Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2016
    Ctg done started some ? ,& Renzel is ruthless cuz he sent ctg cases of blk bottles like Kirby...& rozay is takin flicks wit trick & Jr wit mack n the back rockin color money baby gotta speak on that no respek!

http://youtu.be/Tcw6RqJWukE
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

i'm surprised beatking aint did nothing with it after what he did with that ebola "legaly blind" ? . lol.

Said the same ? . That legally blind and that plies color money songs he did were hilarious
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I don't know how ross squashed the trick daddy beef esp since he was the one who leaked the co picture
  • gee757
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I don't know how ross squashed the trick daddy beef esp since he was the one who leaked the co picture

Renzel put it out there that trick was sick so I guess they called it even...plus like Ross said the 305 is 2 small 4 them 2 2 have beef so they squashed it..... That ? that Drake is signed 2 gotta b upset 2 c Jr & Mack n a pik n miami wit renzel & trick after ctg said he ain't come @ them 2 barkin respek lolll
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I mean. ..bruh, why are ? clicking ether thats so childish. Lmao

'Ooooh, he takin pics with your enemieeees
    '

I dont think anyvody involved was thinkin nothin about it, these are grown men (except Wayne) who already know each other, ? dont dictate their life around e-beefs

this ? refers to himself as ? .....often. ? ass ?
  • gee757
    Jenkins is from the 757? & lol@ that net thug s2j that ? would never pop that ? n 757
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ima slap you

Shut ya ? net thug ass up wtf is u typin that 4 when I been told u 2 bring ya scary ass 2 the 757 & try so I can choke u wit ya gggggay-unit bra strap..

Why not just pull up on him then if u not scared
  • gee757
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Why not just pull up on him then if u not scared

I'm not a net thug that ? threaten me I don't get on here worrying bout male posters like a ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

2 letters YM Views From the 6 at midnight
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean. ..bruh, why are ? clicking ether thats so childish. Lmao

'Ooooh, he takin pics with your enemieeees
    '

I dont think anyvody involved was thinkin nothin about it, these are grown men (except Wayne) who already know each other, ? dont dictate their life around e-beefs

this ? refers to himself as ? .....often. ? ass ?

4409 Bowen Rd
    Washington, DC 20019

I told u once before kid , I will be there tomorrow evening and every other Friday from here until eternity. Unless its about pullin up stop tuggin my pant legs randomly replying and lurking in reactions like a ? .

Again, The entire 757 can suck a ? . If u feel a way dont type, either pull up or shut the ? up. You scared to do ? about it

Lmao
  • gee757
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

It's safe 2 say wit that pik the beef between meek & Drake is strictly them 2....which could spell trouble 4 Drake cuz if a DC goon punches drizzy like qm or slap him like diddy weezy & Mack ain't coming 2 his rescue lol
  • TayGettem
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

It's safe 2 say wit that pik the beef between meek & Drake is strictly them 2....which could spell trouble 4 Drake cuz if a DC goon punches drizzy like qm or slap him like diddy weezy & Mack ain't coming 2 his rescue lol

Wtf is u tlkin abt
  • gee757

Wtf is u tlkin abt

Future & Kirby is goin on tour this summer & meek is most likely going 2 b @ the Philly show...so if Drake jump out the face krazy & gets his ? rocked & ovo chain snatched by a DC goon the head of ym weezy, mack& nikki is turning they back & goin the other way
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

@aneed123
    Who he put money on we need names

It's 2 NO rappers that it's confirmed, but I ain't the one to incriminate, gotta do your googles boss

Lol if it can be googled then it's already rumored public knowledge
    Y'all cats really don't know what incriminating is smh

Im not the type of ? to put another ? dirt out there Just listen to made man by BG

And at the 20sec mark Baby been telling nuggas to "respek"it
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee dissin birdman now cause "renzel" is? lmao you a follower
  • TayGettem

Wtf is u tlkin abt

Future & Kirby is goin on tour this summer & meek is most likely going 2 b @ the Philly show...so if Drake jump out the face krazy & gets his ? rocked & ovo chain snatched by a DC goon the head of ym weezy, mack& nikki is turning they back & goin the other way

Shut yo ? up
  • gee757
    FishNChips wrote: »
    gee dissin birdman now cause "renzel" is? lmao you a follower

? goofy Austin powers I'm not dissin baby but these pix proves he's ? .....y wasnt he n Miami check-in renzel & trick 4 respek?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol wtf is Kirby and Renzel
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.