Why Are CACs Comfortable Being Naked in the Locker Room at the Gym?

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol..I like his live and let live attitude.

We need more ? to have that kind of attitude. Instead, we got a bunch of 'I personally don't like the color blue. So ? the color blue, people who like blue and any color that looks like blue!' ass ? outchea.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people by & large, don't live with the burden of always looking and being "cool."

Culturally, they're women don't expect them to dress in the latest over-priced fashion in order to get some play. A white guy can be bummy with old sandals & wrinkled shirt with a dime-piece on his arm.

This mentality translates to the locker room. Being the majority affords you the freedom to do things without worrying about adhering to cultural standards of etiquette.

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, e

I can't speak to how they feel about all that other ? . All I know is white women stay trying to see what this Black mystique is about and I don't even ? with them. So, they're women may not expect for white men to dress a certain way, but these white hoes love Black style. Word to all the white chick's on the IC...

Meh, I've never been a huge fan of fashion. Relying on material things to catch a chick is basic....it's the other stuff that turns me on.

Like?? Speak on it. And I don't rely on material things to catch a chick. My style is my style. If a woman is coming up to me and we've never spoke, you're checking for how I look and what I have on
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Being naked in front of other women doesn't bother me. Seeing old women naked is a little disturbing but none of my business really. I was in the Army with open bays and toilets. You get over close nudity real quick.

This after my lil stint in the military i gives a ? ...i always keep my tiwrl on till im in tge shower but if anothet man dont i just look the other way and keep it moving....its like beeing around panhandlers drunks/fiends/ratchets in general. ? just white noise
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm checking how YOU look not how your fashion is trying to make you look.

I like a man with a mouthpiece. I want you to be able to catch my interest in your carwash clothes.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm checking how YOU look not how you're fashion is trying to make you look.

I like a man with a mouthpiece. I want you to be able to catch my interest in your carwash clothes.

That's real ? . I can respect it
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    But yea old white men are in there ass naked too conversing with each other about politics, back in the day, and their health issues.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    you have to keep in mind that they practically invented gyms and have been doing this for thousands of years. it goes back to the ancient greeks and romans. these are societies were the men shaved their legs so this nakedness in the gym stuff is nothing new to them.

Don't act like ppl in Africa from long ago was fully clothed.

Being naked ain't a white man thing.

i'm talking about gyms. reading is fundamental.

What difference does it make?

Real question; does it matter if you're naked in the locker room, naked together on the river bank, naked together in the bush hunting, or naked hugged up extra close in a tribal ceremony?

Short answer: No. You're trying to make it seem like it's some weird ? , but the fact is millions of men in Africa, South America, and other places think nothing of it. If anything they would probably wonder why you find it weird in the first place.

It wierded the ? out of me the first time I saw an old Jewish man naked and nonchalant with a smile on his face in a gym locker room. Back in those ancient societies that may have been the social norms but to a nineteen hear old kid all those years ago that ? was just gross. At leat have the decency to wear a ? towel aimt that's what they do in TV and movies? Wear towels after they shower. We didn't even shower after PE and gym in high school and middle school I wasn't used to seeing that ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I barely go in the locker room. I'll shower at home thank you.

Couple years ago i had a 2 hr break between afternoon classes so i would just go to the indoor courts and shoot around to pass the time. I went in the locker room when i was done to freshen up and change shoes and every...damn...day was naked women walking around. And not college aged, in shape women, like old professors and ? smhhhh

Learned my lesson on that one.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally speaking, it's a difference in culture/lack of hygiene. Through my years as a college student, a good number of white people openly talked about wearing the same shirt/undergarments multiple days in a row, only showering when they felt the need to, not knowing what an iron is etc. I've also noticed at work, a lot of them don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom.

In contrast, we (black people) are about looking presentable and respect. To most of us, to be in the locker room butt naked is to look crazy, so we refrain from doing it. Some might also see at as disrespectful to the other people in the locker room, because they figure most guys don't want to see naked guys walk around.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    White people by & large, don't live with the burden of always looking and being "cool."

it be this kinda ? that makes me feel im on here reading white people write about black people in this site

speak for yr ? self n those who brought u up holmes being "cool" isnt a burden nor is it contrived...this ? natural....i my household n the ? i came up under wasnt rehearsing or practicing or trying to perfect how we carry ourselves

they way we walked , talked, cooked, grooved etc was jus how we got down from great granny down to the babies

..sry weren't brought up understanding the magical greatness of blackness. from your side it looks like were "trying" to be who we are, but you really got ? ? up

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i ever went to ymca as a kid went to locker room this old 129 year old wrinkly cac was just standing with no towel on...i said what the ? !?? N walked out
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    But yea old white men are in there ass naked too conversing with each other about politics, back in the day, and their health issues.

Thing is, unless you're ? and checking for other dudes, none of that should even bother you. I guess I'm just from a different era where the only time a ? cared about that kind of ? was if he was a ? . Back in high school after gym class, basketball, or track ? showered and kicked it about hoes, sports, and alladat and didn't think ? of it 'cause we weren't ? . Only ? worried about it got ? tendencies 'cause, in truth, they're questioning themselves for looking at naked dudes and not the cats walking around naked in the first place.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Culturally, they're women don't expect them to dress in the latest over-priced fashion in order to get some play. A white guy can be bummy with old sandals & wrinkled shirt with a dime-piece on his arm.

This mentality translates to the locker room. Being the majority affords you the freedom to do things without worrying about adhering to cultural standards of etiquette.

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, e

I can't speak to how they feel about all that other ? . All I know is white women stay trying to see what this Black mystique is about and I don't even ? with them. So, they're women may not expect for white men to dress a certain way, but these white hoes love Black style. Word to all the white chick's on the IC...

It's like two white ? on here bruh relax
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, etc.

This. We have this materialistic mentality in our community and its really toxic.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it be this kinda ? that makes me feel im on here reading white people write about black people in this site

speak for yr ? self n those who brought u up holmes being "cool" isnt a burden nor is it contrived...this ? natural....i my household n the ? i came up under wasnt rehearsing or practicing or trying to perfect how we carry ourselves

they way we walked , talked, cooked, grooved etc was jus how we got down from great granny down to the babies

..sry weren't brought up understanding the magical greatness of blackness. from your side it looks like were "trying" to be who we are, but you really got ? ? up

Just so you know......I'm blacker than one hundred & fifty million midnights. If you've read any of my other posts you'd know that for certain.

The point I was trying to make is, white people don't have any inhibitions about being naked in locker rooms because they feel like the locker room, the gym, the city, the state, and this country is THEIRS.

It's like when you're chilling in your house and you walking around naked.......Because that's your crib, and your prerogative.

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, etc.

This is false. You are ignorant to what white people wear so you think they don't care about clothes.

Why do people think these companies are flourishing off the black dollar?

This is why I prefaced my statement by saying "by & large."

These companies are flourishing off the black dollar because we still haven't grasped the concept of "guns & butter."

We are too preoccupied with LOOKING like we have dough (overpriced clothes) rather than focusing on ? that really matters.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

This is false. You are ignorant to what white people wear so you think they don't care about clothes.

Why do people think these companies are flourishing off the black dollar?

This is why I prefaced my statement by saying "by & large."

These companies are flourishing off the black dollar because we still haven't grasped the concept of "guns & butter."

We are too preoccupied with LOOKING like we have dough (overpriced clothes) rather than focusing on ? that really matters.

Broke%2BPeople%2BVs%2BBillionaires.jpg

post2.jpg

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lol they will sit right on the bench ass naked with no towel or nothing under they ass
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally speaking, it's a difference in culture/lack of hygiene. Through my years as a college student, a good number of white people openly talked about wearing the same shirt/undergarments multiple days in a row, only showering when they felt the need to, not knowing what an iron is etc. I've also noticed at work, a lot of them don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom.

In contrast, we (black people) are about looking presentable and respect. To most of us, to be in the locker room butt naked is to look crazy, so we refrain from doing it. Some might also see at as disrespectful to the other people in the locker room, because they figure most guys don't want to see naked guys walk around.

I swear this s*** happens regularly. Smh.
  • TheNeoShell
    TheNeoShell Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    This may be extra, maybe not, it's just MY WAY...

I go to the gym and I could put an hour on cardio, weights, whatever...

If I'm sweating like crazy, I walk my ass back to the car, put my own towel on the seat, drive back to the house and shower.

I'm skipping all of that extra ? y'all dealing with and witnessing in the gym.

I can't do it... I won't do it...

c3bb848a-b6b6-4f21-9100-61f15fba4347.gif
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They could at least wear shower shoes, spreading foot fungi all over the place.