Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    No shame in my game.

Can somebody please explain what's wrong with getting knocked unconscious and sexually assaulted by a ? , and then finding that same ? and castrating him? I'm talking about cutting into his testicles all the way out of his stomach and giving him a sex change.

What did I do wrong? Or what should I be ashamed of?

The fact that you think it's somehow acceptable to ? a ? in his damn ass because he kicked a man when he was down its downright ? nuts.

So if you know there's people that feel that way, why would you kick somebody when they're down?

That logic is ? insane/stupid in itself. If you know there are people who are going to ? you in the ass after you are knocked out why even defend yourself in the first place. Your hometown and all of the people you grew up with are just fundamentally ? up ? .

While I agree that my, "hometown and all of the people I grew up with are just fundamentally ? up". Thats no consolation for kicking somebody when they are down. In fact, most places in America (and on Earth) have whats called common law, that is, law that comes from England from before the American Revolution (all the way back to Greece, Ancient Egypt and Sumeria) that, for whatever reason, hasn't been updated or changed. In particular, "if you kick somebody when they're down you get ? ". You can argue until you're out of breath but if you kick somebody when they're down YOU WILL GET ? . I'm sure homie from Migos has already gotten ? by the Masons. Its happened to me and I've seen it happen to other people.

Incidentally, there's foods you can eat that make you attracted to men but you can hear when somebody knocks you out. As a result there are ? . A ? can hear when you knock him out and he's attracted to men. They don't think its unusual to knock somebody out and ? them. I grew up around these people. They're all over. The only thing you can do is not talk about people behind their back and not kick people when they're down. And if you get in a fight - don't blink.

Furthermore, if you want to hear if and when somebody knocks you out there's foods you can eat, but that just makes you one of them. You'll be able to hear if somebody knocks you out, but you'll be attracted to men.

I'll leave you with this;

Its been said that the first thing you should do in a fight is run. The second thing you should do is bend your knees and the third thing you should do is not blink.

The reason you should defend yourself is so you don't get ? by a ? on speed. ? wait for you to blink. Knock him out before he knocks you out. And if he ? you - castrate him.

...or you could ? him back
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No shame in my game.

Can somebody please explain what's wrong with getting knocked unconscious and sexually assaulted by a ? , and then finding that same ? and castrating him? I'm talking about cutting into his testicles all the way out of his stomach and giving him a sex change.

The fact that you think it's somehow acceptable to ? a ? in his damn ass because he kicked a man when he was down its downright ? nuts.

So if you know there's people that feel that way, why would you kick somebody when they're down?

That logic is ? insane/stupid in itself. If you know there are people who are going to ? you in the ass after you are knocked out why even defend yourself in the first place. Your hometown and all of the people you grew up with are just fundamentally ? up ? .

While I agree that my, "hometown and all of the people I grew up with are just fundamentally ? up". Thats no consolation for kicking somebody when they are down. In fact, most places in America (and on Earth) have whats called common law, that is, law that comes from England from before the American Revolution (all the way back to Greece, Ancient Egypt and Sumeria) that, for whatever reason, hasn't been updated or changed. In particular, "if you kick somebody when they're down you get ? ". You can argue until you're out of breath but if you kick somebody when they're down YOU WILL GET ? . I'm sure homie from Migos has already gotten ? by the Masons. Its happened to me and I've seen it happen to other people.

Incidentally, there's foods you can eat that make you attracted to men but you can hear when somebody knocks you out. As a result there are ? . A ? can hear when you knock him out and he's attracted to men. They don't think its unusual to knock somebody out and ? them. I grew up around these people. They're all over. The only thing you can do is not talk about people behind their back and not kick people when they're down. And if you get in a fight - don't blink.

Furthermore, if you want to hear if and when somebody knocks you out there's foods you can eat, but that just makes you one of them. You'll be able to hear if somebody knocks you out, but you'll be attracted to men.

Its been said that the first thing you should do in a fight is run. The second thing you should do is bend your knees and the third thing you should do is not blink.

The reason you should defend yourself is so you don't get ? by a ? on speed. ? wait for you to blink. Knock him out before he knocks you out. And if he ? you - castrate him.

Yo shut the ? up u ? hahaha ? lmaoooo
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So kicking people while they're down is some ? ? .
    You got knocked out and got ya booth took, which means you tried to kick a man while he was down.
    You didn't mind that ass ? . Using your logic you were a ? to begin with
  • Huey_C
    ? said "or u could ? him back"

W...t......f!!!! Kys!!
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on the chick on the right @1:18.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Or, You could ? him Back ."
    lmaoooooo i felt so uncomfortable Typing that... WTF .?

NHNHNHNHNH
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    No shame in my game.

Is you serious with this.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No shame in my game.

No shame in my game.

Bro, everything is wrong with this scenario. Like so many questions.

1. How did this go down? Were you outside fighting? If so people that were watching the fight let, this dude ? you after the fight?
    2. How old were you when this happened??
    3. If this didn't happen in the street, where did it happen?
    4. Wtf made you post this information online?

Something ain't right bro

@5grand

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    This cat gotta be off his meds.
    I cant imagine dude has always been posting like this and u reason heads let him live.

As far as hip hop goes, he's pretty knowledgeable. Might come off as a stuck in his ways type. But for the most part he cool

But this ? right here. Is unfathomable. I can't envision a scenario of how all of that could happen.

Like did this ? get lured into a warehouse?
    Was he locked up?
    Or was he fighting on the street, blinked, woke up naked?

@5grand the people want answers
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant imagine dude has always been posting like this and u reason heads let him live.

Bro this the first time it's come out (no pun) in full .. there were signs occasionally

I hope he's a troll
  • Huey_C

As far as hip hop goes, he's pretty knowledgeable. Might come off as a stuck in his ways type. But for the most part he cool

But this ? right here. Is unfathomable. I can't envision a scenario of how all of that could happen.

Like did this ? get lured into a warehouse?
    Was he locked up?
    Or was he fighting on the street, blinked, woke up naked?

@5grand the people want answers

Tf?? No more explaining ?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion contender for top 10 threads of year
This discussion has been closed.