Why Are CACs Comfortable Being Naked in the Locker Room at the Gym?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I can't say that I've noticed that it's only white dudes. I live in a diverse area and all types - white, black, Asian, etc. - be walking around butt naked.

Not really a huge thing for me. It's just the human body. I just change and move on.

? ....lol

on the fence all the time

What about my reply was on the fence? Enlighten my, fam.

aye you opinion is how you feel. mine is how I feel. neither is more right and we all human. the fence is white and picket and thats what life is about.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't say that I've noticed that it's only white dudes. I live in a diverse area and all types - white, black, Asian, etc. - be walking around butt naked.

Not really a huge thing for me. It's just the human body. I just change and move on.

? ....lol

aye you opinion is how you feel. mine is how I feel. neither is more right and we all human. the fence is white and picket and thats what life is about.

Yeah yeah yeah. You ain't answer the question though.

I thought we was cool, my ? . Are you not yo brother's keeper?! Help me not be a fence-rider, bro. I need assistance.

What about my reply was on the fence?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It also bogles my mind when I see White folks come out of the gym washroom barefoot. How u gonna come out of a pissy public washroom barefoot???

Mad Scust
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

? ....lol

Yeah yeah yeah. You ain't answer the question though.

I thought we was cool, my ? . Are you not yo brother's keeper?! Help me not be a fence-rider, bro. I need assistance.

What about my reply was on the fence?

you see how that ? can be....

got you bringing up brothers keepers an ? .

lol

but nah bruh.....we just trynna find out what you stance is. most of the time your stance is.. so mmm not sure if the word but you don't take sides nor do you care to much about damn near any situation. you are very non chalont about eeer thing.

I swear you beat women or steal baby food. it gotta be something. ? aint this cool headed and level without some ? ....

when was the last time you beat a ? bruh?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @mryounggun I'm just fukking with you ...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gon take that as a compliment lol Dont.

The point is if you dont really care or have an opinion, why post in the thread.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Just block me or put me on ignore or whatever, bro. That alleviates your issue.

• S2J
    Options
    Just block me or put me on ignore or whatever, bro. That alleviates your issue.

Please. Its been addressed now the IC moves on.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    aye the man brings balance...

? be fighting an he comes in walks they the middle of the fight all calm...

? stop ...look at him.
    ask his opinion..
    he takes to side
    we all yell at him
    he doesn't care.

we tease him
    then we go back to fighting

it works for everyone
    shout out to @mryounggun
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

@Mryounggun is either the goat troll.....or he really isn't bothered by anything.

giphy.gif
  • mryounggun
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

@Mryounggun is either the goat troll.....or he really isn't bothered by anything.

giphy.gif

Only by ? that matters, my ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2016
    Options

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

giphy.gif

like beating ? or stealing babyfood..

an let me add kicking puppies.

can't be this chill without an outlet or some strong ass weed
  • mryounggun
    Options

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

giphy.gif

Naw, man. ? just don't move me like that. Y'all ? seem to think I'm the weirdo because I'm not bothered by much...but I be over here thinking y'all ? is the weirdos because it seem like a lot of you ? is bothered by EVERYTHING.

Also, ? you ? !
  • deadeye
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    you have to keep in mind that they practically invented gyms and have been doing this for thousands of years. it goes back to the ancient greeks and romans. these are societies were the men shaved their legs so this nakedness in the gym stuff is nothing new to them.

Don't act like ppl in Africa from long ago was fully clothed.

Being naked ain't a white man thing.

This isn't about just being naked.

It's about people being too comfortable being naked in the locker room.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol..I like his live and let live attitude.

@Kat

Not surprising.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

giphy.gif

Naw, man. ? just don't move me like that. Y'all ? seem to think I'm the weirdo because I'm not bothered by much...but I be over here thinking y'all ? is the weirdos because it seem like a lot of you ? is bothered by EVERYTHING.

Also, ? you ? !

there we go....say it from ya chest....

but nah....I just like a good debate. half the time I'm arguing against ? I believe. helps me learn different aspects of ? . helps me think.

only thing I feel strongly about is BM drama, fukk paciaiao, and Italia blue.

anything else is killing time
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people by & large, don't live with the burden of always looking and being "cool."

Culturally, they're women don't expect them to dress in the latest over-priced fashion in order to get some play. A white guy can be bummy with old sandals & wrinkled shirt with a dime-piece on his arm.

GOATed for this.

This is partly why BW aren't checking for me, despite all of what I have going for me. It's ridiculous.

I was joking when I asked the last time but you really really can't help yourself can you??

4528648_o_zpspia2lw8y.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

@Kat

Not surprising.

@deadeye

I wasnt trying to surprise you
    Don't @ me to pointless comments.
  • S2J
    edited April 2016
    Options

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

giphy.gif

Also, ? you ? !

there we go....say it from ya chest....

but nah....I just like a good debate. half the time I'm arguing against ? I believe. helps me learn different aspects of ? . helps me think.

only thing I feel strongly about is BM drama, fukk paciaiao, and Italia blue.

anything else is killing time

Oh forreal?!?!

No ? , guy.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    White people by & large, don't live with the burden of always looking and being "cool."

Culturally, they're women don't expect them to dress in the latest over-priced fashion in order to get some play. A white guy can be bummy with old sandals & wrinkled shirt with a dime-piece on his arm.

GOATed for this.

This is partly why BW aren't checking for me, despite all of what I have going for me. It's ridiculous.

This is some sad ? right here. Ol wish I was little bit taller ass ? .

Man up

I don't understand why you would say this, which suggests that you've misunderstood me.

What I am saying is that I have a lot going for me, but these chicks will take one look at me and jump to conclusions because of how I present myself. I'm not wishing I was anything other than what I am.
  • deadeye
    Options

@Kat

Not surprising.

@deadeye

I wasnt trying to surprise you
    Don't @ me to pointless comments.

@Kat

"Pointless Comment"
  • S2J
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

GOATed for this.

This is some sad ? right here. Ol wish I was little bit taller ass ? .

Man up

I don't understand why you would say this, which suggests that you've misunderstood me.

What I am saying is that I have a lot going for me, but these chicks will take one look at me and jump to conclusions because of how I present myself. I'm not wishing I was anything other than what I am.

Bruh....for comedic purposes i have to ask: how are you presenting yourself?? Nh

CHAPPELLE_02_0210_MAKINGTHEBAND_640x360.jpg

Or nah?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    and Italia blue.

Did she "retire?"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Nothing bothers this ? .

Always the contrarian.

giphy.gif

The bold can do wonders
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Locker rooms are woat. I seen mad people with hella toe fungus n ? at my gym.

I shower at home now. ? your foot mushrooms