###CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK ? _LYFE ANYTHING

Options
thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
#CreepSet mafia #CreepSet dynasty #CreepSet Empire whatever you wanna call us. Have at it. We the ? that run the streets and got ya main ? runnin errands all day

25juiw2_Copy.jpg

Shout out Bride
Shout out lookdude
Shout out Conflict
Shout out Deadeye
Shout out GNS
Shout out Beezus
Shout out my brother irony

But This aint about us.

Loca probably one of the smartest most misunderstood personas around.

Born: Schaumburg, il

3df225b7f43c3ac1fc2ec457722458ab.jpg

Yall the know the rules aint none. Aint nothing off limits but lets keep it peaceful and positve

Comments

• thatboydizz
    Options
    Me being the threadstarter of course I'll go first what inspires you? What gives you that drive to wake up every morning and take on the world?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Your top 2 favorite rappers of all time who are they?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    How old were you when you ate ? for the first time? Where were you and how involved were you with this person?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? _Lyfe when are you going to find a ? job, ya lazy you can't cook yout don't act right

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE MAN,, you need to get up whatchu gon do? You got dreams ? set a goal, do something STOP LION all the damn time pick up the phone ?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What inspires me and what makes me get up today: A world without police, prisons, capitalism, poverty, and oppression. ? Black kids who sell ass in order to eat groceries and hustle ? to make bread. ? who mack ? for shmoney who ain't about ? . Alternative Black kids who are still hood as ? and political and throw bows in mosh pits. Black women who face state violence, ? locked up, and people who fight the system without a voice. These are the ? that I ? with who inspire me to say ? the system and keep ? ? up.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    How do you feel about beyonce one of the biggest role models of all time promoting urban terrorism in her latest video? After ferguson and baltimore Do you think this is something the youth should be getting ready for?
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Beta_SataN wrote: »
    @? _Lyfe when are you going to find a ? job, ya lazy you can't cook yout don't act right

when ya moms stops playing and sends me a check.

#SHMONEY
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    What was it that pushed you in the lesbian direction? Was it a certain event? Or have your mind body and soul been telling you that since the beginning? Do it feel like you were born ? ?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    How old were you when you ate ? for the first time? Where were you and how involved were you with this person?

I was an exchange student in Botswana. We were at a Zimbabwean independence day party. Told her that I wanted to kiss her and we ended up making out in the bathroom. She had a GF, so it never developed past us ? .
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How do you feel about beyonce one of the biggest role models of all time promoting urban terrorism in her latest video? After ferguson and baltimore Do you think this is something the youth should be getting ready for?
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Baltimore and Ferguson. It's not terrorism. It's art. And it ties back to our heritage.

The video is symbolic of Oshun, the Yoruba orisha spirit of love and marriage, as the color yellow represents the deity, as well.
  • thatboydizz
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So when did you lose your virginity to a male? And how did that go?

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? _Lyfe How cool do you rate yourself on scale of 1 through 10, 1 being "uncool", and 10 being "the ? coolest"
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @? _Lyfe How cool do you rate yourself on scale of 1 through 10, 1 being "uncool", and 10 being "the ? coolest"

The ? coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Baltimore and Ferguson.

The video is symbolic of Oshun, the Yoruba orisha spirit of love and marriage, as the color yellow represents the deity, as well.

Shes cleary rebelling and going against all laws and getting everything off her chest

Do you consider yourself a rebel?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Who do you think is the sexiest woman on this website? Name names
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    So when do you lose your virginity to a male? And how did that go?

Virginity is a heterosexual, ridiculous concept to me. I lost my "virginity" to a woman.

Have I ever ? a man? Yes, if ? -sucking is in your idea of sex.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

The ? coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

would you rather dance in the mirror to Rihanna's "Needed me" or Beyoncé's "Hold up"
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Your top 2 favorite rappers of all time who are they?

Nas and Biggie.

Epic storytellers.

It's hard for me to love Big at times because of his abuse to Kim and Faith.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

The ? coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

would you rather dance in the mirror to Rihanna's "Needed me" or Beyoncé's "Hold up"

Rather dance to to Khia.

tumblr_lxm77n4wfr1r3eh3xo1_500_zpsad6dd9b0.gif?w=454
  • Ol Jay's
    edited April 2016
    Options

The ? coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

Rather dance to to Khia.

lol I see you, it's a 2 part question, I was going to ask next, name a song you'll dance to naked in the mirror, but I think you've answered
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Virginity is a heterosexual, ridiculous concept to me. I lost my "virginity" to a woman.

So wait wait hold up. You never been penetrated by a man but you have gave head. Correct. Who was he and how old were you?

And are you meaning a female took your virginity by eating your ? ? Or sticking an inanimate object in you?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Baltimore and Ferguson.

Shes cleary rebelling and going against all laws and getting everything off her chest

Do you consider yourself a rebel?

Yes, it's rebellious, however, there are spiritual elements to the video that people who regularly practice the occult. If you visit a Botanica, you can see the symbolism in it, along with other African orishas/spirits.

Do I consider myself a radical? Maybe. I just really like talking ? and getting away with ? that could get me arrested.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

So wait wait hold up. You never been penetrated by a man but you have gave head. Correct. Who was he and how old were you?

And are you meaning a female took your virginity by eating your ? ? Or sticking an inanimate object in you?

Side note: I hate the word "female". Like damn, just use the word woman.

He was a ? in my Black feminist class, which was interesting, because he didn't get the concept of what Black feminism was. I was 20.

The woman I was with gave me oral sex.

Yeah, virginity is just an outdated concept that excludes different kinds of sex and people with different orientations, because it's always about ? , which isn't everyone's idea of what sex is.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    How do you honestly feel about white people?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options

The ? coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

Rather dance to to Khia.

lol I see you, it's a 2 part question, I was going to ask next, name a song you'll dance to naked in the mirror, but I think you've answered

If you asked me what songs I dance to naked, it would be ? City, ? Control or a dance hall song.