D'ANGELO RUSSELL VS KOBE BRYANT: WHOSE MAN LAW VIOLATION WAS WORSE?

Options
123457»

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    @s2J, mood still cute af or nah?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    KOBE
    AP21 wrote: »
    @s2J, mood still cute af or nah?

Yessir lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    That sucks if she had a stroke, that ? aint no joke. I know a guy whos wife had a stroke 2 years ago. Chick is only 23 right now and is still recovering. Shes made a lot of progress though but I couldnt imagine having to go through that.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man law does not exist.... if you believe that and over the college frat age you are losing badly...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    DWO wrote: »
    ? , why can't we vote for your ? ass? You created a a thread about which one is worse.... You trying to figure out if the IC is gonna approve your life choices?

The ? you talking to?

If you're the TS, then I'm talking to you, ? . If that ain't you, go check your sugar levels...

You got to be the dumbest mother ? alive if you can't tell I'm not the thread starter

? , I knew you weren't. In my original post, I mentioned CREATING a thread... You fat dumb, ? .

? I will hit you with a parking meter

And what I'm supposed to be doing while you imagining the Avengers in your head?

Praying
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    You think this fake?

? 1106 n Charles st

Thursday-Sundays 9-2

The only ? on the ic who actively Turks m tells multiple ? exactly where I'll be at, yet night after night I still live..

? ain't real
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    KOBE
    While what D'angelo did was more than egregious, Kobe did the real origin of snitching which is talking to the police. You dont tell them white folks in interrogation rooms NOTHING! ZIP ZERO if it dont involve your own family or kids being harmed.

But then again I was raised in an area where that kinda ? can get you dealth with very quick. What I will give Kobe is atleast in the mist of his ? he balled out averaging 40 point or something. The fact that Russle aint taking his game to another level during is making people be able to concentrate more on his ? ? transgression.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    You think this fake?

? 1106 n Charles st

Thursday-Sundays 9-2

The only ? on the ic who actively Turks m tells multiple ? exactly where I'll be at, yet night after night I still live..

? ain't real

? post^^^^^

quoting so it cant be edited
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You think this fake?

? 1106 n Charles st

Thursday-Sundays 9-2

? ain't real

U r correct.....I recently dropped a perfect location for some ? to get his dread slapped off...that was ignored and ? wanna keep making funny posts...there s only a few of us left
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    He talked to police... About a teammate... That had nothing to do with his situation...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    You think this fake?

? 1106 n Charles st

Thursday-Sundays 9-2

? ain't real

Du. U were wrong from the jump b. U mistook a post directed at the TS (DRO) just because he posted under u. Now u wanna fight about it... u were wrong bruh
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    Trillfate wrote: »
    You think this fake?

? 1106 n Charles st

Thursday-Sundays 9-2

? ain't real

Du. U were wrong from the jump b. U mistook a post directed at the TS (DRO) just because he posted under u. Now u wanna fight about it... u were wrong bruh

...I DNT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.. BUT ? U AND WHOEVER DIRECTED SOMETHIN AT ME

GOT A PROBLEM, POST UP NGA
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Young boy provided the entire world with an AUDIO AND VIDEO confession of another man cheating on his rich and famous s/o.

And you ? are tryna say Kobe's ? was worse? Naw.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    4409 Bowen Rd SE, Washington, DC 20019

kzy392em4ynx.png

Im here every other Friday

http://m.yelp.com/biz/lees-barber-shop-washington
    http://washington.org
    Mapquest.com
    Wmata.com
    Greyhound.com
    Spiritair.com

Ask ya girl for my info. She got it. Whats good?

@i ro ny can probably be there next weekend.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    that russelll fukk ?

kobe could have had a lapse in thought an ? couldnt came out without control....like terrets

but russell asked questions, said thank you ...then unloaded it.

thats some planned out ? or just stupid ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Kobe was a NBA players son who grew up in Italy. Wtf would he know about street ethic when talking to police.

What does this meeean!?!?! Lmao

I JUST watched a vid of Kobe playin a kid 1 on 1 talkin bout 'This is Philly rules' . Kobe is not Dirk Nowitski or Yao Ming, he wasnt fresh off the boat, he was no babe in the woods, he wasnt walled off from the US, he wasnt a re-? , and most importantly he was 24 years old and a 6, 7 year vet. All that logic shows he knew better. Keep ? name out ya mouth, universal concept. Specially in front of police. Yall dickriders. Period.

I'm not bout to go back and forth with you. You a known goober ass ? that will argue about the color of the sky. I'll slap the dweeb outta you you fatfukboi. Lmao you can't call nobody out they name like irony ain't had you peeking out ya blinds any time he mention he not far from you. I'd smack the conk out that ? head and make you wear it. Geek ass ? you yes sir and no sir me when you address me. Talkin about the fkn italian mafia lmao in a kobe Bryant discussion, that's how you know ull say anything to 'win' a debate just like a woman. Kobe grew up a fkin multi millionaire son in italy what the blue ? he know about the gotdam mob?? He released some damn moonboots as his first shoe. He was a straight up spoiled geek back then. Have you ever been questioned by the police as a suspect in a crime? Kobe did exactly what I'd expect a sheltered surbanite ? (let alone a rich foreigner nba kid) to do in that situation which is talk too fukin much. Him and Shaq been good for years now cause he obviously came to the same conclusion.

Now before you write some ? semantic ? just skip it and post your address so you can get ya ass kicked.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN! !!!!!!!
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Russell did it worse...he made a video interacting with his victim. He personalized the offense asking questions intentionally directed towards his cheating life...which mean it is premeditated and deserves a longer "Man Law - NO RESPECT" sentence than Kobe. For all we know Kobe was just hyped up at the moment and made is violation in the passion of the moment. Plus when you drop 81 on the Raptors you can say whatever the ? you want as long as it doesn't impact me.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yea on 2nd thought, I might have to change my vote.

Kobe didnt say it on national tv, he said it to a detective when that whole ? ? was going down, I'm pretty sure he didnt think it would go public. Russell intentionally did this ? .

Naw bruh Kobe said that ? at a press conference. I saw it on tv, Kobe went from my favorite to least favorite players within 30 seconds.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

expect me, ? .
    Lol..this ? said ..expect me