Video:Texas pig violently slams a 12yo Latina girl into the ground & briefly leaves her unconscious.

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is that kid even resisting arrest...Come on now.The cop was wrong but these kids are like retards.I been restrained before in school because of fighting in school but I never fough back just chilled and they let me leave.

Knew somebody was gon come in here and do this...

Numerous people have already poked holes in this ridiculousness. Just let it die, Gabi. We'll all be better for it.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL cops around my way walk around with m-16´s.Ya have no clue what´s crazy.All I´, saying is this the cop was WRONG.But the kid was stupid.They don´t give a ? about us so why ya crying that the cop slammed a latina chick.I´m latino and I´m saying she played it wrong cause the cop got the power not her.And power does not equal Good.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NB4 somebody try to justi ...
    Awe ? It, It's too late..
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Feel sorry for the girl.
    Police stay abusing their power.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    Damn. Feel sorry for the girl.
    Police stay abusing their power.

Co-sign.
  • JasonSanders
    JasonSanders Members Posts: 1
    Options
    There is a wiki page for said pig on Everipedia. It says he is ex-Air Force
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i bet he feels like the baddest man on the planet. He look like the ? type to be at headquarters bragging about body slamming 12 year old girls. No reason for a grown man "trained non-lethal weapons instructor" to handle a 12 year old girl like that.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if he felt he needed to physically restrain her he clearly could have done so without lifting her up into the air and slamming her. ? the police.

I don't even get how you feel like the man for doing some ? like that to a 12 year old girl wtf

[img]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g428/add36/? %20the%20police%20Texas%20pigs%20body%20slam%2012%20year%20old%20girl_zpstatdmkzb.png[/img]
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has some idiot asked about her parents or blamed this 12 year old for the pig's actions because she was behavin' like, well, a 12 year old yet?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Bet he wouldn't slam her daddy like that. Them Mexicans would be on his ass with the quickness.

No. They'd shoot em.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    cop a weak cat
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    What was her alleged "crime" that caused this ? to do that to her?
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homegirl didn't cry after like a ? ...
    Tough girl,, most of her peers woulda been ballin'
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So story is she approached the other girl

And that's it

This ? ? had no right to do her like that. She is a child and he is a grown man. Sad thing is he will not face charges.

And WTF with paid leave ????

I hope her parents are smart enough to not let this go
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was her alleged "crime" that caused this ? to do that to her?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/ragland-is-there-more-than-meets-the-eye-to-viral-video-of-san-antonio-cop-slamming-student-to-ground.html/
    Officer Joshua Kehm took action after two female students began aggressively arguing with each other about 4 p.m. on March 29, Price said
    '

Apparently it was the new "crime" of arguing to aggressively while being a minority...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    Has some idiot asked about her parents or blamed this 12 year old for the pig's actions because she was behavin' like, well, a 12 year old yet?

Kind of.. Some saltine went w/ the "let's wait until we get more information & not rush judgement " excuse.. He also found a pig who than happy hop on the excuse making train to protect his fellow pig brethren...

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/ragland-is-there-more-than-meets-the-eye-to-viral-video-of-san-antonio-cop-slamming-student-to-ground.html/
    Viral police videos may not tell the whole story in San Antonio and beyond

In our seductive age of cellphones and body cameras, the optics of police work has taken on a life of its own.

We’ve seen time and time and time again — from McKinney to South Carolina to Baltimore – how split-second decisions by cops have landed them in hot water or upended their careers.

Here we go again. A San Antonio public school police officer is under investigation now and has been placed on administrative leave for slamming a 12-year-old middle-school student onto a concrete floor.

A cellphone video that captured the violent episode caused a public uproar after it was posted online this week. It also prompted investigations by school and police authorities.

The officer told Valdez, according to CNN, that he did what he had to do “at that moment” to get things under control.

But will that get him off the hook? For that, I turned to a law enforcement expert.

“Visually, it looks rough,” said Keith Wenzel, 59, a retired Dallas Police Department trainer who now conducts street-survival seminars on police responsibility, accountability and misconduct.

“But,” said Wenzel, who was watching the video while assessing the damage, “she’s not injured because she gets up and resists verbally.”

Still, Wenzel teaches officers that there are “two forms of force — ‘constitutional’ use of force and ‘political’ use of force.”

The first, he said, is what the highest court in the land has upheld as reasonable force that officers can exercise to apprehend someone and to get a situation or a suspect under control.

The latter revolves around how that use of force is interpreted — and how folks, including an officer’s bosses, react to it.

“There are other things the officer could’ve done,” Wenzel said of the San Antonio incident. “Maybe it wasn’t the best thing to do. But did it work? People are going to say this is a young adult, a high school student or whatever, but a young person can be just as violent as a 50-year-old man.”

The bottom line is this, he said: “There’s no way you can make a ‘use of force’ ever look good. … “Do you think he could say to her, ‘Stay right here while I get in front of you so I can do a take down that doesn’t look as violent as me taking you down from behind?”

That’s an important perspective to keep in mind, at least — or especially — until the investigation is completed.

“We’re making a snap judgment,” Wenzel said. “You can’t take a 32-second video and make a determination that the officer’s force was inappropriate. You don’t know what happened 32 seconds before that. Just taking her to the ground wasn’t wrong. And 32 seconds do not give us enough information — even for an expert.”
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Ya hella emotional over a White chick Being body slammed.Stop fighting there fight...White latinos dont give a ? about ya.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    owjxbitxkjw7.jpeg

b5fp56i2dcou.jpeg
    70jkx8vsaryb.jpeg

Typical saltine responses courtesy of Dallas Morning News comment section...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if they give these people any use of force training? Completely unnecessary regardless. That's a lil ass girl.
    Why is that kid even resisting arrest...Come on now.The cop was wrong but these kids are like retards.I been restrained before in school because of fighting in school but I never fough back just chilled and they let me leave.

Knew somebody was gon come in here and do this...

? answered his own stupid question. I'm outta here.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ya hella emotional over a White chick Being body slammed.Stop fighting there fight...White latinos dont give a ? about ya.

It's still the police.

That's what the problem is.

Have you been paying attention?

So what?Thats what cops do.Like ya Didnt know that.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

It's still the police.

That's what the problem is.

Have you been paying attention?

So what?Thats what cops do.Like ya Didnt know that.

That's what we trying to change. If we just shut up it ain't never gon change.

Are you not paying attention?