Trump can't win

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    did you or did you not say "the republican base is vocal with there racism "? did you or do not say that you would vote for cruz in the general election if he wins the republican nomination?

DID YOU or did you not read what else I said???? you are selective reading because you believe all black people should see politics the way you want them too and because I don't agree with you you are ranting like a ? madman calling me all kinds of names because I don't want to vote for a democrat you only proved me correct.

you don't have to be a republican to vote for a republican in the last election I voted for Obama.

you didn't answer my question chicken George so i'll ask it again.

did you or did you not say "the republican base is vocal with there racism "? did you or do not say that you would vote for cruz in the general election if he wins the republican nomination? its a simple yes or no question.
    Also, Ted Cruz has suggested sending a lot more American troops into Iraq and Syria, even Hillary has said the region needs to be the ones doing that.

WELL if the war is important to you then I suggest you pick Hillary over ted

but like I've always said I support more troops on the ground so him sending more troops to Iraq is just fine with me.

Okay, so you're officially going for Cruz?

No, and I don't really prefer him but if I have no choice it will be him . If through whatever horrible event Bernie sanders beats Hillary then I will vote for ted. The war is not the most important issue for me

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    you will vote for whoever the republikkkan nominee is. even though you admit that "the republican base is vocal with there racism " you are still willing to support whoever that vocally racist base tells your ignorant colored ass to vote for. lol at you claiming not to be a slave to a political party. you are a ? of epic proportions
  • zzombie
    you will vote for whoever the republikkkan nominee is even though you admit that "the republican base is vocal with there racism " you are still willing to support whoever it is that base selects as its nominee. you are a ? of epic proportions

I don't care about the republican base and you shouldn't care about the democratic base. The intelligent thing to do is to vote for who supports what you want to see happen on the issues that matter to you.

I want Lower taxes.
    I want Isis destroyed
    I don't like ? marriage
    I don't like abortion
    I don't give a ? about immigration
    I don't like gun control
    I want ss reformed

Whoever can best deliver theses things with the best plan that matches my personal principles will get my vote. I don't vote by political party affiliation if trump wins the nomination that doesn't mean I will vote for him.

Think like a man and stop thinking like a boy politics is about choosing the lesser evil according to what benefits you.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait wait hold up, if Ted Cruz was born in Canada, he cant be POTUS right? So whats the point of running - sans self interest - if he cant be pres?

or were his parents us citizens n he happened to be born in Canada or some ? like that?
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind I googled that ? lol
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What horrible ? choices for voters. How is this possible?
    America is full of idiots and ? hates us all

• janklow
    Hillary is just as much a war monger as ted would be
    factual statement
    I would agree but Ted has hired a Bush official to help run his foreign policy. Even Hillary didn't do something that foolish, so it seems Ted seems sympathetic to the warmongering policies of GWB.
    the problem is that "Bush official" is going to be such a general concept that it'll apply to any Republican, no matter what that person's actual official recommends. Clinton didn't hire a member of a Republican administration during a Democratic primary for obvious reasons, so this is a bit of a fake comparison. meanwhile, Clinton literally has her OWN warmongering policies she touted as Secretary of State and brags about to this day.
  • janklow
    adolf trump has won 19 out of 30 gop primaries and 48% of all gop delegates. if republicans hate him so much why is dominating their primaries?????
    the way this primary has gone, you can win only 35% of the votes and STILL win primaries
  • MetatronsCube
    MetatronsCube Members Posts: 42
    pretty sure he can
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty sure he can

This is very true, Trump now has more votes then any other Republican nominee in Republican primary history. If Hilary takes Trump lightly, she's ? . I'm hearing more and more Black people say they are willing to consider Trump, I can only imagine what White people are thinking.
  • janklow
    Trump now has more votes then any other Republican nominee in Republican primary history.
    in and of itself this is sort of a meaningless observation

• kingblaze84
    janklow wrote: »
    Trump now has more votes then any other Republican nominee in Republican primary history.
    in and of itself this is sort of a meaningless observation

I disagree because look at all the criticism he's taken from the mainstream media, and to still have more votes then any other Republican nominee in history with several MORE states to go is very impressive. Hillary has more votes overall so far but Trump had much more people to deal with compared to her. It's a stunning number for Trump and many in the political world have admitted this.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Ted Cruz got his ass kicked badly in Indiana tonight lol.....he just dropped out of the race.
  • janklow
    I disagree because look at all the criticism he's taken from the mainstream media, and to still have more votes then any other Republican nominee in history with several MORE states to go is very impressive.
    no, it's not. it's 2016 and this is like saying "i got more votes in the primary than Lincoln did!" who ? cares?

also, really, let's not start with the boo-hoos for Trump. he takes criticism because he's a lying child!
  • janklow
    Ted Cruz got his ass kicked badly in Indiana tonight lol.....he just dropped out of the race.
    well... i did NOT see this coming

? Republican primary voters, you're idiots
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    He is about to get his ass handed to him come November.

if he gets the nomination he will be the fall of the republican party...

i guess its the fall of the republican party
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you will vote for whoever the republikkkan nominee is even though you admit that "the republican base is vocal with there racism " you are still willing to support whoever it is that base selects as its nominee. you are a ? of epic proportions

I don't care about the republican base and you shouldn't care about the democratic base. The intelligent thing to do is to vote for who supports what you want to see happen on the issues that matter to you.

I want Lower taxes.
    I want Isis destroyed
    I don't like ? marriage
    I don't like abortion
    I don't like gun control
    I want ss reformed

Whoever can best deliver theses things with the best plan that matches my personal principles will get my vote. I don't vote by political party affiliation if trump wins the nomination that doesn't mean I will vote for him.

Think like a man and stop thinking like a boy politics is about choosing the lesser evil according to what benefits you.

so who are you writing in?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lotta people won't vote for a female to be President, simply because she's a female.

A lotta people won't vote for Trump, simply because......Well, he's Donald "? " Trump!!

Talk about choosing the lesser of two evils. This contest is like a ill pix political "smash or pass."

I think come November, I'll be doing a Westbrook to Durant, no look pass.
  • kingblaze84
    janklow wrote: »
    I disagree because look at all the criticism he's taken from the mainstream media, and to still have more votes then any other Republican nominee in history with several MORE states to go is very impressive.
    no, it's not. it's 2016 and this is like saying "i got more votes in the primary than Lincoln did!" who ? cares?

also, really, let's not start with the boo-hoos for Trump. he takes criticism because he's a lying child!

Regardless, it's a ton of votes Trump has managed to receive despite the odds being against him. Trump deserves the criticism, but let's be honest, Ted Cruz ran one of the worst campaigns in presidential history. He alienated many people and his talk of eliminating the IRS was beyond stupid. I'm not surprised Cruz got bodied so easily. The Republican field was very weak this year, none of this surprises me in the least.
  • kingblaze84
    A lotta people won't vote for a female to be President, simply because she's a female.

A lotta people won't vote for Trump, simply because......Well, he's Donald "? " Trump!!

Talk about choosing the lesser of two evils. This contest is like a ill pix political "smash or pass."

I think come November, I'll be doing a Westbrook to Durant, no look pass.

I'm tempted to not vote either, both Hilary and Trump will be terrible for the country. SMH at Trump saying this morning Israel should keep building its illegal settlements lol, ISIS and others will love that kind of talk.

America is screwed no matter who we vote for.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    The government has already chosen. They want Hillary to win, but Trump is disrupting things.
  • zzombie

I want Lower taxes.
    I want Isis destroyed
    I don't like ? marriage
    I don't like abortion
    I don't like gun control
    I want ss reformed

so who are you writing in?

What do you mean???
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted for trump in the primaries and will vote for him in the main election.
  • kingblaze84
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I voted for trump in the primaries and will vote for him in the main election.

Expect Janklow to be mad at this lol
  • kingblaze84
    alissowack wrote: »
    The government has already chosen. They want Hillary to win, but Trump is disrupting things.

The political elite definitely want Hilary to win, she still has the advantage I think but then again, Reagan was down about 25 points at this point in 1980 polls. The debates will be interesting.