Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Ted Cruz for president

This ? is an embarrassment

I was joking all the people I would prefer to vote for already dropped out ..... But if trump does not win the nomination I will be voting republican

Rubio?

Rubio been out the race

Keep up with the conversation
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Either or. Trump n Clinton are different side of the same coin...

This is so ? stupid. And ? are cosigning it.

FOH ? .
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point it's self sabotage imho. I think he was in it to grow his brand rather than actually take the presidency.

A lady that recently defected from his campaign said as much. It was never his intent to come this far
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    At this point it's self sabotage imho. I think he was in it to grow his brand rather than actually take the presidency.

A lady that recently defected from his campaign said as much. It was never his intent to come this far

Didn't hear about this. Link?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

Thats what i was thinking

Makes it even more hilarious
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think there's enough rednecks in the country anymore for Trump to be elected...there's enough in the Republican party for him to win the nomination tho
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I don't think there's enough rednecks in the country anymore for Trump to be elected...there's enough in the Republican party for him to win the nomination tho

Once he gets the nomination everyone falls in line and votes for their party's nominee

Thats why Cruz wouldn't even say that he would not support Trump as nominee even after trump dissed his wife.

People are slaves to their parties

2 party system needs to be broken
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

This is a letter written by his former strategist who left late last month. Check out this quote

"Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

"The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy."

@A Talented One
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »

Once he gets the nomination everyone falls in line and votes for their party's nominee

Thats why Cruz wouldn't even say that he would not support Trump as nominee even after trump dissed his wife.

People are slaves to their parties

2 party system needs to be broken

Swing voters/ independents is who makes or breaks the election...along with voter turnout. There's a ton of republicans polled saying that they won't support Trump as the nominee.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Voter turnout will be key. In my state we gave the Gov. seat to a less qualified person all because we only had 30% turnout. It wouldn't be that bad nationally, but if the turnout is bad for certain demographics, this man could take the White House.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Either or. Trump n Clinton are different side of the same coin...

What horrible ? choices for voters. How is this possible?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    He is about to get his ass handed to him come November.

if he gets the nomination he will be the fall of the republican party...

Nah the Republican party would be alright the majority of the governors in America are Republican so is the Senate and the house of Representatives. It's just they as a party, they have to figure how to win the presidency with a less white and more diverse population .

No they wont. That's why they tossed that 'I won't run independent' pledge ? . The world over sees this REPUBLICAN ? up, being an ? , disrespecting women, disrespecting minorities, etc. This is gonna be a huge blow for the Republican party. Alot of registered republicans are gonna endorse, vote for Hillary.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Who the ? else can I vote for???? I mean realistically

why don't you vote for a self induced bullet to the dome.....realistically
    tumblr_mf953p6mzm1s0u3odo1_r2_500.gif

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

? the democrats I'll vote for whoever I wish because I am no slave to any political party or ideology
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

? the democrats I'll vote for whoever I wish because I am no slave to any political party or ideology

You're an immigrant. Your opinions and views don't matter.
  • skpjr78
    Options

yet you consider supporting cruz who is trump with a tan. lol at not being a slave to a political party but voting for a political party whose base will lynch you at its rallys.

donald-trump-rally-punch-protest.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_ny7tm0V6jH1uxvrrjo2_400.gif
    donald-trump-campaign-violence.jpg?w=400
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
    s061245090-300.jpg?w=749&h=422
    Donald-Trump-Protester-Beat-Up-In-Fight-Video-Mercutio-Southall-Was-Shouting-Black-Lives-Matter.jpg

good luck "hanging" out with the gop base. I suggest you don't bring a rope with you to the next rally
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie is the only one i feel somewhat comfortable with as our next president. He listens to people, is not influenced by big money corporations (to my knowledge), Is for marijuana, believes the rich should be taxed more.

These republicans (on social media) are freaking the ? out about Bernie because they say they are just handing things to everyone for no reason and "taking the money out of people who actually worked harder for their money".

With Bernie you will still be able to get stupid and crazy rich, you are just going to pay the same % of taxes as someone who makes minimum wage. Everyone plays their fair part to my understanding and that extra tax money can help with many different programs. If what im saying is wrong in any way please let me know and give me some info on how Bernie's plan could ? things up because i am not very well educated on politics.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and running on an anti-immigrant platform. lol at cruz being a birther but running for president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If trump "wins" it's only because the bottom is about to fall out of the country (planned) and he's the designated patsy to take the fall.

May as well rile up the dumb ? to vote for their own demise.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and hating immigrants. lol at cruz being a birther but running from president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?

do they hate immigrants? or do they not condone people coming here illegally? im not sure you understand the difference.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and hating immigrants. lol at cruz being a birther but running from president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?

do they hate immigrants? or do they not condone people coming here illegally? im not sure you understand the difference.

Yea they ? hate immigrants!! Trump wants to keep refugees from legally entering the country. He doesn't want Muslims in the country period.
  • zzombie
    Options

I am a citizen now so my vote counts like it or not you are powerless to stop it
  • zzombie
    Options

yet you consider supporting cruz who is trump with a tan. lol at not being a slave to a political party but voting for a political party whose base will lynch you at its rallys.

donald-trump-rally-punch-protest.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_ny7tm0V6jH1uxvrrjo2_400.gif
    donald-trump-campaign-violence.jpg?w=400
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
    s061245090-300.jpg?w=749&h=422
    Donald-Trump-Protester-Beat-Up-In-Fight-Video-Mercutio-Southall-Was-Shouting-Black-Lives-Matter.jpg

good luck "hanging" out with the gop base. I suggest you don't bring a rope with you to the next rally

I am nothing like those idiots who protest trump rallies and I have no interest in hanging out with anyone. Black people are too politically immature you don't vote for someone because they say nice things about you you vote for whoever you believe will serve your interest better
  • zzombie
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

Yea they ? hate immigrants!! Trump wants to keep refugees from legally entering the country. He doesn't want Muslims in the country period.

I agree with trump on that, Muslims coming into america while we are fighting Muslim nations is ? stupid.