URL: Guntitles vs NWX

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that 2 on 2 ? out da way fo da year atleast... hopefully smack dont do it 2wice a year... CANT COPY RESPECT!!! Smidddaaaaccckkk!!! Still da best tho
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why are people ? on K Shine when Tay Roc clearly started all that ? .

This battle is a incomplete. Crowd was gassing Tay Roc and Surf as usual. URL got too many ? rider fans in the crowds imo. That's why KOTD and Don't Flop fans are better imo. It's like ? can't watch a battle and be objective.

16b0dn9.jpg

Naw bruh. The fans in KOTD and DF are more well behaved and let the mc's finish their lines. URL fans be straight talking through rounds. It's a bunch of loud ass ? ? up the battles, specifically NY crowds.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    All that was cool but the monopoly line and the gold dust line most memorable
  • BelovedAfeni
    GunTitles
    DaMN Daniel....no one voted for NWX

ya'll some cold cold ?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    That bam bam bigelow bar though, bald head flame tops...

exit wound a frisby :o
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    gifted wrote: »
    Damn. K-shine threw in the towel on some BS. First time I seen NWX owned like that. Tay Roc and Surf were cooking both rounds.

Surf needs to stop trying to son Tay roc tho. I hate dudes that be trying to do that. It's for show. It's going to be a problem for the duo. Tay likes the crowd to eat his punches but Surf wanna speed thru the round no interruptions. Surf trying hard to show he the man of the group because he know Tay is really the favourite.

Marv Won and Quest bodied NWX also imo ladt year and I felt Verb n Hitman took the last two rounds vs NWDykes last year also.

Shine got emotional that battle too. Homie need to realize that no matter how tough he think he is, there's bullets bigger than him.
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    I pull out a palm tree!
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gas. Premium high octane.

They went crazy for a Paul Walker line.

But that Honda Accord line was fire.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    I thought guntitles 2nd rd was better than they 1st that wwe scheme was cold.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Aint tryn ? on ? parade!!! But goot daamn da gas for roc n surf is fuckn terrible!! Dey was cool but damn dey was gassin crazy.. I aint never heard no gas like dat

glad someone else said it. i mean, i didnt wanna be that guy. but the gas was overwhelming in the 1st for roc and surf. with that being said, they were getting it in during the 2nd. the wrestling scheme and the goldust line was fire.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ironically these are the four ? i dont care to ever hear a battle from....
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

you knew who was in the crowd after the first bar
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles

This nothing new though. Like Jay Blac said, we in the era of the 4 bar set up. These crowds aren't letting it cook.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

This nothing new though. Like Jay Blac said, we in the era of the 4 bar set up. These crowds aren't letting it cook.

Blac breaking down GAS and how ? got the game ? up first it was reaching now its gas smh.

https://youtu.be/Tm-DWeca_Xo
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    Jay Blac camera ? up or is it my imagination? ? looks out of focus.
  • The Recipe
    So when ? gone start with the jokes and memes about Roc being Surf flunky.

i dont get it .... ?

@ 1:05 Math says it looks like Tsu Surf be bossin around Roc, I thought I was the only person to notice it.

https://youtu.be/Y6VqS1Wy6DA
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles

i dont get it .... ?

@ 1:05 Math says it looks like Tsu Surf be bossin around Roc, I thought I was the only person to notice it.

How could you be the only one? Surf was acting like he had somewhere better to be the whole thing. The crowd was annoying, but as a recipient of the love it made no sense for him to be that annoyed. Roc embraced the ? and Surf just kept on "Hurry up! Quit stopping! They gone call it gas!"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just the difference in their styles

How many times Surf done stopped cause they wouldn't stop
  • The Recipe
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

i dont get it .... ?

How could you be the only one?

See page 1 of thread.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Yall cut it out lol Chess was sonning the mess putta Steams in their first battle against NWX...Chess was like , ? you better rap, while Steams was choking
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    That's just the difference in their styles

How many times Surf done stopped cause they wouldn't stop

true and besides thats just team work i notice ? choke alot after really big reactions
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

i dont get it .... ?

How could you be the only one? Surf was acting like he had somewhere better to be the whole thing. The crowd was annoying, but as a recipient of the love it made no sense for him to be that annoyed. Roc embraced the ? and Surf just kept on "Hurry up! Quit stopping! They gone call it gas!"

thats a reach surf was givin roc high fives and ? ? just wanted it to look good on cam
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTitles
    I'm missing out on the battle rap scene .....I didn't see this team up coming but Surf and Rock pair up dope. ......they traded off Well

Damn you K shine ..... I know the 3rd would have been better than the 2nd .......
  • BelovedAfeni
    GunTitles
    nice set up for a rematch