TV Anchor Fired Over Facebook Post Stereotyping ‘Young Black Men’ (Update) Suspects Charged

2»

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackers and that delusion of grandeur smh
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    The whole post reminded me of the white ? teacher from everybody hates chris

"Chris I know you were born a ? baby and you had to get all 8 of your siblings ready for school this morning but you still have to be on time for class ok?"

Miss Morello.

I hated her ass, but it was hilarious how she would give Chris all of that stereotypical ? and be ? all of the O.G.s in his neighborhood at the same time lol.

Some of you ? think about that while you're putting white ? on the pedestal.
  • CEOFABRIC
    CEOFABRIC Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    The part about the waiter was way more disrespectful than the stereotype. She couldn't have read that before she posted it. Either way white tears mean nothing to me.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole ? just irks me
    The hope for an entire race is some wide eyed ? boy shuckin and jivin and pickin up table scraps
    "I wonder how long it had been since someone had told him he was special"
    Like she automatically assume the lil ? live in some ? up ass single parent home where he has to milly rock the dishes in a restaurant to help take care of his 8 autistic brothers and sisters and feed his ? ? mother's habit
    The ? be wrong with white people?

Theyre racist bro. Thats whats wrong.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She watched 10 Shirley Temple movies that night
    Imagining all black men as soft shoeing ass ? ready to teach her the Charleston at the drop of a hat

This ? said the charleston....lol. Hilarious. Hidihidihidiho ass ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    We need to worry more about the family that was killed and the choices that created there killers than the condescending racism from this white woman.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went on a news website that's reporting the story and as usual there are a ? ton of white people defending her talking about liberal agenda. White supremacy at it's finest. I swear to ? white people have no sense of being a human, their whole objective is to hold to as much power as possible.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Wilkinsburg_shooting_suspects_charged_0_5007108_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    Two men accused of killing five adults and an unborn child when ambushing a suburban Pittsburgh cookout have a preliminary hearing scheduled for July 1.
    Twenty-nine-year-old Cheron Shelton and 27-year-old Robert Thomas were charged Thursday with six counts of homicide and other crimes in the March 9 slayings in Wilkinsburg.

Authorities say Shelton and Thomas went gunning for a man they believed had killed Shelton's best friend in 2013 and ended up wounding that man and two others. But authorities say they also killed five adults and an unborn child one of the victims was carrying.
    Attorneys for the men have yet to comment on the charges.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Wilkinsburg-Cookout-Ambush-Arrests-Shelton-Thomas-384264631.html#ixzz4CYJzW4pm
    Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | NBCPhiladelphia on Facebook