Titanfall 2(X1, PC, PS4) Teaser Trailer, Worldwide Premier June 12

Options
2»

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a boss in this game man.

The lack of maps annoy me but hopefully they bring out more with time.

Double xp this entire weekend as well.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BF1 is the same way less than 10 maps, the new gaming model with season passes and microtransactions have diluted tf out of games at launch.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

double xp?? oh yea...i'ma try to get a game or two in

but you know all the dlc thats going to be released is going to be free right?
  • lazypakman
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »

double xp?? oh yea...i'ma try to get a game or two in

but you know all the dlc thats going to be released is going to be free right?

I heard this but then the patch they released a week or so had the store in which charges you actual money, as long as the maps are free i'll be happy.

the credits are useless in this game really unless you want to unlock ? early, i got 300 right now sitting there doing nothing.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't played this game in a while because I been on FFXV. How is the community? Has it grown since the game was on sale. When I played, it was hard fighting games sometimes, especially in modes like F4A. I might play a lil this weekend.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Haven't played this game in a while because I been on FFXV. How is the community? Has it grown since the game was on sale. When I played, it was hard fighting games sometimes, especially in modes like F4A. I might play a lil this weekend.

Was busy this weekend but in general never have any problem finding games, i usually stick to amped hardpoint and attrition.