass ?

? his life
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop with they're trying to take down a hip hop founding father. Stop
    Lil Durk has more influence than Bamatta right now and no one wants to him down.
    Take him down for what? How effective is Bambatta right now?
    Hip Hop have tremendous negatives attach to it to take it down without setting up Bambatta.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is that this won't blow up at all because Bambatta is not "relevant" I'm ready to see what cats will say when a more popular or known rapper gets exposed. Y'all know it's coming. If Bambatta did that ? to that dude he need to pay consequences.. I won't believe it until it's made to be true though.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....sausage!
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

They don't care about this ? . They cared about Cosby.

Bambatta isn't a household name like Cosby and he won't garner hits or ratings for media like that.

Also, if the ? is true that is a reflection of him and not us.
    It's not about Bambaata. More so bringing down hip-hop by using one of the four father's of it. Hiphop's popularity is why it's the number 1 culture. What happens when little kids stop idolizing anything associated with the culture?