Pesach and Chag Ha-matzot 2016

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/GteBXTAvl1w

I hope you are getting the leaven out of our your life. For those who want further study here you go. Amen.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Spring_Holidays/Pesach/pesach.html

Yes, ? is a rewarder of those who believe in Him and diligently seek Him. Therefore seek Him while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near, let the wicked forsake their evil ways and turn unto the LORD for He will heal you. Amen.

Thus saith the LORD:

"6Your boasting is not good. Don’t you know that a little yeast leavens the whole batch of dough? 7Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth."
1 Corinthians 5:6-8

Amen.

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beautiful scenery.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bread? You runnin out of concepts ever since the blood moon flopped
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DOU doesn't even know what he's typing anymore.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Blessings my friend @Inglewood_B.

1. The blood moon never flopped.
    2. There is so much going on that it's hard to keep up to be honest. The signs of the times are literally piled up to the skies. Thus I have been watching and praying like I'm suppose to be doing.
    3. I've also been busy. I'm graduating at the end of May, so I need to end strong. Plus i've been traveling and preaching a lot. Thus the IC has taken a back burner. Why?

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:...a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;" Eccelsiastes 3:1;7

4. I love you my friend. And I pray that you will be found in Yeshua Ha Mashiach when the heavens shake. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I'm still around my friend. And the time to speak more on the IC will come again. Amen.

I love you and I pray that you will not be found naked on the day when the heavens shake. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I'm still around my friend. And the time to speak more on the IC will come again. Amen.

I love you and I pray that you will not be found naked on the day when the heavens shake. Amen.

Whoa, I don't wanna hear a man say the word love and naked to me in the same sentence. Chill dog
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Whoa, I don't wanna hear a man say the word love and naked to me in the same sentence. Chill dog

My love for you doesn't want to see you found naked on the last day my friend. But if you die in your sins, naked you will be before all creation on the last day and my soul weeps for you in secret places as we speak. So my prayer for you is that you will be saved before the day you die. Amen.

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the original jews were black

somebody lyin
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

somebody lyin

Well go back home. I've been 5 times and I will be moving there shortly. Amen.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

somebody lyin

so if the original jews were blacc, were they still blacc when the romans came?

• Black Boy King
    Options

somebody lyin

We'll go home when Christ comes back and gathers us and brings up back into our land. Until then, the land is trodden down underfoot by the heathens, thus says the Lord

read the bible
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    the so called jew is an imposter and a servant of the devil, thus says the Lord, Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

somebody lyin

We'll go home when Christ comes back and gathers us and brings up back into our land. Until then, the land is trodden down underfoot by the heathens, thus says the Lord

read the bible

Actually the Bible says that ? will regather the whole house of Israel, not just the jews, back to the land of promise in the last days. Meaning that the whole house of Israel, which pretty much rejects Christ, will be on the earth during the tribulation period. 2/3 of the whole house of Israel will be cut off and die, but 1/3 ? will bring through the fire and that 1/3 will finally call out for Messiah Yeshua to save them and then He will come again. For until the whole house of Israel calls out to Him, He will not return. Amen.

But this continual doctrine of demons about the color of skin is beyond foolish. I've been to the land of Israel and there are Hebrews of every color living there. But ? doesn't save based on color, He saves based on your relationship to Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Have you been born again? That is the question. For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from ? .

So all your boasting about the color of your skin is abominable in the sight of ? . For ? is no respecter of persons. Yes, let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD!

If anyone had a right to boast about their Hebrew pedigree, Paul had all the right for he actually knew his heritage. But he called it all MANURE in comparison to knowing Christ. He called it absolute DUNG and RUBBISH in comparison to being found in Mashiach, not having your own righteousness which is of the law, but having the righteousness of Christ which is of the Spirit and not the letter of the law. For the letter killeth, but the Spirit maketh alive.

Amen.

What is important is to be in Mashiach. Not this silly war about being a Hebrew. For that will not save you on the day that the heavens shake! Exalt Mashiach, Praise Yeshua, love Him and your neighbor as yourself; for love will cover a multitude of sins. But being a Hebrew will not cover sin.

I AM ISRAEL MY FRIEND!!!!

For I have been grafted in by the blood of the Lamb into the people of ? , which is the ISRAEL of ? ! Hallelujah!
  • kingblaze84
    Options

My love for you doesn't want to see you found naked on the last day my friend. But if you die in your sins, naked you will be before all creation on the last day and my soul weeps for you in secret places as we speak. So my prayer for you is that you will be saved before the day you die. Amen.

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

So why can't Jesus tell me this himself? He's nowhere to be found and as I've told you before, I'm not into lazy gods. Your ? doesn't impress me.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

So why can't Jesus tell me this himself? He's nowhere to be found and as I've told you before, I'm not into lazy gods. Your ? doesn't impress me.

Like i keep telling you maybe you don't have the senses to hear him..... or maybe ? does not like you very much and has given you up to your reprobate mind
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

Like i keep telling you maybe you don't have the senses to hear him..... or maybe ? does not like you very much and has given you up to your reprobate mind

That proves my point about your ? being lazy, and if he doesn't like me, he has a funny way of showing it. I know Christians with downright miserable lives and me on the other hand, I'm doing better then most Christians that I know. There are a bunch of miserable Christians in Venezuela, Brazil and South Africa right now, suffering from the Zika virus, parasitic water and other natural horrors LOL. Since I've stopped being Christian, I find it very ironic my life has been very much improved. Maybe another ? out there likes me, but your ? is lazy as ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

That proves my point about your ? being lazy, and if he doesn't like me, he has a funny way of showing it. I know Christians with downright miserable lives and me on the other hand, I'm doing better then most Christians that I know. There are a bunch of miserable Christians in Venezuela, Brazil and South Africa right now, suffering from the Zika virus, parasitic water and other natural horrors LOL. Since I've stopped being Christian, I find it very ironic my life has been very much improved. Maybe another ? out there likes me, but your ? is lazy as ? .

Homeboy you are a carnal person you cannot see,feel or touch the spiritual world and the bold makes that clear.
    JESUS WAS financially poor never had LUXURIES and suffered on the cross you think the level of comfort in your life is the most important thing to ? ??? No. You say ? is lazy but you cannot see what he is doing in the first place so how can you judge him to be lazy??? You judge him to be lazy because he's not doing what you think he should do when and how you want him to do it.

Who do you think you are??? your attitude is outrageous it's the same attitude Satan has.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2016
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

Homeboy you are a carnal person you cannot see,feel or touch the spiritual world and the bold makes that clear.
    JESUS WAS financially poor never had LUXURIES and suffered on the cross you think the level of comfort in your life is the most important thing to ? ??? No. You say ? is lazy but you cannot see what he is doing in the first place so how can you judge him to be lazy??? You judge him to be lazy because he's not doing what you think he should do when and how you want him to do it.

Who do you think you are??? your attitude is outrageous it's the same attitude Satan has.

Oh please lol, what's your lazy ass ? doing about the Zika virus and parasitic water in Brazil, South Africa and other places? Nothing, because after 2,000 years, the laziness remains strong. There's nothing outrageous about what I'm saying, you should hear what my atheist friends say. One way or another, your ? is far from impressive, I can see why it's losing so much influence these days. If Satan is real, it's far better then the ? you believe in. Your piece of trash ? admits to creating evil and calamity, ? that ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

On som real ? ... There was a time I sincerely felt this way. Grew up in the church. Up until I was about 15-16 it was church every Sunday. Pops hosted Monday night prayer, stepmom did Wednesday night bible study, and then every other Friday the church held Friday night prayers...

And for the life of me I have NEVER felt gods presence, caught the Holy Ghost, or ever experienced any spiritual/supernatural ? . And I legit gave it a try, I really did. For whatever reason I couldn't shut my rational brain off and always felt stupid sitting there in prayer trying to speak in tongues and all that, despite being surrounded by people who were seemingly able to get into that mode at will.

By the time I got into high school, I figured either ? just don't love me, don't ? wit me or don't exist... Streets was callin and I made my choice right there to just be like ? it then. I mellowed out on the street ? around 22-23 when I went to the Air Force but I never ever been able to get back into the ? thing.

xwp8shbp7tri.png

It is what it is at this point, G-O-D don't ? wit ya boy
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

On som real ? ... There was a time I sincerely felt this way. Grew up in the church. Up until I was about 15-16 it was church every Sunday. Pops hosted Monday night prayer, stepmom did Wednesday night bible study, and then every other Friday the church held Friday night prayers...

And for the life of me I have NEVER felt gods presence, caught the Holy Ghost, or ever experienced any spiritual/supernatural ? . And I legit gave it a try, I really did. For whatever reason I couldn't shut my rational brain off and always felt stupid sitting there in prayer trying to speak in tongues and all that, despite being surrounded by people who were seemingly able to get into that mode at will.

By the time I got into high school, I figured either ? just don't love me, don't ? wit me or don't exist... Streets was callin and I made my choice right there to just be like ? it then. I mellowed out on the street ? around 22-23 when I went to the Air Force but I never ever been able to get back into the ? thing.

xwp8shbp7tri.png

Do you want a personal relationship with ? my friend?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

somebody lyin

read the bible

Yah will be waiting there we will shout, Yah will be waiting there
  • Inglewood_B
    edited May 2016
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

xwp8shbp7tri.png

I did want it. Felt kinda jealous of people who said they had it too. Over it now tho
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Born once die twice
    Born twice die once

Amen.

xwp8shbp7tri.png

I did want it. Felt kinda jealous of people who said they had it too. Over it now tho

Thank ? that He is not over with wanting a personal relationship with you though. He hasn't given up on you my friend! You were created to be great! You were created to have purpose and vision as a king. Why? Because you are made in the image and after the likeness of ? . It has been defaced and marred because of sin, but that is why ? seeks to save that which was lost. So that He might give you new life in Him in order to show you the exceedingly great reward that awaits all those who come to Him in faith.

So the offer of having a personal relationship with Yeshua is still on the table because you still have breath in your mortal body. When you mean business with Him, He will mean business with you. You can have that relationship right here and right now my friend. All you have to do is take the next step because ? already took the first. Amen.