Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

Can we get a recap for the new posters?

That deadbeat stopped recapping in 2004

Aight bet:

I create a thread about Offset and his boys jumping some dude. Offset is on probation so this is a bad look. Thread stays on topic for one page.

@5 grand comes out of parts unknown Bermuda Triangle land of Oz left field and says that only ? kick people when they are down. This is because, according to 5grand, there is a move you can do while on the ground that will knock someone unconscious, allowing a person to...

? someone in the ass. In 5Grands opinion, if you know this (which for some horribly unknown reason 5grand thinks Offset does) unless you want to get ? in the ass you won't kick a downed person.

He's spent the follwing 8 pages trying to school us, in his long winded, authoritarian manner, about some secret style of fighting that not only ? , but also pimps use to ? people. These pimps and ? use drugs to aid their ? efforts, being so adept at drugging and ? people that they can do so without your knowledge multiple times.

How does he know? Because he's had his manhood stolen in such a manner before. But don't worry folks, he's castrated the offending ? or ? , which also clears him of gayness. He's also offered some hilarious fighting tips for when you think a ? scenario is at hand.

Everything that's not 5grand persistently discussing ? assault is us as a community reacting in shock or trying to make sense of this calamity. Most importantly, I wonder...

How the ? did he keep all this crazy ? in for so long?

Dont blink folks
    HerbalVaporCapers

you forgot "? or get ? "
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Ok when you kick you might get ? in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck ? ?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your ? ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around ? . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and ? you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To ? or get ?
    2) To castrate the person that ? you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and ? you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    Where ever you from ain't no organized crime but organized faggotry smfh that's the gayest ? I ever heard before nh You sound proud that you grew up around a bunch of homos smfh

Nah B, far from proud. I actually had PTSD and a whole lotta ? was blocked out of my memory until about 10 years ago. When I started remembering what happened I moved the hell outta Massachusetts and never went back.

And ain't nothing ? about getting knocked out and ? and then castrating the person that did it.

Whats ? is when you get knocked out and ? ...and you DON'T castrate the person that did it.
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Ok when you kick you might get ? in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck ? ?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your ? ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around ? . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and ? you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To ? or get ?
    2) To castrate the person that ? you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and ? you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.

Smh...this fool

"I was the second type"

so a ? ? you... disgusting

No matter how you look at it, its a lose/lose situation. He ? me - I castrated him.

I've always felt that getting castrated is the bigger loss.

But yeah, until recently there was no law prohibiting men from sexually assaulting other men.

Who gave the mane a feelings reaction on this post?!?!
    Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What made 5grand start talking about male ? ? The world will never know" hahaaha im ? dead. Again
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just waiting for him to come back in here and type another ? thesis about the dangers of blinking around ? ? pimps while on heroin and the healing merits of castration

Where you at @5 Grand The people asking for you. Not like you don't have more suspect bars in the chamber
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all need to edit the thread title.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The jackal tryna make this ? logical is so ? funny
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to edit the thread title.

He did, then changed it back. ? a hidden gem.
This discussion has been closed.