RIP Saints DE Will Smith smh

Options

Comments

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is sad, man. We're out here exterminating ourselves. Ray Lewis was just taking heat for speaking on this ? . I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

BLM aint the problem bruh... ? need to stop acting like a situation like this is comparable to police brutality... cops are sworn to protect and held to a higher standard... that ? who killed dude does not have that same standard..

Oh so that ? is not suppose to know that killing someone is wrong? He should just use "ignorance" as a defense ...stop defending these fools.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    ? is sad, man. We're out here exterminating ourselves. Ray Lewis was just taking heat for speaking on this ? . I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

BLM aint the problem bruh... ? need to stop acting like a situation like this is comparable to police brutality... cops are sworn to protect and held to a higher standard... that ? who killed dude does not have that same standard..

According to me he should still be held to a standard of not being a ? , which he failed. Go ahead and fry his ass so hardworking taxpayers don't have to pay for his 3 hots and a cot.

But the cops aren't erasing videos and trying to conceal evidence for this murderer.

He's not at home while we “wait for all the facts"

He doesn't have the prosecutor on his side convincing jury's to not indict
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »

According to me he should still be held to a standard of not being a ? , which he failed. Go ahead and fry his ass so hardworking taxpayers don't have to pay for his 3 hots and a cot.

But the cops aren't erasing videos and trying to conceal evidence for this murderer.

He's not at home while we “wait for all the facts"

He doesn't have the prosecutor on his side convincing jury's to not indict

So it's levels to which black lives matter based on who kills them?? Got it. Smh We know what cops have and will do. They've been doing the ? for years. I hold us more accountable to US because we're the only ones that should care about us. But let's keep BLM with a singular focus. Go after cops killing blacks and leave the black people doing this ? alone. U don't see the contradictory nature of that message?? Like, at all??
  • Copper
    Options
    Black lives matter isn't a group protesting anyone who kills anyone who's black.

They target systematic racism within our society that allows known murders of black people not only to go free and unbothered but held up as a hero for “dispensing justice".

Its not so much about the action but more so the reaction of the cops, judges, prosecutors and society to the perpetrator
  • manofmorehouse
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Black lives matter isn't a group protesting anyone who kills anyone who's black.

They target systematic racism within our society that allows known murders of black people not only to go free and unbothered but held up as a hero for “dispensing justice".

Its not so much about the action but more so the reaction of the cops, judges, prosecutors and society to the perpetrator

Translation: they go after cops, rightfully so, while ignoring blacks that do the same thing. It's a glaring contradiction that devalues the message they're trying to send
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think BLM would be so stronger if they incorporate black on black crime. That way there would be no more question swaying and they will cover all aspects of black lives. It's safe from the business and political standpoint. Also, it will cover ground 360 on alot of injustices and issues in black lives that actually "matter".
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop feeding the troll
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Me personally, I face more problems with thugs (aka self-hating, ? ass, so called black males who thinks that's what black manhood represents) then I do with power hungry, corrupt Police officers, it's one of the primary reasons why i carry a gun at all times, in case thug's ? pride can't get out the ? way.
  • manofmorehouse
    Options
    Stop feeding the troll

Trolling equals having a difference of opinion?? Got it. Let's focus on this slice of black killings and ignore this one. Makes a ton of sense... #blacklivesmatter
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I think BLM would be so stronger if they incorporate black on black crime. That way there would be no more question swaying and they will cover all aspects of black lives. It's safe from the business and political standpoint. Also, it will cover ground 360 on alot of injustices and issues in black lives that actually "matter".

Stop falling for the okie doke

BLM is focused where it need to be, ? like this and people who use ? like this are distractions
  • Copper
    Options

Translation: they go after cops, rightfully so, while ignoring blacks that do the same thing. It's a glaring contradiction that devalues the message they're trying to send

Those “blacks" you speak of face justice.

The concept is a simple one that you can't grasp or just to intended on regurgitating fox news talking points.
  • Copper
    Options
    How do you protest someone already in prison and what would be the purpose?
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact that the person is in prison for the murder is irrelevant. The point I'm trying to make is that we are driving ourselves extinct. Just last night two women at Southern University were caught in a crossfire and killed.

http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2016/04/southern_university_cottages_a.html

You're not sick of this shid? All I'm saying is if BLM is trying to bring awareness to police brutality, they should also bring awareness to black on black killings. Just look at the stats. It's sickening.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »

The fact that the person is in prison for the murder is irrelevant. The point I'm trying to make is that we are driving ourselves extinct. Just last night two women at Southern University were caught in a crossfire and killed.

http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2016/04/southern_university_cottages_a.html

You're not sick of this shid? All I'm saying is if BLM is trying to bring awareness to police brutality, they should also bring awareness to black on black killings. Just look at the stats. It's sickening.

And just as I said in the other thread in G&S, there's plenty of groups within the black community who for years have been addressing violence and crimes within the black community. Stop pretending as if they don't exist because they do and it's disrespectful to the efforts they put in.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all turned an RIP thread into something totally different

That's them Grown and Sexy posters for you...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c'mon ya'll...stay focused

read bout this via text from some fellow saints fans

didnt realize dude was only 34...wow

Tyranne Mathieu said he knew the dude that killed smith. He went off on him on twitter
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    c'mon ya'll...stay focused

read bout this via text from some fellow saints fans

didnt realize dude was only 34...wow

Tyranne Mathieu said he knew the dude that killed smith. He went off on him on twitter

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wife just happened to be right up the street and called me when this ? happened smh.

She just said it was wreck and some football player got shot....

come to find out this idiot ran into the back of Smith (im sure he had some words for him, as he should have)

big scary ? was embarrassed and terrified so he thought he'd shoot everybody smh
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So reading the Mathieu tweet, that Fat Stacks must run in the same circles. And the tweets seems to point to that Smith was targeted. As it the fender ? was done to get him to stop (like the hood robberies where they bump your car first)
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    The wife just happened to be right up the street and called me when this ? happened smh.

She just said it was wreck and some football player got shot....

come to find out this idiot ran into the back of Smith (im sure he had some words for him, as he should have)

big scary ? was embarrassed and terrified so he thought he'd shoot everybody smh

Hit the man's wife as well in the leg. What kind of BS going on man.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully they fry his ass
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rest in power brotha!

Silly cats arguing that BLM should be protesting killers that are caught and locked up. That was never their agenda in the first place and I agree they shouldn't be force to do that. That's a community and cultural problem that is local and should remained local. We should be maintaining our communities and have a individual organization designed for local issues such as this and outreach programs. But we know most of us are going to let our children absorb some of that bull ? and self hate ? until they pull the trigger and ending someone's life that looks like them because they don't have the heart to commit suicide. End of rant.