What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Replies

• Lord EtherLord Ether Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Charlemagne explaining the incident.

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Clever way to downplay shit but funny to see how deep Charlemagne's words hit....

Good damage control from Cash Money, first the t-shirts and now this.

So yall still acting like charlamagne aint fold like a bitch during the interview?

I'm just the radio guy

Did you pull up on Ross or Trick Daddy like that?

- shit pussy niggas say lol VnRwpin.png

But bird aint do shit either

What was he supposed to do

I bet Charlamagne aint gon give him donkey of the day tho

He poooooosay
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever way to downplay shit but funny to see how deep Charlemagne's words hit....

So yall still acting like charlamagne aint fold like a bitch during the interview?

I'm just the radio guy

He poooooosay

But birdman the one who called and apologized doe
    Tsotsi Cape TownThereal_baCashmoneyDuxtexasdaking88
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just the radio guy

He poooooosay

So you tryna say Bird felt pressure from CthaGod to where he felt he needed to apologize? Is that what you're saying?

Speak your mind. It's almost like you tryna say Birdman was the one who was shook and not Charlamagne.

Charlamagne bringing up other niggas names to try and deflect attention and blame away from himself lol Then as Birdman leaving Charlamagne was hushmouth. He waited till Bird and the goon squad was completely out the door to open his dicksuckers again. Ol "I got mind control over Debo" ass nigga

"I'm just the radio guy"

lol Is yall niggas serious?
    Young Stefinternational
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just the radio guy

He poooooosay

So you tryna say Bird felt pressure from CthaGod to where he felt he needed to apologize? Is that what you're saying?

Speak your mind. It's almost like you tryna say Birdman was the one who was shook and not Charlamagne.

Charlamagne bringing up other niggas names to try and deflect attention and blame away from himself lol Then as Birdman leaving Charlamagne was hushmouth. He waited till Bird and the goon squad was completely out the door to open his dicksuckers again. Ol "I got mind control over Debo" ass nigga

"I'm just the radio guy"

Really sooo is CGod suppouse to tlk made shit when bird was leavin?? Clearly they both said they part what's more to say still don't change the fact bird handling the situation poorly
    You seemed stressed

you seem like you can't articulate yourself
    CashmoneyDuxTrollio texasdaking88CeLLaR-DooR
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought maybe someone spoke on being anally raped and castration again... Otherwise i don't understand how this is 36 pages
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
    HerbalVaporCapersThe Recipemike06
  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying, I've seen niggas thats with the shits start brawls when cops are 2 feet away from them. Birdman was 5 feet away from a nigga that he felt was disrespectin him and did nothing. Never knew real niggas to be afraid of cameras and the internet.
    internationalilledoutYoung Stefdamobb2deep
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol this still going on?
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

tompetrez3numbaz...80's babyValentinez A. Kaiser
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13124868_10154785123789237_3751211668205878092_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=aeb57a1ad98ca62e3f3a7b935e492070&oe=579E228D

the best one
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Young Stefbossdon201THIRDSUPREMEBangEm_Bart
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying, I've seen niggas thats with the shits start brawls when cops are 2 feet away from them. Birdman was 5 feet away from a nigga that he felt was disrespectin him and did nothing. Never knew real niggas to be afraid of cameras and the internet.

Now............are they with the shits or dumb ass niggas?
    SheerExcellenceBackInWhite
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

The two terms aren't really mutually exclusive and actually tend to go hand in hand
    The RecipeSplackavelli
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stiff wrote: »

The two terms aren't really mutually exclusive and actually tend to go hand in hand

What he said lmao.

When I say brawls I mean 5v5 at the least outside the club after close, so parking lot full of people and niggas just go ham. 1 pig ain't tryna break that up hell 3 pigs ain't gonna break it up. Some niggas just don't give a fuck.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,650 Regulator
    LOOOOOLLLOOLOLOLOOOOLLLLL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just the radio guy

He poooooosay

"I'm just the radio guy"

I personally think he said that to get a reaction out of Birdman,to get him to say fuck Trick and Ross and he'll do such and such to them also.
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
This discussion has been closed.