2»

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    REED DOLLAZ
    lookdude wrote: »
    The best thing reed said was the chess pieces scheme reed has a good flow that's why he got the reaction he did but he wasn't saying anything on the level of chess clearly
    I know bars alone don't win battles but chess had the aggression stage presence And whatever else to match even reeds best round wasn't on the level of chess

Chess is very simple, its understandable becuz he like 18 but most of his ? was so basic it was laughable. Chess might be the most basic battler ive ever heard but he compensates with aggression, pg stepping and all the other ? . Reed flow and delivery > Chess stage presence and aggression, and Reed out barred him 1st 2 rounds way more haymakers that landed also.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess should have completely outclassed him. Shouldn't even be debatable. Was a good battle to make his stock take a jump, he fumbled the opportunity.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    REED DOLLAZ
    "It's in the car, we can battle where you parked" that was a slick line from Chess
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that battle was trash..

Chess choked like a muhfucker in his 3rd and i aint even about to watch Reedz 3rd so ? it, i aint votin.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reed won. "Wes Craven when I'm wavin' the Wesson. Don't make me write a movie" Ouch. But yet again Philly dudes get hated on the IC for some reason *shrugs*
  • The Recipe
    Options
    REED DOLLAZ
    5th Letter wrote: »
    "It's in the car, we can battle where you parked" that was a slick line from Chess

His best line it was fire.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHESS
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The best thing reed said was the chess pieces scheme reed has a good flow that's why he got the reaction he did but he wasn't saying anything on the level of chess clearly
    I know bars alone don't win battles but chess had the aggression stage presence And whatever else to match even reeds best round wasn't on the level of chess

Chess is very simple, its understandable becuz he like 18 but most of his ? was so basic it was laughable. Chess might be the most basic battler ive ever heard but he compensates with aggression, pg stepping and all the other ? . Reed flow and delivery > Chess stage presence and aggression, and Reed out barred him 1st 2 rounds way more haymakers that landed also.

Please let me know what haymakers reed had in the first
    I'll wait
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHESS
    Reed won. "Wes Craven when I'm wavin' the Wesson. Don't make me write a movie" Ouch. But yet again Philly dudes get hated on the IC for some reason *shrugs*

heard that so many times.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHESS
    btw Chess s faculty ? was crazy if u got the set up
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    CHESS

heard that so many times.....

cs, hollow freestyled a better wes craven bar vs verb
  • The Recipe
    Options
    REED DOLLAZ

I'll wait

He had alot the first and second but you gone be waiting cuz I aint bout to watch it again just to tell you some ? that are facts and obvious when you watch the battle.
  • lookdude
    Options
    CHESS

I'll wait

He had alot the first and second but you gone be waiting cuz I aint bout to watch it again just to tell you some ? that are facts and obvious when you watch the battle.

What the discovery channel every day on my block is shark week
    Or get your name on a wood box ? Lol Foh Bruh

Just say u like reed and not chess Cuz chess left earth in the first round not even close
  • The Recipe
    Options
    REED DOLLAZ

I'll wait

Just say u like reed and not chess Cuz chess left earth in the first round not even close

In that battle yes I liked Reed better, also that was my first time watching a Reed battle so I had no horse in the race, I just liked his ? alot more than Chess's ? . The way you cape for Chess you either him or part of Cake Lyfe Lol.
  • lookdude
    Options
    CHESS

I'll wait

In that battle yes I liked Reed better, also that was my first time watching a Reed battle so I had no horse in the race, I just liked his ? alot more than Chess's ? . The way you cape for Chess you either him or part of Cake Lyfe Lol.

lol u got it bro at the end of the day its all opinion
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    CHESS
    We need more votes in these polls
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHESS
    Reed gets the award for most improved