***Vs. Series*** Apocolypse vs. Darkseid....

Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Quite Comical
dc-comics-darkseid-premium-format-thumb-3002841.jpg

2309871-justice_league.jpeg

VS.

comics-apocalypse.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That'd be one badass fight....Sorry you can't vote. But vote anyway.

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkseid is like Thanos level so >>>>>> Apocalypse. But I like Apc better because of the GOAT X-Men cartoon from the 90s.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanos level? This must be the nu52 version
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Thanos level! Thanos was made inspired by Darkseid. He's the marvel Darkseid basically.

Darkseid wins imo. I don't know a whole lot about apocalypse besides him able to control mutants and have practically every power. If he made an army out of every existing mutant then he may be able to give Darkseid a run for his money, but I think Darkseid would win, and I just like his character more so my decision is final lol.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Darkseid the gawd no contest.

but Apocalypse a goat ? talker
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apocalypse can never get a fair fight on this board.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive never seen no one wash apocalypse.
    Ive seen several beat darkseids ass.
    Plus apocalypse is smarter
    Going with capital A
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apocalypse has no chance
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Darkseid effortlessly stomps. Most Avatars should be able to stomp Apocalypse. That only leaves the weaker avatars and Desaad which Apocalypse should be able to take on.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah Thanos level! Thanos was made inspired by Darkseid. He's the marvel Darkseid basically.

Darkseid wins imo. I don't know a whole lot about apocalypse besides him able to control mutants and have practically every power. If he made an army out of every existing mutant then he may be able to give Darkseid a run for his money, but I think Darkseid would win, and I just like his character more so my decision is final lol.

Yeah, I know Thanos was inspired by DS; unfortunately for DS though, his stock dropped by the hands of DC's finest. Prior to the nu52 reboot, DS was roughly Superman level. I don't recall a single instance where Thanos had his eyes beaten shut by someone on the level of a Superman. It's a shame too since he was such a badass. I'd give this fight a 50/50 though depending on the version of characters.

Apoc can't control mutants nor does he have every power. I believe that's how the movie version is being portrayed. He does have complete control over his molecular structure and his abilities are further enhanced by Celestial tech.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    jaxn wrote: »

Yeah, I know Thanos was inspired by DS; unfortunately for DS though, his stock dropped by the hands of DC's finest. Prior to the nu52 reboot, DS was roughly Superman level. I don't recall a single instance where Thanos had his eyes beaten shut by someone on the level of a Superman. It's a shame too since he was such a badass. I'd give this fight a 50/50 though depending on the version of characters.

Apoc can't control mutants nor does he have every power. I believe that's how the movie version is being portrayed. He does have complete control over his molecular structure and his abilities are further enhanced by Celestial tech.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »

The celestial upgrade gives Apocalypse the upper hand. He's immortal also it would be a great fight but Superman had beaten Darkside and Apocalypse would beast Superman soooo. Apocalypse ftw
    no
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkseid. One talks like he's a ? ...the other IS a ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos level? This must be the nu52 version

No that is Jack Kirby's version.
  • Broddie

So stories like Rock of Ages and Final Crisis didn't exist then? Ok....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »

The celestial upgrade gives Apocalypse the upper hand. He's immortal also it would be a great fight but Superman had beaten Darkside and Apocalypse would beast Superman soooo. Apocalypse ftw

Because you are basically the real Apocalypse given your age either that or Vandal savage
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dark and thanks was created by the same artist jack kirby
  • Broddie
    edited June 2016
    Huh?!? Jack Kirby had absolutely nothing to do with the creation of Thanos outside of his creation (Darkseid) inspiring Jim Starlin (Thanos' actual creator) to create Thanos.