Baltimore Pigs Shoot A 13yo Who Had Replica Firearm..The Teen Has Non Life-Threatening Injuries...

2»

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    not excusing the cops..
    but why are u allowin ur son to play wit guns in that kind of environment..

i understand that there is no excuse but why give them one when this is LIFE we're talkin about!!?
    startin to think some of these parents usin these kids as bait for that settlement money..

cause if they truly loved their sons theyd parent different..

Bruh I hate these shootings with a passion and the cop should be held 100% accountable...

But I'm not sending my 13 year old outside with

nu3ed19e38m6.jpg
    Under no circumstances

now the ? i have in mind from memory lane dont look ? like this....even back then i wouldbt be comfortable walkin around with that. ..the pellet guns i came across were much more distinguishable than that

White cat in the dorms in college (1990) had a plastic air pellet gun that looked like a S&W 4505 down to the S&W engraving on the slide. The plastic pellets were housed in gold plastic bullets that fit into a clip and those bullets ejected from the chamber once a pellet was fired. Unless you held it in your hands there was no way humanly possible to distinguish between that and a real 4505.

My stepfather had a Marksman Repeater bb gun back in the 80's, one of these:

hqdefault.jpg

If you saw a cat with one, even close up, you would think he was packin real heat.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, they jsut showed ? robbing a chick with a bb gun on money n violence about a month ago
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    not excusing the cops..

i understand that there is no excuse but why give them one when this is LIFE we're talkin about!!?
    startin to think some of these parents usin these kids as bait for that settlement money..

Bruh I hate these shootings with a passion and the cop should be held 100% accountable...

But I'm not sending my 13 year old outside with

nu3ed19e38m6.jpg
    Under no circumstances

now the ? i have in mind from memory lane dont look ? like this....even back then i wouldbt be comfortable walkin around with that. ..the pellet guns i came across were much more distinguishable than that

White cat in the dorms in college (1990) had a plastic air pellet gun that looked like a S&W 4505 down to the S&W engraving on the slide. The plastic pellets were housed in gold plastic bullets that fit into a clip and those bullets ejected from the chamber once a pellet was fired. Unless you held it in your hands there was no way humanly possible to distinguish between that and a real 4505.

hqdefault.jpg

If you saw a cat with one, even close up, you would think he was packin real heat.

? is wild man

im gonna go holla at my nephew..cause the instance im referring to is jus me and kids running around the park doin kid ? , n someone popped up wit one...so that was the source of attention till it got old.

thats too damn simple n anyone can get into that. im gonna drill it in his head that if some ? like that pops up its time to dip...without that seed his mind may not go there in the heat of kid ? like that, cause i sure as hell didnt
  • JA_AO
    JA_AO Members Posts: 7
    a man dressed in a hedgehog costume was just at one of our news stations fox 45 with a bomb strapped.

They just shot the m'fker with some rock smfh
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    His mom probably had no idea he had that

The problem is these things being sold at all. Til this day, I don't understand the purpose of a bb gun

Why even leave ? like this to chance

naw i heard this morning on the news she knew he had the ?

I wouldn't let any of my kids play with no ? like that and I live on a damn military base. Why the ? would you let your kid go on the streets with that? Especially in B-More. The cops ? up in general as it is, they don't need anymore help. Sad that happened to her son, but she better look in the mirror.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not excusing the cops..

As unfair as it is it's damn sure not the time to be a black kid carrying a fake gun. Cops have shown they don't give a damn about protocol and will unload the clip on you no matter the age. On top of that lie about it smfh while endangering siblings and parents of the child as well.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    don't worry, guys, this is going to result in a ban on replica firearms of some sort (one failed this year in the MD legislature) and... well, that's about it. because if we couldn't even continue collecting SWAT team usage data, we're not going to look hard at the police over this.
    hqdefault.jpg
    awww, i had one of these in the 1980s. probably still have it somewhere.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Kid still alive though
    Somebody gonna get fired

I hope so, they know they ain't have to shoot that kid

Just like they ain't have to treat the kids mom like that...

They wrong as ?

Why not, it isn't like black people are going to hold the ? ass cops accountable for anything they do us. Until black people get an economic and political base, coupled with the threat of violence against the ? ass cops, and the destruction of property in white owned business districts and neighborhoods we will continue to be like MJ was in that song when he questioned as to why they do us that way.
  • disqus_r3XN1EMZNd
    disqus_r3XN1EMZNd Members Posts: 3
    Even if the gun looked real why would they shoot a kid RUNNING away from them?

The shootings are mostly coordinated to show black ppl the cops are in power

Police are authority whether you like it or not. When they tell someone to comply, why do people feel they don't have to listen? Who the yell are raising you disrespectful, rude ass, ignorant ? ? The mother should have been arrested for being a bad parent. If you have children, it is your responsibility to teach your children right from wrong but also how to stay safe. Running around the inner city streets of Baltimore with a toy gun that looks real, probably a bad ? choice. Guns, real, bb, or otherwise, are not toys anyways. Not everyone should have them. If inner city areas had stricter gun policies, maybe Cops would stop having to shoot people, black or ? otherwise. Also, maybe black on black crime would go down. Everyone is ? a Cop shoots an ignorant kid but who is rioting when a black man kills another black man, woman, or child? Black men ? more black men than the police do but keep acting stupid so your kids can keep getting shot.
    #notracism
    #blackcultureproblem

• disqus_r3XN1EMZNd
    disqus_r3XN1EMZNd Members Posts: 3
    Kid still alive though
    Somebody gonna get fired

They wrong as ?

Why not, it isn't like black people are going to hold the ? ass cops accountable for anything they do us. Until black people get an economic and political base, coupled with the threat of violence against the ? ass cops, and the destruction of property in white owned business districts and neighborhoods we will continue to be like MJ was in that song when he questioned as to why they do us that way.

Ignorant. That mentality is part of the problem not part of the solution.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kid still alive though
    Somebody gonna get fired

They wrong as ?

Ignorant. That mentality is part of the problem not part of the solution.

WHAT race are you????
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    an angry cac has invaded
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2016
    If inner city areas had stricter gun policies, maybe Cops would stop having to shoot people, black or ? otherwise. Also, maybe black on black crime would go down.

They do, you dumb Uncle Tom ass ? .

B9gixZ2CQAEevGc.jpg
    Akai Gurley

EP-150709866.jpg&Maxw=620&q=85
    Walter Scott

893836-369786.jpg
    Eric Garner

Hey Uncle Tom, how do you explain these people being shot. Also, right now as we speak, there are countless white children playing war, cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians, etc, and they don't have to worry about some race solider rolling up on them, then dumping on ? . You Uncle Tom ass ? digust me. Muthafuckas like you should be severely beaten ole race trading ass mutafucka.
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I feel like this: at least the kid's not dead and the mom's a ? for not only knowing that he's got a bb gun that looks real but he let him keep it. @Maximus Rex have you read uncle tom's cabin ? your calling this man/woman uncle tom but uncle tom was the person helping the slaves and was respected by most of the other slaves.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kid still alive though
    Somebody gonna get fired

They wrong as ?

THIS BROTHER IS RIGHT.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i was a kid toys looked like toys. They were odd colors like orange and ? . Now these "toys" look real.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if we weren't in the age where ? get shot by the cops to build go fund me accounts that ? look way to real for your kid to be playing outside with gtfoh how can you be so ignorant she probably thought all the other ? who got shot did something to deserve it and her baby was special
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If inner city areas had stricter gun policies, maybe Cops would stop having to shoot people, black or ? otherwise. Also, maybe black on black crime would go down.

B9gixZ2CQAEevGc.jpg
    Akai Gurley

Walter Scott

893836-369786.jpg
    Eric Garner

Hey Uncle Tom, how do you explain these people being shot. Also, right now as we speak, there are countless white children playing war, cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians, etc, and they don't have to worry about some race solider rolling up on them, then dumping on ? . You Uncle Tom ass ? digust me. Muthafuckas like you should be severely beaten ole race trading ass mutafucka.

B9gixZ2CQAEevGc.jpg
    Akai Gurley

Walter Scott

893836-369786.jpg
    Eric Garner

ether.jpg
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2016
    movingfeet wrote: »
    I feel like this: at least the kid's not dead and the mom's a ? for not only knowing that he's got a bb gun that looks real but he let him keep it. @Maximus Rex have you read uncle tom's cabin ? your calling this man/woman uncle tom but uncle tom was the person helping the slaves and was respected by most of the other slaves.

Yes, I actually have read Uncle's Tom Cabin and no Tom never sold anybody out. As a matter of fact Tom was a pacifist and a devout Christian. Now let me ask you something. Do you know that "Uncle," was something that white folks called the head male house ? ?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

crazy we gotta sit our kids down n tell teach thek HOW to play...wtf is that ?

? was running around wit REAL guns at 13 like nothing. it damn sure wasnt ? to play at the park wit bb guns. ...didnt even kno my life was in danger....who thinks like that at 13

nah i grew up in LA in the 80s and 90s..
    my moms didnt play this ? for the exact reason..

i mean im down wit all the media attention they gettin but im startin to think its an agenda against cops.. cause they losin points as well as america globally for some ? theyve been doin for decades..

why are they (the media) givin a ? now!!?
    If the media didn't talk about it twitter definitely would. If it's a hot topic on twitter it's definitely going to be on the news
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know cops are out here ? up but we got to use some common sense too. No kid should be in ? Baltimore Maryland walking around with ANY gun. I don't care if it's a super soaker. We know cops are ? stop giving them reasons