Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    While Charlamagne out here being a chatty patricia, Baby laughing all the way to the bank

How yall hating suckas feel? VnRwpin.png

Birdman been laughing all the way to the bank for like the last 20 yrs ...... cause he don't pay nobody ......

Birdman and his camp trying to spin this into a win ..... not gonna happen .....he dropped a couple of t shirts ...... not gonna cut it. ....not when you're worth millions and Larry down the street is already selling t shirts at the barbershop for less that are better

Dropping a single that nobody will buy, bump, or remember next week ....not helping .....especially after what the internet has done with it .....and Anthony Hamilton back up singers already killing it on tour lol

He's really not trying to swallow that L but it is what it is .....he's now a top contender for L of the year .....

lol this chick mad

Keep gossiping sweetheart
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While Charlamagne out here being a chatty patricia, Baby laughing all the way to the bank

Birdman been laughing all the way to the bank for like the last 20 yrs ...... cause he don't pay nobody ......

Birdman and his camp trying to spin this into a win ..... not gonna happen .....he dropped a couple of t shirts ...... not gonna cut it. ....not when you're worth millions and Larry down the street is already selling t shirts at the barbershop for less that are better

Dropping a single that nobody will buy, bump, or remember next week ....not helping .....especially after what the internet has done with it .....and Anthony Hamilton back up singers already killing it on tour lol

He's really not trying to swallow that L but it is what it is .....he's now a top contender for L of the year .....

So much salt in this post

Bheck your blood pressure blood
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Never saw her whole body, she kinda thick
  • Trillaaaaaa

Here go the full track homegirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UCiLxC8Do
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better interview

Lol @ I'm a G smh

Good sit-down Bubba

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trillaaaaaa
    @R.D.

FYI .....I'm male, not female .......put some Respek On The NAME Pleighboi
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Here go the full track homegirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UCiLxC8Do

INB4 Respek is #1 on the charts
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much he dropped some jewels the best thing he said was where are CEO/moguls at and anything can be a hit , pretty much with the right machine anything can be a hit which let me know how fickle these fans are
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman a real street ? . He's going to eventually catch Charlemagne
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Let me guess..they let him dictate the interview n catered to whatever he wanted to talk about..while sending subliminals to the "other" station...correct me if I'm wrong

None of that happened

They actually had a real sit-down interview

At least watch it first, then talk ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Birdman a real street ? . He's going to eventually catch Charlemagne

I highly doubt it
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the way they allowed him to avoid answering why he don't pay ppl. Juve, Wayne, BG, Mannie, Turk & a gang of other artists & producers left cash money over money. Birdman dictated the whole interview pretty much
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the way they allowed him to avoid answering why he don't pay ppl. Juve, Wayne, BG, Mannie, Turk & a gang of other artists & producers left cash money over money. Birdman dictated the whole interview pretty much

he answered the question

very thoroughly actually but you wanted him to personalize it and get into specifics i assume
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

he answered the question

very thoroughly actually but you wanted him to personalize it and get into specifics i assume

Yep cuz we wanna know why he a snake ass ?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope interview
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess..they let him dictate the interview n catered to whatever he wanted to talk about..while sending subliminals to the "other" station...correct me if I'm wrong

None of that happened

They actually had a real sit-down interview

At least watch it first, then talk ?

Maybe I did jump the gun w what I said w/o seeing the interview...theeeeen I watch the interview n they basically went along w all this dudes ? n gave him a platform to talk ? bout the breakfast club..they didn't challenge any of his answers on not paying artist. .he basically said he take from successful artist bc he lose $ on others that don't blow..how u do an interview n let someone off the hook w these ? answers..talkin bout his 30 mil house when he aint pay producers n rappers that he "helping" out n on top of all that this ? said all that ? w a ? red star on his cot damn dome lol

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread title is misleading
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Angela Yee>>>
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao@when ebro asked about the ? ish
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman should have rapped over the track that was on the Vines with the kids dancing to it made by Suede ? (remix king).

The one he made is jus so so, coulda did better w/ the hook.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ? said he paid 35million cash on the house there goes all those artist an producers money
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Angela Yee>>>

Scottie Beam>>>

https://youtu.be/qIQrMNdF9sg
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Why he got the OVO and we the best logos on there? Birdman got his hands in all these companies?
This discussion has been closed.