Ok OTTB give me a gimmick/personallity a black wrestler can get over with...

2»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes smaller lashley
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Jay lethal is doing it right now

Lashley as the destroyer

Moose is like a younger lashley

Them ? do not have gimmicks, characters or storylines at present time.

So Apollo Crews is the blueprint.

No storylines?

? lethal is the ? world champion, the whole damn roh been centered around him for like a year and a half

Lashley ended kurt angles tna career and is in the main event

Moose just had the best match of his career against okada and bout to get that main event push after dijak experiment fails
  • jono
    jono wrote: »
    Jay lethal is doing it right now

Lashley as the destroyer

Moose is like a younger lashley

Them ? do not have gimmicks, characters or storylines at present time.

So Apollo Crews is the blueprint.

No storylines?

? lethal is the ? world champion, the whole damn roh been centered around him for like a year and a half

Lashley ended kurt angles tna career and is in the main event

Moose just had the best match of his career against okada and bout to get that main event push after dijak experiment fails

Being champion isn't a storyline. He does have something with Colt Cabana right now but since winning the strap he just faced an endless stream of nobodies. Thats not a storyline.

Lashley just entered a story with Galloway its only about 2-3 weeks old. That ? with Angle was Months ago.

Moose is barely even on TV and when he is on he's jobbing.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to see black wrestlers in the main event picture holding a WHC title, as well as Hispanics with other great wrestlers. Just 1 member of every ethnicity. It's not that hard.

Imagining if Apollo Crews received a major title push up there with Reigns, AJ, KO, Ambrose, Bray and Del Rio was written better to fit up there...

WWE would bring on a much more bigger fan base with diverse title holders on the face of a WHC only based strictly off talent, not race forcing.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a matter of time before Moose heads to wwe
  • BangEm_Bart
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

He's gonna be the next Titus Oneil. Give Vince one bad handshake and get suspended.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to see black wrestlers in the main event picture holding a WHC title, as well as Hispanics with other great wrestlers. Just 1 member of every ethnicity. It's not that hard.

Imagining if Apollo Crews received a major title push up there with Reigns, AJ, KO, Ambrose, Bray and Del Rio was written better to fit up there...

WWE would bring on a much more bigger fan base with diverse title holders on the face of a WHC only based strictly off talent, not race forcing.

My cousin sent me some footage of some Dominican NXT wrestler talkin about "we got a voice in WWE now." and it was just another ? show. They even called him "No Way Jose" and made him a dancing buffoon smfh. When it comes to minority wrestlers this company will never learn. So I wouldn't hold any hope.
  • jono
    Broddie wrote: »

My cousin sent me some footage of some Dominican NXT wrestler talkin about "we got a voice in WWE now." and it was just another ? show. They even called him "No Way Jose" and made him a dancing buffoon smfh. When it comes to minority wrestlers this company will never learn. So I wouldn't hold any hope.

Oh yeah, No Way Jose is TRASH.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

He's gonna be the next Titus Oneil. Give Vince one bad handshake and get suspended.

Moose is a considerably better in ring product.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? really leaving out the GOAT Dwayne Johnson?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    He's black but at the same time he looks racially ambiguous.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booker t type, who is just being himself.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't a black wrestler just get the same gimmicks white wrestlers get? There are black bikers out here, make a black biker. A cool as dude who's just being himself.. A black HHH type of dude. I mean it is possible.
  • 5th Letter
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Why can't a black wrestler just get the same gimmicks white wrestlers get? There are black bikers out here, make a black biker. A cool as dude who's just being himself.. A black HHH type of dude. I mean it is possible.
    There are too many old out of touch white men in the back that has that old school mentality that black wrestlers can't be top guys/main eventers.
  • BangEm_Bart
    A black Bret Hart
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »

Folks are gonna find a way to call that cooning too
  • 5th Letter
    A bad ass Triple H/franchise Shane Douglas type character would be dope for a black wrestler.