What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Thai Savages Beat The Brakes Off British Tourist Family

7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the moneyPosts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
I can't follow this video completely but I count at least 2 people who got fucked up.
BANGKOK -- A British couple and their son were savagely attacked during a family vacation in Thailand in the latest blow to the country's image as a welcoming tourist paradise. Police said Thursday they have arrested the four suspected attackers... Article

Stomp Johnsontompetrez3BiblicalAtheist rip.dillaOlorun22Valentinez A. KaiserCottonCitySlimaneed123xxCivicxxTrillfatethemadlionsfanMoeWleftcoastkevJabu_RuleBcotton5Coppernot_osirus_jenkinsBender Rodriguezmiamivice305king hassanMr.LVVulcanRavenGodNThaBuild'nTheBoyRoMECCA1000dontdiedontkillanyon

Replies

• CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so whos side are we on?
    D0wn
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn....I plan on going to Bangkok in July.....there is more to it believe me....the Brits were probably the aggressors, trust me
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a pro wrestling style beatdown layout. All they would have to do is pose.
    THIRDSUPREME
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing I will remember most about the video is all the people that came to help at the end of the video, you get cowardly pricks all over the world not just in Thailand, That kick given to the women as she was sitting down was vicious and cowardly, the mistake they made was not just keeping it moving after the son was pushed over, alcohol (the devils drug) probably played a part too.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Muay Thai aint nothing to fuck with.

Quoted for emphasis
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, though, who goes vacationing in Thailand?...

... Besides creepy white dudes looking for sex tours with under aged prostitutes?

*raises hand*
    JusDre313leftcoastkevbkkbully
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Seriously, though, who goes vacationing in Thailand?...

... Besides creepy white dudes looking for sex tours with under aged prostitutes?

*raises hand*

me too, nice place. alotta fucced up tourists tho
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    CracceR wrote: »
    so whos side are we on?

i'm just waiting in line, for my turn to start whipping craccker's asess..
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They remember this vacation or maybe not.
    gnsStomp Johnson
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit aint funny or cool one of them thai niggas would have got stabbed to death kicking my mom or pops like that
    gnsTrillfateAjackson17manofmorehousenot_osirus_jenkinsBcotton5Max.MelqartFigoKingFreemanVulcanRavenCashmoneyDux
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Sion Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit that bih wit a zab Judah left hook