Whats the fattest dude u'd date girls?

13»

Comments

• kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    I agree with the ladies that said Ice Cube's size.

That's actually my preference.
    I don't dig all the muscles and ? .

why not:confused:

i've never heard of a chick saying she not into muscular guys..........
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    You know what, ? all you ? . For real.

why so hostile?
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    women arent into fat dudes,unless she's lookin for money

women are shallow like that,if a man doesnt look a certain way,dress a certain way,live a certain way,or packin a certain way(? size)

they wont deal with you too long,if you have the total package,then you can get away with alot of BS with women even though it's a false presence of yourself but hey women are born to think whats good for them which leads to them fallin for anything.just like satan trickin woman into eatin the apple same thing different time.WOmen ? it up for themselves bruh believe me.they will give a good man the uselessness of herself and give the dogs the best of her years and time.

that's why at the end,the good men seeks revenge,she cant get mad at dude for ? on her,cause once upon a time she wasnt checkin for a good man after being used and abused for so long being with a dog,she wants to give a good man to ? up side of her

i like speakin like this cause it's the truth i want one person in here say im wrong
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Guys ALWAYS say they don't like fat chicks, then usually they smash them behind close doors. Same with ugly chicks. Most guys will pretty much smash anything just to smash.

But anyway I could never date a guy that has a stomach or man-? . I like athletic builds on men. It's easier for men to lose weight and stay in shape so if I work on my body and watch what I eat, I expect him to, too.

what i you are out of shape to a man and he pressures you into losing weight,would you still be with that man or go to the gym and lose weight just to please him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    what i you are out of shape to a man and he pressures you into losing weight,would you still be with that man or go to the gym and lose weight just to please him

That aint pressure thats motivation...
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    That aint pressure thats motivation...

some females will be like so you dont like the way im shaped? and then they turn to a ? from now on,but a guy cant be fat he has to be a certain way?

gtfoh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    some females will be like so you dont like the way im shaped? and then they turn to a ? from now on,but a guy cant be fat he has to be a certain way?

gtfoh

Im sayin if u go to that gym and work with them take initiative and not belittle them.. then they have nothing to say if you are not supportive and have expectations higher than you can deliver yourself then........ and that goes for everything..
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

gtfoh

I don't think anybody on here said that though. AK keeps up with herself so she has the right to want a well built man.
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I don't think anybody on here said that though. AK keeps up with herself so she has the right to want a well built man.

but what if she gets back fat?you cant keep up your body forever gotta pop some babies out that ?

if i get in shape she cant slack not one time if a woman wants it like that
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    How fat we talking?