What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cop Arrested after Beating Up Handcuffed Female in Custody

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchinPosts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Replies

• d.greend.green Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    What a biatch. Hope he is prosecuted severely.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But.. But.. More diversity will help make policing better...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell t that nigga was a punk in school. To put on a restrained woman is a hoe move. Nigga came with them body blows tho
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to justify his excessive force at all, but why the fuck you gonna try to donkey kick an officer while you at his mercy with handcuffs on your wrists?

That bitch steady saying she didn't do nothing but the moment they got her up she kicking and continuing to kick in the second video.

That's the shit that gives people reason to defend cops.
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But.. But.. More diversity will help make policing better...

It will help us if we could police our own neighborhoods.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Not to justify his excessive force at all, but why the fuck you gonna try to donkey kick an officer while you at his mercy with handcuffs on your wrists?

That bitch steady saying she didn't do nothing but the moment they got her up she kicking and continuing to kick in the second video.

Yo yo yo take this shit in right quick.
    KILL YOURSELF!!
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

You should sit this out
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

The shoulder shake and accompanying momentary whiplash has been a long standing effective tactic in gettin a woman to calm down. And even if that don't work, i've never hit a woman in my life, and i've never had to get get one together.

Police in modern America are typically living out the stanford prison experiment where they basically doin dumb shit because they feel like they can. You don't have to beat no woman up at all to get her to chill out. And like I said, if she don't, you can still control the situation in the midst of her wildin out.

Ain't no defendin cuzz. He retarded.
    I should do what the fuck I want.

I can watch the video and see he was in the wrong, but I can watch the same video and see she was fucking up too.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can watch the video and see he was in the wrong, but I can watch the same video and see she was fucking up too.

Birdbrain bitches always want it one way. Smmfh.

That's how you felt when tar tar used to light that ass up @Kat or nah??
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg

You seem like you lose a lot of arguments
    I didn't realize having an opinion was arguing. You don't have to agree with me.
    Oh damn that was a rookie cop too.