Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh this is where this ? started ima just post what I said in the other thread smfh

This ? 5 grand lives in one of them hoods 2 min away from a prison industrial complex

? been preparing not to get ? poked from birth and sounds like he still failed 5 grand has a chandelier made out of ? ugh

Every other war vet grandpa got ear or tooth necklaces maybe even teeth this ? got ? medalions walking around looking like the psychotic ? versions of migos spinning them ? around taking about " my ? go like them g-unit chains back in 03 back before I developed liver spots."

Like the you can feel how proud and sincere he was talking about collecting dongs and protecting himself

That's a lose lose situation ?

? 5 grand was hitting ? with the 2 piece and then the snip snip

? 5 grand alias in the 70s was vasectomy jones
    This ? is mad olD but got overlooked this ? 5 grand be collecting ? leather face style lmfao I think b he said that ? to ? ass @BlackThunder when he was talking about ? ?

I hope both these ? have spontaneous Human combustion and burn ever other failed human being there related to

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF happened in this thread? ? this ? 5 Grand needs therapy.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO NO NO. I can guarantee you I have never been ? and I'm sure there is literally not a single other ? on the IC who has every been in a situation like that
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand what the ? ...
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    ? will be ? . Also wtf happened to this thread
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Again I ask; Am I the only person on the IC that's ever castrated a ? ?

Bruh its pretty clear absolutely nobody else has done that ? !

Was this ? really that common there? Were yall really on some regular everyday man-? ? like that? Straight talking in the hallway at school like "Yo Jimmy got me the other day, but its cool I cut his nuts off so I ain't ? ."

https://youtu.be/0-cpL--0AQA

Here's a jewel, you guys can take it or leave it;

Pimps lay on the floor and inject speed (the amphetamine) with a syringe. It speeds up their central nervous system to the point where they can get up off the floor and knock you unconscious, ? you, hold some ? under your nose to wake you up and lay back down on the floor - You won't even know it happened. It just looks like they're laying on the floor.

You can laugh and make jokes all you want. You can ban me, call me a troll, say I'm weird but the one thing you can't do is say I'm ? or a ? because whenever that happened to me - I castrated the ? . That makes me a player. A ? ? a player and the player castrates the ? . Which would you rather be, the player or the ? ? And it happens a lot more often than you'd think. It happens without even you even knowing it. In fact, unless somebody tells you when it happens, you'd never know.

You guys are either a) pretending that you don't know how ? and pimps fight or b) so square that you get ? without knowing it.

Another technique pimps (and ? ) use is injecting speed and waiting for you to blink (or making you blink) and shoving heroin up your nose while your eyes are closed. The heroin slows you down but builds your confidence. When you're on heroin you think you could beat anybody. You raise your voice and start yelling and making threats, you're heart rate actually decreases but you feel on top of the world. Every time you blink the ? /? is knocking you unconscious and ? you so fast that you have no idea what's going on. A real ? will wait for you to turn your head - ? wait for you to blink.

In all seriousness, you've probably been ? by ? on speed and didn't even know it. Somebody has probably said to you, "you just got ? and didn't know it" and you had no idea what they were talking about.

Or somebody may have said, "you got ? " and you didn't know they were being literal.

That's not a jewel tho..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again I ask; Am I the only person on the IC that's ever castrated a ? ?

Bruh its pretty clear absolutely nobody else has done that ? !

Was this ? really that common there? Were yall really on some regular everyday man-? ? like that? Straight talking in the hallway at school like "Yo Jimmy got me the other day, but its cool I cut his nuts off so I ain't ? ."

https://youtu.be/0-cpL--0AQA

Here's a jewel, you guys can take it or leave it;

Pimps lay on the floor and inject speed (the amphetamine) with a syringe. It speeds up their central nervous system to the point where they can get up off the floor and knock you unconscious, ? you, hold some ? under your nose to wake you up and lay back down on the floor - You won't even know it happened. It just looks like they're laying on the floor.

You can laugh and make jokes all you want. You can ban me, call me a troll, say I'm weird but the one thing you can't do is say I'm ? or a ? because whenever that happened to me - I castrated the ? . That makes me a player. A ? ? a player and the player castrates the ? . Which would you rather be, the player or the ? ? And it happens a lot more often than you'd think. It happens without even you even knowing it. In fact, unless somebody tells you when it happens, you'd never know.

You guys are either a) pretending that you don't know how ? and pimps fight or b) so square that you get ? without knowing it.

Another technique pimps (and ? ) use is injecting speed and waiting for you to blink (or making you blink) and shoving heroin up your nose while your eyes are closed. The heroin slows you down but builds your confidence. When you're on heroin you think you could beat anybody. You raise your voice and start yelling and making threats, you're heart rate actually decreases but you feel on top of the world. Every time you blink the ? /? is knocking you unconscious and ? you so fast that you have no idea what's going on. A real ? will wait for you to turn your head - ? wait for you to blink.

In all seriousness, you've probably been ? by ? on speed and didn't even know it. Somebody has probably said to you, "you just got ? and didn't know it" and you had no idea what they were talking about.

Or somebody may have said, "you got ? " and you didn't know they were being literal.

? just admitted to getting violated by a cream puff lol
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Bambaata get a hold of 5 Grand or something?! This muthafucka..smdh.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    In a blink of an eye pimps shove heroin up your nose. That's not even possible lol

Serious question; have you ever injected speed with a syringe?

Has anybody who's commented on this thread thus far ever injected speed with a syringe?

If you've never injected speed with a syringe than you have no idea what is or isn't possible. There's a whole nother world out there that you don't know about.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a blink of an eye pimps shove heroin up your nose. That's not even possible lol

Has anybody who's commented on this thread thus far ever injected speed with a syringe?

If you've never injected speed with a syringe than you have no idea what is or isn't possible. There's a whole nother world out there that you don't know about.

Bruh shut yo 1965 Greenwich Village streetwalker ass up and go to the hospital. You're oblivious to the fact that the ? you're talkin is Sam Jackson Caveman's Valentine crazy yo. Matter fact, tell me your address and I'll call them white coats myself if you can't

0s6djmqnufvy.jpg

Check yo self @5grand
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ this topic still having legs
    bigev240 wrote: »

Bruh stop. You making us old heads in hear look right bad right now.
    ? really gonna ask me if I've taken speed. I hope somebody takes your old senile ase to an assisted living center ASAP

Bruh shut yo 1965 Greenwich Village streetwalker ass up and go to the hospital. You're oblivious to the fact that the ? you're talkin is Sam Jackson Caveman's Valentine crazy yo. Matter fact, tell me your address and I'll call them white coats myself if you can't

0s6djmqnufvy.jpg

Check yo self @5grand

Well I've asked some pretty simple questions that have remained unanswered;

1. Have you ever been sexually assaulted?

2. If so, how did you handle it?

3. Have you ever injected speed with a syringe?

4. Have you ever injected heroin with a syringe?

5. Have you ever sniffed heroin?

Don't try to ? any jokes or divert attention away from the questions. Just answer them.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lock that mf up. He obviously doesn't appreciate his own freedom and the opportunities that he's been given so why should I?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did the ? knock you out @5grand nh
This discussion has been closed.