KRS 1s response to the Afrika Bambaataa ...Allegations what do you think ?

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Krs1 dont have kids? Because this can't be the response from a ? who has kids
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Smh @ comparing "hood ? " with warrants to pedophiles.

I listened to the entire Podcast yesterday.. And he has he stance of right is right and wrong is wrong.. To him you can't pick and choose.. If you from the hood you know cats that got murders and ? like that.. That you still are cool with.. And you'll also know people who might prey on young people.. To KRS both are wrong you can't be cool with one and not cool with the other.. Not really a comparison.. Pretty black and white..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Smh @ comparing "hood ? " with warrants to pedophiles.

I listened to the entire Podcast yesterday.. And he has he stance of right is right and wrong is wrong.. To him you can't pick and choose.. If you from the hood you know cats that got murders and ? like that.. That you still are cool with.. And you'll also know people who might prey on young people.. To KRS both are wrong you can't be cool with one and not cool with the other.. Not really a comparison.. Pretty black and white..

That's not the way ? works tho, either he's just being bias or Bambaataa was sonnin his ass nh.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get what he saying but I don't agree with it
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRs...saying everybody got homies that are ? up in some way.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He had a son but he passed away (suicide I think).
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    "Bu..bu..but he's the goat"

Smh been told y'all about KRS
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    When krs gave the Canadian milli vanilli a pass 4 having ghostwriters I knew he was a false teacha of hip hop.......Afrika bambatty is 1 sick puppy rapin them yung boys & he needs 2 b crucified not let off the hook
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea nobody give a ? deal with it that ? don't stop hip hop
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i GOOGLED KRS AND THIS POPPED UP

OZI1kRs.gif
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Yea nobody give a ? deal with it that ? don't stop hip hop
    some people do and Star is a misleading mother ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so hes saying they shoulda handled it in the streets?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He had a son but he passed away (suicide I think).
    This may be why he finding it hard to care about this situation then, who knows...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    He's clearly oversimplifying things. The thing about crimes like theft, murder, assault and so forth is that they are usually situational - there could be a story that explains how a rational person could end up in those situations; but when it comes to ? and child molestation that's something that's part of someone's entire being.

You can't just be like "yeah i know dude is a serial child ? but that's none of my business though".

Y'all overlooking powerful words again.

I'm cool with killers who killed to provide for the family by killing other killers out to do the same. I rock with former dealers who dealt to keep their kids out of our former environment.

Situations beget ? up means to end them.

There's never a situation to ? with a child unless you're in some kind of 1 in a billion El Chapo jacked my bus and made us fight to the death scenario, and even then most of us would die because we don't respond to children like that.

Bam out here blowing little boys and ? ? . What's the situation?

? outta here. Ain't no condoning that fuckery on some "All crime is equal" ? . It's not. At all. Rapists and pedophiles get no respect or pardon. Hoes out here ? for free off being asked for the ? too much "And I just ? to shut him up," so ? these ? , extra spicy ? ? --even if they are Hip Hop Forefathers.
  • gee757
    Options
    Kats can't write this ? off cuz i had 2 smh when that 1 victim said bambatty was a swallower...no Mann
  • gee757
    Options
    Bambatty was suckin yung boys dry no Mann.....u can't just write that off as some regular criminal ? that ? is sick & demonic
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRS-1 is a ? ? and ? ass ? that needs to get kicked out the black community for these comments.

Molestation is unforgivable and for him to brush it off as some regular bad ? is crazy.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRS copping pleas is not hip-hop. Dude personal failures aren't cultural failures but we can recognize the wrong in it. Recognize the level of wrong here.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    KRS-1 is a ? ? and ? ass ? that needs to get kicked out the black community for these comments.

Molestation is unforgivable and for him to brush it off as some regular bad ? is crazy.

Okay. So let's put this into context.

It is not cool to ? or molest a child but why praise the ? that kills the community or ? others within the community?

If I know a ? that's a killer or a drug dealer I don't respek them. I stay far away. ? (allegedly ) I do the same.

I get krs message. It's just the ? you pseudo real ? don't want to hear