Options
Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
? was snitching and got mad that Gizzle shed light on it lol

B.G. - I Ain't Tellin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOB9Vc-28_w

Baby's Brother Disses BG From the Hot Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD0wSlO1sRU
Terrance E. Williams (aka ‘Gangsta’). The convicted drug kingpin — and last surviving member of New Orleans’ notorious Hot Boys “D-Boy clique” , and younger brother of Brian "Baby" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams.

Terrance Williams has claimed to put up “around $100,000″ to start the Cash Money record label — was delivered a life-sentence “plus 240 years for ‘continued criminal enterprise’ and ‘conspiracy to commit murder on June 24, 1999.

"Hot Boys" is a name that I gave my brother to name the group... The Hot Boys name came from some real street Gangster's Dooney, Sterling, Mosquito, and me. All three are dead now. "No we didn't bust raps, we bust caps!!!

I remember when Cash Money used to rent one raggedy bus to ride out of town to do concerts. I would be right there some of the times. Two guns and my bulletproof vest. While the C.M.R. Crew were entertaining people, I was hooking up heroin deals"

http://realstreetlegends.blogspot.com/2008/07/terrance-gangsta-williams.html

Documents reveal from a 2008 retrial that Terrance "Gangsta" Williams signed an offiial declaration to give up information “in two murders…awarding [him] a sentence reduction.”

“I have very valuable irrefutable information concerning two homicides and one attempt murder.” ~Terrance E. Williams, to New Orleans, LA District Attorney Keva L. Jones, February 29, 2008.

1-f1c26e8e1a.jpg

In the documents Terrance E. Williams’ following ‘AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF SENTENCE REDUCTION’, filed on April 25, 2008, ‘Gangsta’ confirms the ‘freeman time’ he was bargaining for… in exchange for the information he provided. Nearly two-years later, an arrest was made in connection to a cold case homicide.

According to the docs… that murder was one of the two detailed for the feds, by Terrance E. Williams.

Here’s what NOLA reported on April 12, 2010:

“A dozen years after 17-year-old Colon Cains was gunned down in Central City, New Orleans police have arrested and booked a suspect with first-degree murder.

On October 8, 1997, police responding to a call of a shooting at Second and Lasalle streets found Cains’ body inside of a vehicle with a gunshot wound to his head. Cains died in the hospital.

The murder went unsolved until NOPD Detective Decynda Barnes reinvestigated the case, said NOPD spokeswoman Officer Hilal Williams, and identified 37-year-old Alton Patterson as a suspect last week.

Police booked Patterson with one count of attempted first-degree murder and one count of first-degree murder.”

A source reveals… “Get the Gat” rapper, Alton G. Patterson — artistically known as ‘Lil’ Elt’ — was signed to Cash Money in the early 90′s. We’re told, “Patterson was found not guilty” of the murder charges against him. As for the December 26, 1997 murder of Ishmael Fernandez cited in the docs… despite Terrance Williams’ drop detailed, the murder case is said to remain unsolved to date.

While Terrance Williams currently continues his life-sentence behind bars, a tipster tells us the former Hot Boyz drug kingipn is penning a tell-all book "The Other Side of Bourban Street."

Comments