Video:North Carolina Pigs invade a family's home w/o a warrant because they supposedly smelled weed.

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5btqthVWY
Footage shows North Carolina police enter a home without a warrant on April 8, claiming they had smelled marijuana. The home’s residents became upset about being violated and pandemonium ensued when the officers realized they were being recorded. Vera McGriff, who initially posted the viral video, said police came to her door and demanded to search the house. When she refused because the officer did not present a search warrant, eight cops barged in anyway and began terrorizing the household.

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet they wish they had the castle law.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That's the "go to" "? with ? " probable cause line

"Step out of the car sir, I sense a strong odor of marijuana, how long ago Did you smoke it?"

? I never said I smoke, ? is you talkin about....

This has happened to me about 30 times no exaggeration
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta meet those quotas huh?? Just itchin' to throw charges....

What Miss Vera is saying makes way more sense than what they are putting into the media.....

http://www.wral.com/four-arrested-in-durham-drug-bust-officer-assault/15635823/

Durham police said that officers with the High Enforcement Abatement Team (HEAT) were following up on a prior drug arrest at a home in the 3400 block of Misty Pine Avenue just before 10:30 p.m. When a resident opened the door to the home, officers reported smelling a strong odor of marijuana and obtained and executed a search warrant, police said.
    Read more at http://www.wral.com/four-arrested-in-durham-drug-bust-officer-assault/15635823/#leEeAoXQOYqS0dTX.99
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    search warrant for weed odor, FOH these fuckas reaching like a mafucka

l3m370R.gif

? need to get off this horse

wp-1455927201540.jpg

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the "u have to bees onya bess behaviars na" bridage comes in.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

"Step out of the car sir, I sense a strong odor of marijuana, how long ago Did you smoke it?"

Them ? in kenner told me they smelled weed in the trunk of my car... In 25 degree weather... Asked to search my car... Told him go ? himself and call the dog...Even after the dog didnt smell ? ... They still said they smelled it... Told him wtf u need a canine for...they got sarg big nose on the force... By the time they let me go it was 10 pigs standing outside, in the freezing cold.. Finally let my brother and his homeboy and i license back, took a pic of my tag and let us go...couldnt wait to get the ? out of louisiana
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? in kenner told me they smelled weed in the trunk of my car... In 25 degree weather... Asked to search my car... Told him go ? himself and call the dog...Even after the dog didnt smell ? ... They still said they smelled it... Told him wtf u need a canine for...they got sarg big nose on the force... By the time they let me go it was 10 pigs standing outside, in the freezing cold.. Finally let my brother and his homeboy and i license back, took a pic of my tag and let us go...couldnt wait to get the ? out of louisiana

That's another technique they try...."the intimidation"

Have one black person maybe 2 pulled over ....but 4-6 police cars out there with all the sirens on...it's apart of the "dangerous black person" conditioning so when people drive by they are under the impression the person stopped (who may or may not be guilty of anything) is dangerous....
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its as if they Want to be on the news and go viral. This was taunting.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's another technique they try...."the intimidation"

Have one black person maybe 2 pulled over ....but 4-6 police cars out there with all the sirens on...it's apart of the "dangerous black person" conditioning so when people drive by they are under the impression the person stopped (who may or may not be guilty of anything) is dangerous....

Exactly.. They wanted to go in the trunk so bad.. Had two cameras on them... I had a pistol in the car, told them about it and his eyes lite up.. Told him he could get it, run them numbers and give it back but u ain't searching ? still.. ? up part is this ? was driving a car with a light out.. I'm like the only illegal ? out here is u.. My brother could see how heated I was so he started giving me that look like calm down ? .. One of them got out the car like ? u a big ass man... They told u was big but damn... My brother was like oh y'all must have told him y'all got a big one out here huh? So that's why it's 10 of y'all huh?