Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Options
HerbalVaporCapers
HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Forum of Fame
https://youtu.be/nQ9VEeriBvY

Edit: This thread really doesn't have ? to do with Offset. More than likely, you were drawn here because you heard that @5 grand said some wild ? ? and you're wondering what that has to do with the Migos.

Absolutely nothing. This ? went on an unending, indestructible T-1000 pursuit of all things suspect, in an umprompted and open manner.

What the ? made 5grand start talking about male ? ? The world may never know. This thread should be experienced organically, but for those who want a summary I have included one below:

This started when I created a thread about Offset and his boys jumping some dude. Offset is on probation so this is a bad look. Thread stays on topic for one page.

@5 grand comes out of parts unknown Bermuda Triangle land of Oz left field and says that only ? kick people when they are down. This is because, according to 5grand, there is a move you can do while on the ground that will knock someone unconscious, allowing a person to...

? someone in the ass. In 5Grands opinion, if you know this (which for some horribly unknown reason 5grand thinks Offset does) unless you want to get ? in the ass you won't kick a downed person.

He's spent the follwing 8 pages trying to school us, in his long winded, authoritarian manner, about some secret style of fighting that not only ? , but also pimps use to ? people. These pimps and ? use drugs to aid their ? efforts, being so adept at drugging and ? people that they can do so without your knowledge multiple times.

How does he know? Because he's had his manhood stolen in such a manner before. But don't worry folks, he's castrated the offending ? or ? , which also clears him of gayness. He's also offered some hilarious fighting tips for when you think a ? scenario is at hand.

Everything that's not 5grand persistently discussing ? assault is us as a community reacting in shock or trying to make sense of this calamity. Most importantly, I wonder...

How the ? did he keep all this crazy ? in for so long?

Dont blink folks
HerbalVaporCapers

Comments

This discussion has been closed.