Was @Cthagod Acting Scary Or Standing up vs Birdman On The Breakfast Club Interview

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Reason

Was @Cthagod Acting Scary Or Standing up vs Birdman On The Breakfast Club Interview 16 votes

CthaGod a stand up guy
25%
[Deleted User]gemini86RickyRichCoxnation1 4 votes
CthaGod sits down when he pees
75%
sapp08_2001Trillaaaaaadouble0sugePanchoYoSanchoNothingButTheTruthLogic Lastpennyda1TheRicanKingStillFaggyAFbck145EmM HoLLa.wizeoner2 12 votes

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Soooo what u sayin is u so stressed abt what another man did u make a thread for it.... Tragic

BumbleSnaps ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only ? who ain't from the hood or ain't never been gangsta get impressed by hood or gangsta ? ....T/S tellin on himself
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Soooo what u sayin is u so stressed abt what another man did u make a thread for it.... Tragic

How did I know you would be the first comment lol Hop off Charlamagne nuts you ? .

And to answer your question, I'm not stressed I just want to see how many real ? there are on the IC vs the fake
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Only ? who ain't from the hood or ain't never been gangsta get impressed by hood or gangsta ? ....T/S tellin on himself

I'm not from the hood

I'm not impressed by Baby, I'm strictly speaking on Charlamgne's hoeish actions. It rubbed me a wromg way
  • TayGettem

How did I know you would be the first comment lol Hop off Charlamagne nuts you ? .

And to answer your question, I'm not stressed I just want to see how many real ? there are on the IC vs the fake

I mean....we was just tlkin abt this in the other thread why wouldn't I post in here? An I'm not on CGod nuts I just know bird handled that situation badly and it back fired. An u clearly dk what real is
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭

Probably because he was the last one to get you caught up in your feelings in the other thread enough for you to make this useless one. That math aint hard b. LOL at you frontin like you tryna turn this into some real ? census survey now.
  • Trillaaaaaa

I mean....we was just tlkin abt this in the other thread why wouldn't I post in here? An I'm not on CGod nuts I just know bird handled that situation badly and it back fired. An u clearly dk what real is

What's real to you mr. hood luther king

Real to me means being genuine. Charlamagne wasn't being genuine when he was acting like he aint know why dude was upset.

Keep praising the fake
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Is it that serious?

Yes
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Dudes seem pressed by the fact that I turned this into a thread lol

Why yall not voting?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Did you ask us to vote on Ross or Trick Daddy that way

Put some respeck on my poll
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? made a poll about this it ain't even noon yet
  • Trillaaaaaa
    This ? made a poll about this it ain't even noon yet

I been drinking since 9
  • TayGettem

What's real to you mr. hood luther king

Real to me means being genuine. Charlamagne wasn't being genuine when he was acting like he aint know why dude was upset.

Keep praising the fake

Ok so what there radio host its there job to report this ?
    Plus they didn't say anything that wasnt tru or anything that everyone else was already thinkin
    Birdman just picked them cuz he thought they was push overs that ain't real
    Pusha T Ross and Trick all said way worse ? abt bird he ain't sayin ? to them
    That's like the school bully picking on the weakest link but if the ? or popular kid was tlkin ? he wouldn't say nun abt it.
    So by all means how was he real
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find these and other great books at your local library or Amazon.
    618ZNYG1hrL._AC_UL320_SR232,320_.jpg
    stresssurvival.jpg
    stress-management1.jpg
  • Trillaaaaaa
    ^^^^why do you think I'm stressed @soul rattler ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fam you should add
    "It really ain't that serious"
    As a 3rd option to this poll..

Charlemagne wasn't being scary or tough,
    he was just doing his job..

Birdman could've handled the situation better..

He should not have came at the TREE of them like that if he wasn't going to either put hands on somebody or at least sit there and talk it out like adults.. That ? had a temper tantrum then stormed out the room like a child..
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He wasn't scary, and he didn't exactly stand up to him. He held the line. Dude is in a weird place between the streets and the corporation.

This entire thing is birdman's fault. Had he put some respeck on his own name by moving like a man of respect than he wouldn't have to had to go to such measures to "get respect". I was always told, your actions walk in the room with you. J Prince won't ever have to do this.....Why? Your walk says more about you than your talk ever could. One of the great ironies in life.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he aint say why u coming at the radio guy I would have felt him more.. But by saying that you make it seem like your disrespect should be tolerated cuz you're a radio person..

Nah..
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Did you ask us to vote on Ross or Trick Daddy that way

Tears my ?
  • TayGettem
    Quick question can someone please tell me the disrespectful things CGod said abt birdman....I'll wait
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Quick question can someone please tell me the disrespectful things CGod said abt birdman....I'll wait

Just two examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4vEYCHTMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk29weUa1qQ