The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame

Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line StepperGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Reason
From now on, feel free to post every hilarious/stupid/shameful spelling mistake made in Reason threads in here

I'm proud to headline the #HOS '16 class
Nah Son wrote: »
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted
AggyAF wrote: »
Nah Son wrote: »
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted

Word my 🤬 ?

This one is classic:
That song is rly good but it really get me when his sons call his father "Schitzo" on the track.. Lmao I changed song emediltly. Wtf?

I'm not even mad at this one cause it does sound like a word. But it isnt
What's even more halirious is the story behind when he tried to come to San Fran woofing that 🤬 and barely made it up outta there.

Mixing up "rapping" with "🤬 " is a repeat offense on the Reason. Shockingly this doesnt only happen in 5Grand posts on some rap or get 🤬 🤬
270crownst wrote: »
How u 🤬 on ye's joint...and say 🤬 dumb 🤬 like....I'm doing something in atlanta....
_Goldie_ wrote: »
Lauryn hill unplugged

That's not a rap album.

She most def is 🤬 her ass off in songs on some next level 🤬
Is he playing on this or is he actually like 🤬 for real?
One of the best hip hop tracks ever made, Nas was 🤬 like no other and Premo made one of his greatest beats, a true masterpiece.

We gotta do better

Replies

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    @Mods: I put all quotes in the op so yall can delete these first three posts
  • Tsotsi Cape TownTsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sticky this 🤬 cuz!
  • lethal5lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Thread has epic hilarity potential.
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Lmaooooo @ mathiticans. @Melanin_Enriched explain yourself b
    FishNChips wrote: »
    The worst posts will be inducted into the Gee757 Terrible Spelling Hall of Shame

lol had to jack that name for the new thread title
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will return to this thread later when high.

Yes my 🤬 its 420 time to roll up and blaze. I remember last year i got so high i couldnt determine what the hell some of these threads were talkin about.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick any of gee's posts
  • gemini86gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember when i was typing too fast and i typed "disant" instead of "decent." i got roasted good. it was mad funny though