Toronto Gang Members Beaten, Kidnapped, Forced To Perform Sex Acts/Russian Roulette

Options
2»

Comments

• joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Plenty of gangs in Toronto: Dixon Bloods, Rexdale Crips.

I think they linked the Eaton Centre food court shooting to gangs as well. The year of the gun back in 05 had that Boxing Day shooting with gang members. A lot of these members are still in high school too, sad.

LOL Must be nice to live in a country where you phrase, "the year of the gun" and its a decade or more ago.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think they linked the Eaton Centre food court shooting to gangs as well. The year of the gun back in 05 had that Boxing Day shooting with gang members. A lot of these members are still in high school too, sad.

you sound like a Canadian 9thside. @9thSide

Hell no! That woman is completely deranged. Nothing should be glamorous about kids heading down this path.

I've known a lot of people getting locked up for home invasion, that prostitution ring last year and general gang nonsense. Most of the kids aren't even too far removed from high school either.

Note, while a joke, I feel it was best to nip it in the bud.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfa I hope all foreigners die they stink
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshrock wrote: »

LOL Must be nice to live in a country where you phrase, "the year of the gun" and its a decade or more ago.

Well yes it is nice. Also a country that doesn't play around when it comes to owning guns. Quite thankful we don't wait around for the next massacre to occur.

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who can't hear must feel.

I swear my dad used to say that ? once a week lol before letting my moms whoop my ass.

? wasn't tryna give me no help.

It's the illest Jamaican proverb

Man, Toronto is one of the safest big cities in the Americas. Subsidized health care and cheap education - ? them little super predators. Waste ute Dem de
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

I swear my dad used to say that ? once a week lol before letting my moms whoop my ass.

Man, Toronto is one of the safest big cities in the Americas. Subsidized health care and cheap education - ? them little super predators. Waste ute Dem de

Is it...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nh @ them being forced to perform sexual acts.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Gangs still being around in 2016 is just

full_zpsvr19g8uj.gif

That gif never gets old.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Canada's scary
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pray for 5 grand's other 3 grand kids...
  • ikesmood
    ikesmood Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They can't even ? right in Canada. Who the ? makes another ? give them head?
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ikesmood wrote: »

Is ? gangbanging a Canadian thing,if so ill stay in the states,go Pacers!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dee.i.? wrote: »
    ikesmood wrote: »

Is ? gangbanging a Canadian thing,if so ill stay in the states,go Pacers!

That's y'all epidemic. And you can have @5grand come pick that ? back up at the border. Tell him get there quick. Tell him run, don't walk.

And if the pacers win tonight. Everybody in here getting shot.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Is it...

Less than a 100 murders a year for 3 million people ?