The worst pain known to man..

Comments

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hangover headache on TOP of a pre-existing migraine. Felt like my brain was swelling within my skull and my eyeballs were near explosion.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other...
    Nothing reminds you quite how alive you are like pain. You're havin one of those philosophical dilemmas of do I exist or not.... someone comes along and smashes your shin you instantly know you're are alive, mostly cuz now you want to die to escape the pain. I love pain, not cuz I enjoy being caused pain because I don't, I will go ? if I experience unexpected pain, but I love overcoming it, owning it, mastering it and then it has no effect. But off that list I'm picking toothache, the pain is right in your skull.

U mmmmmmmmm your a man? @BiblicalAtheist
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toothache
    How have you not ever put this together Chilla? Like FR
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other...
    Torture
    From some of the techniques ive heard of id rather a toothache
  • ChillaDaGawd
    other...

? u and your existence
  • BiblicalAtheist
    toothache

? u and your existence

vxmxu.jpg
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    other...
    Nothing reminds you quite how alive you are like pain. You're havin one of those philosophical dilemmas of do I exist or not.... someone comes along and smashes your shin you instantly know you're are alive, mostly cuz now you want to die to escape the pain. I love pain, not cuz I enjoy being caused pain because I don't, I will go ? if I experience unexpected pain, but I love overcoming it, owning it, mastering it and then it has no effect. But off that list I'm picking toothache, the pain is right in your skull.

I agree with the bolded.

But heartbreak its different. At least with a toothache i can say to myself "ahh, its just a toothache" vs heartbreak I have to think about that person and all of those emotions come rushing into your mind and how it got to this point. One side of your brain is like "man ? that person" but the other side is like "I want that person still" and they fight and it ? you all up. And its like youre helpless until time heals that wound. And its never going to be fully healed.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    breaking a bone
    I got straight immobilized by a toothache a couple of years ago, but sneezing with a broken nose is the wackest feeling so far for me
  • BiblicalAtheist
    toothache

I agree with the bolded.

But heartbreak its different. At least with a toothache i can say to myself "ahh, its just a toothache" vs heartbreak I have to think about that person and all of those emotions come rushing into your mind and how it got to this point. One side of your brain is like "man ? that person" but the other side is like "I want that person still" and they fight and it ? you all up. And its like youre helpless until time heals that wound. And its never going to be fully healed.

I don't disagree, emotional pain can be crippling, but emotional and physical pain can't be compared against each other, two different creatures imo.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toothache

I agree with the bolded.

unless u depressed or suicidal a ? can still work and function with emotional pain..u just cant handle your feelings alone because thats the only time u have those feelings..

Not with a toothache. Everything else is SHUT DOWN
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    other...

I agree with the bolded.

unless u depressed or suicidal a ? can still work and function with emotional pain..u just cant handle your feelings alone because thats the only time u have those feelings..

Not with a toothache. Everything else is SHUT DOWN

I understand what you are saying. But I have a chuckle when i reminisce about the time i had my wisdom teeth taken out. I don't laugh when I think about the girl i lost my virginity to cheating on me.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other...
    toe-stub.jpeg

<<<<<

Pinky toe. Corner of the bed/dresser
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other...
    Heroin withdrawals too. That and heartbreak at the same time is no good.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toothache
    this ? said heroin withdrawals lol another ? said torture wtf type of manchurian candidate fantasies yall be havin...
  • Lou Cypher
    other...
    Stubbing big toe is a top 10 contender
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting hit in the nuts of course
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toothache
    Tooth ache yo, I almost died this year
  • ChillaDaGawd
    other...
    this cracka said heroin withdrawals lol another ? said torture wtf type of manchurian candidate fantasies yall be havin...

* fixed
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toothache
    toe-stub.jpeg

<<<<<

Pinky toe. Corner of the bed/dresser

Oh lawd geezus! That s***...man...smh. No words
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything head related is the worst. Ive had a gum infection from a ? up root canal from a black dentist and that ? brought me to tears and contemplating suicide.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    other...
    I gotta go with heartbreak.

My Danielle. I loved her. But I ? up. I cheated on her with her cousin. THAT'S MY BAD DANIELLE!!!! She was gone and there was no coming back. I literally hurted everywhere. I couldn't listen to any love song for 3 years because the tears would start flowing. There was a bus stop about a half block from where I lived. I would just walk there in the middle of the night, sit down, and start crying like a ? . I contemplated running into traffic, just to ease the pain. Quite a few times I was driving on a dark country road, ? as ? , I would drive up to 100 + mph, wondering if I should end it all. I was in a bad place.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited April 2016
    other...
    ? cousins and their temptations!!

Cousins of significant others I mean. Not your own cousins. That's not ok.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinus headache
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toothache
    Anything head related is the worst. Ive had a gum infection from a ? up root canal from a black dentist and that ? brought me to tears and contemplating suicide.

Had a gum infection from biting down on a sharp edge of a tortilla chip from Moe's. S*** got so infected it turned black.

That's when I found out using regular azzz Listerine actually heals it. Forgot it was an ANTI-SEPTIC mouthwash. Got rid of the infection in a couple of days.