Do White Supremacist and Racist Cracka Ass Crackas Deserve to Die

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Social Lounge
Do white people who perpetuate systematic white supremacy deserve to be liquidated? You're ? right they do. Do like the Haitian patriot Jean-Jacques Dessalines did and exterminate those muthafuckas from existence.

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Yes.

Agreed. /thread and add to FOF
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Yes.

And burn in hell in my Samuel Jackson voice
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of em do

The regualr work at target ones too
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you mean by "liquidated"?

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    158695-Samuel-L-Jackson-yes-they-dese-1LCa.gif

First thing I thought of when I read the thread title
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    What do you mean by "liquidated"?

liquidate-eliminate, typically by violent means; ? .
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their children too
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't let my disdain turn me into the very thing I despise.

Let them live and watch us succeed, a more liberal leaning society where Blacks, Hispanics, and other non-whites slowly turn them into the minority is ether to their soul.

These changes in demographics will slowly start to reflect with leadership in positions in society that more accurately reflect most of our best interests.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I co-sign this movement, but only the ? up ones
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Their children too

That's cold lol
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup. Get em the ? off this planet
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    can we roll Scientologists in on this, is my question
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    No more than any other racist. 12.5 % of South Carolinian white people have 1% or more black in them. I don't think no racist should die. You have to ? the movement. The ninjas that's yelling on Black Lives matter trying to bring back the black militant movement need their ignorance stop too just another end of the same stupid spectrum. Ignorance breeds more ignorance.

I wish all Racist black, white, Latino, Asian were enlightened to the truth. That all have been oppressed and they are using color to suppress. That way you don't see the economic angle and unite.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    158695-Samuel-L-Jackson-yes-they-dese-1LCa.gif

Should have been the first post.. i was coming to post this

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more than any other racist. 12.5 % of South Carolinian white people have 1% or more black in them. I don't think no racist should die. You have to ? the movement. The ninjas that's yelling on Black Lives matter trying to bring back the black militant movement need their ignorance stop too just another end of the same stupid spectrum. Ignorance breeds more ignorance.

I wish all Racist black, white, Latino, Asian were enlightened to the truth. That all have been oppressed and they are using color to suppress. That way you don't see the economic angle and unite.

If it was just economics why are wealthy blacks with resources still facing racism? Being profiled in high end fashion stores like Barneys for example

And name one system that blacks, and Asians have controlled that oppressed another "race"

Racism is the words race and ism combined

An ism is- a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

What about the ? up crackas that ? Black people's lives up, based on lies, planting evidence, discrimination at the job place or worse? You don't think some of them need to go? Come on now lol....

I understand what you're saying but let's remember a lot of this ? has been systematic for a long time now, cops picking on minorities to fulfill money making arrest quotas, like in Ferguson and elsewhere. Some of them need to go.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    And name one system that blacks, and Asians have controlled that oppressed another "race"
    gonna make this really easy for me to say Imperial Japan, huh

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends how bad they are.

If they only think racist things then you are basically prosecuting them over racist thoughts. That's essentially thought crime. The constitution guarantees freedom of conscience and freedom of belief so unless you don't actually believe in liberty you can't ? them for thinking bad things.

On the other hand if they act in a racist way and infringe on other peoples' right to life, liberty, and pursuits of happiness then they should be locked up and making trinkets or some other menial work.

No sense killing someone when you can just make them work for nothing.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

What about the ? up crackas that ? Black people's lives up, based on lies, planting evidence, discrimination at the job place or worse? You don't think some of them need to go? Come on now lol....

I understand what you're saying but let's remember a lot of this ? has been systematic for a long time now, cops picking on minorities to fulfill money making arrest quotas, like in Ferguson and elsewhere. Some of them need to go.

Was it the Irish. Cause most of the racist Jokes about black come from jokes made about the Irish. Even the cartoons that written were reworked Irish jokes. Most Southern whites didn't own slaves because they used to be slaves. In fact they outlawed white slavery only after the French Revolution. They still had white slaves in the South they change their names in history books to indenture servants. The president in charge of Reconstruction Andrew Johnson was a run away slave. Which is why he was so hard on the South. He was the slave of a tailor and was sold into slavery by his parents as many in the south were. I ain't taking nothing away from what happened to Us as African Americans in this country. We didn't have our Freedom really until a racist Lindon Johnson really freed the slaves.

At the same time. That isn't your condition. Although you are affected by the past you can get up and do things your ancestors only dreamed of. Vote, live where you want, go to college. You will never get rid of racism. You will be discriminated for employment today. How can you defeat the Devil by being a devil. Calling white people crackas etc makes you the same judgemental devil. No differenece.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, if we're exterminating racists, we need to throw the black supremacist in there too. I can't begin to comprehend how some of you function in real life. How can the ignorance you display on this website not leak over into your real life?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF THEY want to ? black people and go about actually tying to do it then yes we should ? them