What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Replies

• MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he shouldve just stood there and said WORLD STAR! and kept it moving
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
    Melanin_Enriched infamous114Young Stef
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF happened in this thread? Goddamn this nigga 5 Grand needs therapy.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand what the fuck...
    The_JackalYoung StefSoloman_The_Wise
  • Kid DynastyKid Dynasty chicagoPosts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    Niggas will be niggas. Also wtf happened to this thread
    Soloman_The_Wisesoul rattler
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Bambaata get a hold of 5 Grand or something?! This muthafucka..smdh.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    Tsotsi Cape TownLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ this topic still having legs
    bigev240 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    In a blink of an eye pimps shove heroin up your nose. That's not even possible lol

Serious question; have you ever injected speed with a syringe?

Has anybody who's commented on this thread thus far ever injected speed with a syringe?

If you've never injected speed with a syringe than you have no idea what is or isn't possible. There's a whole nother world out there that you don't know about.

Bruh stop. You making us old heads in hear look right bad right now.
    Nigga really gonna ask me if I've taken speed. I hope somebody takes your old senile ase to an assisted living center ASAP
    5 Grand wrote: »
    In a blink of an eye pimps shove heroin up your nose. That's not even possible lol

Serious question; have you ever injected speed with a syringe?

Has anybody who's commented on this thread thus far ever injected speed with a syringe?

If you've never injected speed with a syringe than you have no idea what is or isn't possible. There's a whole nother world out there that you don't know about.

Bruh shut yo 1965 Greenwich Village streetwalker ass up and go to the hospital. You're oblivious to the fact that the shit you're talkin is Sam Jackson Caveman's Valentine crazy yo. Matter fact, tell me your address and I'll call them white coats myself if you can't

0s6djmqnufvy.jpg

Check yo self @5grand

Well I've asked some pretty simple questions that have remained unanswered;

1. Have you ever been sexually assaulted?

2. If so, how did you handle it?

3. Have you ever injected speed with a syringe?

4. Have you ever injected heroin with a syringe?

5. Have you ever sniffed heroin?

Don't try to crack any jokes or divert attention away from the questions. Just answer them.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

blackgod813CeLLaR-DooRSoloman_The_Wise
This discussion has been closed.