Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    LOL at the tags
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Smh at all these snitching ass platforms a la World Star, TMZ, etc.

Snitching. If they didn't catch him on tape it would have been some other fuckery down the road. These ? are dumb as ? point blank. From meek to offset to the rest of these ? ? on parole or just getting outta hail but do some dumb ? to ? them over again.

Like i have said these dumb rap/street ? in 2016 have caused layoffs in the hip hop police. Not to mention half the time one o their own ? sending the video to worldstar or tmz to get publicity.

? , I agree that the ? is dumb but don't make these platforms any less snitching just for the sake of clicks and ads.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Snitching. If they didn't catch him on tape it would have been some other fuckery down the road. These ? are dumb as ? point blank. From meek to offset to the rest of these ? ? on parole or just getting outta hail but do some dumb ? to ? them over again.

Like i have said these dumb rap/street ? in 2016 have caused layoffs in the hip hop police. Not to mention half the time one o their own ? sending the video to worldstar or tmz to get publicity.

? , I agree that the ? is dumb but don't make these platforms any less snitching just for the sake of clicks and ads.

That ain't snitching ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

That ain't snitching ? .

Bruh you can't even spell woman right. Foh. They reporting, telling, whatever u wanna call it. It's still (dry) snitching.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ain't snitching ? .

Bruh you can't even spell woman right. Foh. They reporting, telling, whatever u wanna call it. It's still (dry) snitching.

Naw. It's something that needs to be frown upon in the black community.

So go sit your iron hanger face having ass down.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can ? you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting ? in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

That ain't snitching ? .

Naw. It's something that needs to be frown upon in the black community.

So go sit your iron hanger face having ass down.

No my ? . What needs to START happening in the Black community is for ? to discontinue doing stupid ass ? that would warrant telling. Period
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Ok when you kick you might get ? in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck ? ?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your ? ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around ? . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and ? you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To ? or get ?
    2) To castrate the person that ? you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and ? you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't they need the victim to "snitch" in order to toss dude in jail ...... they might give him one of those big ass checks to keep quiet .....meh
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's an offset from migos?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Word is bond, I grew up around ? . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and ? you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To ? or get ?

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and ? you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    Where ever you from ain't no organized crime but organized faggotry smfh that's the gayest ? I ever heard before nh You sound proud that you grew up around a bunch of homos smfh

Nah B, far from proud. I actually had PTSD and a whole lotta ? was blocked out of my memory until about 10 years ago. When I started remembering what happened I moved the hell outta Massachusetts and never went back.

And ain't nothing ? about getting knocked out and ? and then castrating the person that did it.

Whats ? is when you get knocked out and ? ...and you DON'T castrate the person that did it.
    Brian B. wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

1) To ? or get ?

I was the second type.

Smh...this fool

"I was the second type"

so a ? ? you... disgusting

No matter how you look at it, its a lose/lose situation. He ? me - I castrated him.

I've always felt that getting castrated is the bigger loss.

But yeah, until recently there was no law prohibiting men from sexually assaulting other men.
This discussion has been closed.